What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

freethinker

Sponsor
Sorry, it's been a long day and I'm tired. I'll give you my serious answer too.

In a sense and to different degrees of insanity, we are all broken toys of L Ron Miscabbage.

Looks to me that the relationships frayed were already so before Alanzo hit us up with his current crusade. Looks to me shits been stirring in the pot since 2010ish.

Looks to me that an uneasy "truce" has been in effect to allow everyone to be heard on the board, which has taken the moderates out of the game. The throne was held by Emma, but she didn't take the board the path she wanted to.

Looks to me that thrust was never there to start with.

A forum doesn't stop just because one dude with a big snooker and uncomfortable opinions start flinging his blade around.

Looks to me that the board was set in motion long before I came back.

The more I find out, the more curious I become.

The more answers I get, it adds to my concerns that once this board closes down, the only function I really care for, risk being completely gone from the internet:
A board where freshly outs can land for some time, anonymous, to get their bearings straight so they can start eke out a life free from Scientology. Free from stalking predators. It looks to me though as if that might have already disappeared some time ago, not sure why.

Apparently the Aftermath Foundation is a place where one can get help, I see the Headleys are board members which is great. The others I have no news about so I'm not sure where they stand in all this predatory BS. Anyways, YMMV and all that Jazz.
I'll agree it has been going on for a long time. This isn't Alanzo's first trip to the rodeo. No, you're right, he can't do it all by himself, so he is getting assistance, like having free run to say whatever insulting thing he wants without consequence.

freethinker

Sponsor
I totally agree. I have no clue about this mysterious email.

I for sure never got it.
First I heard of it. I do think it is low if it contained personal information but not anyone can get personal information without a lot of work.

Apparently this was CC'd to a lot of people, myself not being one of them.

For whoever sent it, it's a crime to use someones social security number if they have one, it's a felony.

JustSheila

Crusader
The weirdest thing about this email is that none of the people that are known to disagree with Alanzo or who Alanzo has attacked have apparently received it.

I don't think they're lying, either.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I don’t know if I’ve ever told the Katie Howson story.

So...this is PAC. I think it was around 1990.

This was when Family Time first got cancelled in the LA Sea Org orgs.

A lot of upset and stuff from the parents.

Seemingly out of the blue, Katie Howson, who was the KOT AOLA, gets sent to the RPF. The CMO is all over it. She’s gotten by security and off she goes.

Then a mandatory muster gets called and everyone gets a lecture from some messenger about ethics.

Parents start getting pulled into rooms and grilled and sec checked.

We all know something happened.

But no one knows what.

Somehow, weeks later, I finally get the first seed of how this came about.

A telex came to PAC directly to Katie from DM. I actually got to see a copy of it.

All it says is:

“Report to the RPF. You Know Why.”

Later, much later, I find out more or less the whole story. Katie, upset about Family Time, insists that she’s seen an LRH directive authorizing it. She writes a letter to Mary Sue about it.

Of course the letter gets intercepted and of course it gets to DM.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Reason I’m bringing this up?

This whole mysterious email seems to be having the same effect. It actually reminded me of the Katie Howson incident.

Like we’re all getting some kind of group sec check about something and no one knows what the fuck is actually going on. There’s just some assumption that everyone is guilty, and that “we all know”.

Just my take on it.

JustSheila

Crusader
@Lulu Belle

I didn’t know that story about Katie Howson. She was a real trooper when it came to the kids. It wasn’t the first time she got in trouble for going to MSH about them, either.

It was Katie who organized AOLA SO parents taking turns during our study time to watch some of our kids together in 1983, when my son was just an infant. It was Katie who took the fall for it, too, when the CMO said we couldn’t do that. Katie was upset about that and the horrible state of the CEO and knew where MSH’s apt was in LA and went there personally to see her. She told me she never got past security to see her, though. Katie was RPFed for it, too, but back on post in a few weeks and told never to see Mary Sue again. She told me about it.

I loved Katie Howson. :biglove:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
@Lulu Belle

I didn’t know that story about Katie Howson. She was a real trooper when it came to the kids. It wasn’t the first time she got in trouble for going to MSH about them, either.

It was Katie who organized AOLA SO parents taking turns during our study time to watch some of our kids together in 1983, when my son was just an infant. It was Katie who took the fall for it, too, when the CMO said we couldn’t do that. Katie was upset about that and the horrible state of the CEO and knew where MSH’s apt was in LA and went there personally to see her. She told me she never got past security to see her, though. Katie was RPFed for it, too, but back on post in a few weeks and told never to see Mary Sue again. She told me about it.

I loved Katie Howson. :biglove:

That's interesting. I never knew about that.

I assume DM knew about that incident when the new incident happened.

I'm sure that didn't help matters.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thank you for the info.

