ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Alanzo, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I'll agree it has been going on for a long time. This isn't Alanzo's first trip to the rodeo. No, you're right, he can't do it all by himself, so he is getting assistance, like having free run to say whatever insulting thing he wants without consequence.

2. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

First I heard of it. I do think it is low if it contained personal information but not anyone can get personal information without a lot of work.

Apparently this was CC'd to a lot of people, myself not being one of them.

For whoever sent it, it's a crime to use someones social security number if they have one, it's a felony.

4. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Someone who has controls of who stays and who doesn't.

5. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

The weirdest thing about this email is that none of the people that are known to disagree with Alanzo or who Alanzo has attacked have apparently received it.

I don't think they're lying, either.

6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

I noticed that too @JustSheila . And I am not exactly clear on this - yet - Was it an email, to peoples email addresses - or PMs here?

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Good question.

I wondered the same thing.

8. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

And the thread goes silent when the important question is asked, Were did this email come from?

Aerial likes this.
  9. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I don’t know if I’ve ever told the Katie Howson story.

So...this is PAC. I think it was around 1990.

This was when Family Time first got cancelled in the LA Sea Org orgs.

A lot of upset and stuff from the parents.

Seemingly out of the blue, Katie Howson, who was the KOT AOLA, gets sent to the RPF. The CMO is all over it. She’s gotten by security and off she goes.

Then a mandatory muster gets called and everyone gets a lecture from some messenger about ethics.

Parents start getting pulled into rooms and grilled and sec checked.

We all know something happened.

But no one knows what.

Somehow, weeks later, I finally get the first seed of how this came about.

A telex came to PAC directly to Katie from DM. I actually got to see a copy of it.

All it says is:

“Report to the RPF. You Know Why.”

Later, much later, I find out more or less the whole story. Katie, upset about Family Time, insists that she’s seen an LRH directive authorizing it. She writes a letter to Mary Sue about it.

Of course the letter gets intercepted and of course it gets to DM.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Reason I’m bringing this up?

This whole mysterious email seems to be having the same effect. It actually reminded me of the Katie Howson incident.

Like we’re all getting some kind of group sec check about something and no one knows what the fuck is actually going on. There’s just some assumption that everyone is guilty, and that “we all know”.

Just my take on it.

10. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

@Lulu Belle

I didn’t know that story about Katie Howson. She was a real trooper when it came to the kids. It wasn’t the first time she got in trouble for going to MSH about them, either.

It was Katie who organized AOLA SO parents taking turns during our study time to watch some of our kids together in 1983, when my son was just an infant. It was Katie who took the fall for it, too, when the CMO said we couldn’t do that. Katie was upset about that and the horrible state of the CEO and knew where MSH’s apt was in LA and went there personally to see her. She told me she never got past security to see her, though. Katie was RPFed for it, too, but back on post in a few weeks and told never to see Mary Sue again. She told me about it.

I loved Katie Howson. :biglove:

11. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

That's interesting. I never knew about that.

I assume DM knew about that incident when the new incident happened.

I'm sure that didn't help matters.

12. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

I am quoting my post for a bad English translation.
    In French we say" je condamne" meaning in english we don't condone. ( it's the opposite)

So, I obviously do not condone any OSA mindset attack and smearing...from anyone and would never participate in that. I have a real life which is out of Scientology and OSA mindset; And the personnal life of people, especially Alanzo, finds 0 interest in me.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  13. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Lol, we knew what you really meant.

:)

14. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

This is not a group sec check. Who is assuming that everyoen is guilty?

the big, major, defining difference between your Katie story and what is happening here is that no one is asking you to go report to the RPF.

I just want some answers, honesty and fair play. Is that too much to ask for?

15. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I would like to attest to not receiving or sending the mystery email. I also haven't been back-channelled about it.

My needle is floating. Thank you.

16. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

I haven't read all of this thread, so apologies if I've misunderstood. But I just wanted to say that I didn't receive any PM from anyone about anything recently, so I'm not one of those who has been spammed with this.

ETA: Nor did I receive an e-mail.

17. Aerial

Aerial Patron with Honors

No email, pm, backchannelling etc

18. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Alright, He-man. You want some answers. So do we.

Since none of us seem to have even heard of this email until Emma, Alanzo and you brought it up, here are some of my questions:

1) Who are the people who claimed to receive the email? Do you know they are actual people IRL? Are they known to disagree with Alanzo, or are they his friends? And if they are his friends, that's pretty weird that they'd be sent an email about him with all sorts of personal information that would make ex-Scientologists look bad but those who openly disagree with Alanzo would not be sent the same email.

2) How do you or anyone else know it was sent to "lots of people"? Nobody else here seems to have seen it.

19. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

20. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

???

Your answer is that Emma said so, or is it that Emma should answer those questions?

I don't understand your response.