What's new

Mike McClaughry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
My name is Mike McClaughry.

My videos exposing Church of Scientology Guardian's Office activities can be found here:

www.[B]youtube[/B].com/user/MrMcclaughry

My blog is here:

mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com

If anyone wishes to contact me, you can email me at vmcc AT icehouse DOT net.

Mike

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
My name is Mike McClaughry.

My videos exposing Church of Scientology Guardian's Office activities can be found here:

www.[B]youtube[/B].com/user/MrMcclaughry

My blog is here:

mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com

If anyone wishes to contact me, you can email me at vmcc AT icehouse DOT net.

Mike

Cool, thanks. I just re-watched 5 segments of it that I hadn't seen in a long time.

Idea. . .

Did Mark Bunker talk to you about using some of that powerful footage (or doing an interview) for his documentary "KNOWLEDGE REPORT"?

I would imagine that Mark's film would be greatly enhanced by that!

Best,
hh

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
You still in touch with LRH?

One of our friends is named Ron, and he's one of the people we have been friends with all along. He's not dead, and he isn't "bodiless" either.

In the past we sometimes referred to him as LRH, mostly just to fuck with OSA and any other retarded Intelligence types.

I have never been in any kind of personal communication with the L. Ron Hubbard of Scientology infamy.

Mike

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One of our friends is named Ron, and he's one of the people we have been friends with all along. He's not dead, and he isn't "bodiless" either.

In the past we sometimes referred to him as LRH, mostly just to fuck with OSA and any other retarded Intelligence types.

I have never been in any kind of personal communication with the L. Ron Hubbard of Scientology infamy.

Mike

Oh. I must have misunderstood some earlier posts and articles.

Any dox offers from anyone?

Paul

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
Pooks,

I've seen enough of your posts now to see you have quite an axe to grind about me and my wife.

You've called us crazy in about 16 different ways, spouting Church Party Line for years now.

I could give a fuck whether someone calls me names, or doesn't like what I say. Fine. Whatever.

But that's not what you do.

It isn't just "expressing your opinion".

I wish you would, not some lame-ass Black PR Line.

Mike - the infamous Lying Ass, Psychotic, Crazy, Channelling Hubbard, evil ex-GO Man,

or did I leave something out?

- besides deluded moonbat, damaged and dangerous, which Pooks just added.

Last edited:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Pooks,

I've seen enough of your posts now to see you have quite an axe to grind about me and my wife.

You've called us crazy in about 16 different ways, spouting Church Party Line for years now.

I could give a fuck whether someone calls me names, or doesn't like what I say. Fine. Whatever.

But that's not what you do.

It isn't just "expressing your opinion".

I wish you would, not some lame-ass Black PR Line.

Mike - the infamous Lying Ass, Psychotic, Crazy, Channelling Hubbard, evil ex-GO Man

or did I leave something out?

You missed deluded moonbat.

Edit:

Think whatever you like about me. Feel free to post what you like but unless you provide dox or evidence for
your statements of facts then you can expect me to challenge you.

I think you are a very damaged guy and dangerous to people who have recently left and are still in the cult mindset. You and you wife leave and path of destruction through newsgroups, message boards, yahoo groups. If I think you are spreading bullshit, I'm gonna call you out, so deal with it or gtfo.

Mike said

So you just pretended to be moonbat insane to fuck with OSA and retarded Intelligence types (like me I assume)?

Last edited:

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
For example Paul.

The formation of the HASI that I did. You can find the old site at the internet archive.

It was www.hasi.ws.

Talked about Ron this, Ron that.

And LRH this, and LRH that.

I interchanged the terms depending on what I was talking about, or wanted it to appear.

The ones in question, where it was referred to as telepathy, is probably what you are thinking of.

I hope it isn't your view that you'd rather I tell you I actually BELIEVED Hubbard was some kind of superbeing.

This is why I never really minded being attacked for attributing anything to Hubbard.

It was supposed to show the illogic of it all, and that it did.

Mike

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
You missed deluded moonbat.

Edit:

...So you just pretended to be moonbat insane to fuck with OSA and retarded Intelligence types (like me I assume)?

Pretty much everything I wrote about, there was a reference in Scientology for it.

Anywhere from telepathic auditing to "the marcabians are coming".

If you want to call the live demonstration of Scientology in action, moonbat insane, I certainly wouldn't disagree with you.

That was a main point.

Mike

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Congratulations on destroying FreeZone America, Mike, and whatever number of other forums you and Ginny managed to harm.

Won't happen here.

That being said, welcome. You have been a great sign-post to me concerning what to avoid. I have some friends who knew you well in the '70s, and they said you were a very good auditor at one time. It's a shame you fell into "the playing of the game" rather than sticking to helping the person in front of you. That's my read.

I hope you return to helping the person in front of you. The game hasn't been good for you, your family, or anyone else who's interacted with you or that game.

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
Congratulations on destroying FreeZone America, Mike, and whatever number of other forums you and Ginny managed to harm.

If you are who I think you are, the man who sent my wife emails calling her disgusting names, I have something to say to you.

Someday you will apologize (and mean it) to my wife. Until then, you are not someone I want to talk to.

Mike

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Mike — You've been on ESMB less than 24 hours and have made, so far, 33 posts, and managed to get antsi with Pooksie and Kev at least. You've also made an unsubstantiated statement about Marty Rathbun saying he's running black ops.

I bet you don't last out the year here before getting banned.

Paul

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
Mike — You've been on ESMB less than 24 hours and have made, so far, 33 posts, and managed to get antsi with Pooksie and Kev at least. You've also made an unsubstantiated statement about Marty Rathbun saying he's running black ops.

I bet you don't last out the year here before getting banned.

Paul

Is there something you're suggesting that I edit out, in particular?

I don't necessarily have a disagreement with that idea, if it's completely intolerable to you or others here that I say what I really think. I do have a blog.

Mike

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Is there something you're suggesting that I edit out, in particular?

I don't necessarily have a disagreement with that idea, if it's completely intolerable to you or others here that I say what I really think. I do have a blog.

Mike

Just post dox or tell your story without all the drama and horseshit. The denizens of ESMB will let you know what they think. That's a sure thing.

Gadfly

Crusader
Just post dox or tell your story without all the drama and horseshit. The denizens of ESMB will let you know what they think. That's a sure thing.

Yeah, the key point here is "without all the drama and horseshit".

Please word clear, write an essay on and Clay Demo THAT idea. (kidding)

But really, many of us here on ESMB manage to be VERY critical of Scientology, and do so with humor, intelligence, and even while granting beingness to others. Most people here "say exactly what they think" yet without leaving a wake of chaos, confusion, make-wrong, personal attacks, heightened drama, and "entheta" behind them. :yes:

It can be done. Really.

More than a few people would say that the new poster known as Mike McClaughry, in cahoots with his wife Virginia, HAVE done exactly that on other areas of the Internet. Such things do NOT occur "all by themselves". Drama is created - always. And, the people involved always have complicity in such things.

But, what is great about ESMB is that, different than Scientology, we don't care what you may have done in the past. I only look at what any poster says TODAY about some topic. But, if somebody acts like a pompous pushy arrogant ass TODAY, one will be called on it.

I understand that involvement with Scientology tends to create pushy people with gargantuan EGOS! Leave the ego at the door, and discuss issues. The truly gracious posters rarely ever attack or discuss other posters - at least not until the poster goes so far past the bounds of decency or absurdity that one can't help but comment on it.

Talk about issues that relate to Scientology, and leave personalities out of it. Discuss facts and provide examples.

But, enough of "discussing about discussing". BORING! :eyeroll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.