I have always condoned these personnal attacks using private life information that are obviously obtained by some sort of investigations. No matter who does it, it is not OK. Wether these are either photographs or financial statements.

Only public behavior, regarding public sharings shall be of interest.
I am quoting my post for a bad English translation.
In French we say" je condamne" meaning in english we don't condone. ( it's the opposite)

So, I obviously do not condone any OSA mindset attack and smearing...from anyone and would never participate in that. I have a real life which is out of Scientology and OSA mindset; And the personnal life of people, especially Alanzo, finds 0 interest in me.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I am quotin my post for a bad English translation.
In French we say" je condamne" meaning in english we don't condone. ( it's the opposite)

So, I obviously do not condone any OSA mindset attack and smearing...from anyone and would never participate in that. I have a real life which is out of Scientology and OSA bubble and the personnal life of people, especially Alanzo, finds 0 interest in me.
Lol, we knew what you really meant.

:)

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Reason I’m bringing this up?

This whole mysterious email seems to be having the same effect. It actually reminded me of the Katie Howson incident.

Like we’re all getting some kind of group sec check about something and no one knows what the fuck is actually going on. There’s just some assumption that everyone is guilty, and that “we all know”.

Just my take on it.
This is not a group sec check. Who is assuming that everyoen is guilty?

the big, major, defining difference between your Katie story and what is happening here is that no one is asking you to go report to the RPF.

I just want some answers, honesty and fair play. Is that too much to ask for?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would like to attest to not receiving or sending the mystery email. I also haven't been back-channelled about it.

My needle is floating. Thank you.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Because I want the cowards behind it to own up to it. And I want the folks who enjoyed spreading the disgusting smear to understand what they did. They think it's ok. It's not.

Yes, exactly. But I can tell you it was official documentation that had to have been paid for. It's publicly available information BUT only from behind a paywall. Someone had to have been basically stalking him in real life, and then go to the trouble of searching through official documentation to find something to "stick". And they found it. And shared it. It's fucking vile.
I haven't read all of this thread, so apologies if I've misunderstood. But I just wanted to say that I didn't receive any PM from anyone about anything recently, so I'm not one of those who has been spammed with this.

ETA: Nor did I receive an e-mail.

JustSheila

Crusader
This is not a group sec check. Who is assuming that everyoen is guilty?

the big, major, defining difference between your Katie story and what is happening here is that no one is asking you to go report to the RPF.

I just want some answers, honesty and fair play. Is that too much to ask for?
Alright, He-man. You want some answers. So do we.

Since none of us seem to have even heard of this email until Emma, Alanzo and you brought it up, here are some of my questions:

1) Who are the people who claimed to receive the email? Do you know they are actual people IRL? Are they known to disagree with Alanzo, or are they his friends? And if they are his friends, that's pretty weird that they'd be sent an email about him with all sorts of personal information that would make ex-Scientologists look bad but those who openly disagree with Alanzo would not be sent the same email.

2) How do you or anyone else know it was sent to "lots of people"? Nobody else here seems to have seen it.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Alright, He-man. You want some answers. So do we.

Since none of us seem to have even heard of this email until Emma, Alanzo and you brought it up, here are some of my questions:

1) Who are the people who claimed to receive the email? Do you know they are actual people IRL? Are they known to disagree with Alanzo, or are they his friends? And if they are his friends, that's pretty weird that they'd be sent an email about him with all sorts of personal information that would make ex-Scientologists look bad but those who openly disagree with Alanzo would not be sent the same email.

2) How do you or anyone else know it was sent to "lots of people"? Nobody else here seems to have seen it.
Can you give me an example of why this discredits me? You see I know there is an email floating around that "proves" I flipped back to OSA and also "proves" Alanzo is broke. It comes from the same people ALL the DAing of critics comes from. It's always been this person who engages in this despicable behaviour. I KNOW this email exists and I know who sent it and I KNOW what's in it. To try and say it is otherwise is defying reality. I don't see me bringing this out of the shadows as discrediting. You have just been one of the people who have forwarded this DA line about Alanzo being broke. Everyone who is so sure about this has either seen the email or has been told about the contents. Maybe you haven't Lotus, but you would be the exception and not the rule.

That is not my intention. If I was going to ban anyone in these last weeks I would have done it by now.

How is asking questions scrapping a legacy? Please explain.
If you saw the email you'd puke. It's as nasty as anything OSA have ever done. It contains his SS number, his financial position, his assets, his liabilities, his address, etc. EVERYTHING and it was bought and paid for by another critic who enjoys a reputation as someone who is an "amaaaazing hero".

JustSheila

Crusader
???

Your answer is that Emma said so, or is it that Emma should answer those questions?

I don't understand your response.