What's new

Mike Rinder a practicing indie auditor now?

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
ETA: THE COMMENT WAS TO A MIKE ELDRIDGE - NOT RINDER - so I was totally confused. Rinder is not currently a indie auditor. Carry on.

So I'm reading a recent post on Mike Rinder's blog that details a sad story about a woman named Gayle Smith who disconnected from her son (Colin), because he went against the cult. The son was later killed in a car accident, without the mother ever speaking to him again. Very sad story, and I found the tragedy compounded by the fact she still clings to the tech (as a indie) to try and rationalize what destroyed her relationship with her son before his untimely death.

Then something caught my attention. Gayle left one of the first comments on the post and said to Mike Rinder,

I sit here in profound gratitude to you (Rinder) for taking me in session last week-end and for the first time addressing things that made it impossible for me to tell this too but a few people.......

I’m grateful and thank you for the OT review and if Collin were here today he’d be thanking you too.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I was a bit shocked to hear Mike is auditing people. I had gotten the vibe that he was slowly and steadily distancing himself from the tech and he was becoming less of a fanatical believer. I knew he worked for a indie/ex-scientologist in some PR capacity, but I didn't think he actually was practicing the tech on other people. I had even hoped he may be close to the cognition of the entire thing being a con.

I'm rather sad to read he actively participating in sucking ex-COS people into auditing. Is this a side-line business for him, like it is/was for Marty? I didn't know Mike even was an auditor. I thought he was purely a PR guy in the cult, not a tech guy.

Anybody know anything about this? Has he been auditing for years and I just some how missed it?

Last edited:

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I was a bit shocked to hear Mike is auditing people. I had gotten the vibe that he was slowly and steadily distancing himself from the tech and he was becoming less of a fanatical believer. I knew he worked for a indie/ex-scientologist in some PR capacity, but I didn't think he actually was practicing the tech on other people. I had even hoped he may be close to the cognition of the entire thing being a con.

Mike is still a very devout worshiper of El Ron. Sad after all he's seen & done.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Mike still self-identifies as an "Indie". I see nothing wrong with a group of friends who had a shared value system in a cult, now hanging together to de-stress & recover from the mindfuck. I know Gayle Smith has been very hard on herself after realizing the pain she caused her young son disconnecting from him. Now, he's gone & there's nothing she can do about it.

Here's another Indie in that group who visited with Mike..

http://scnil.org/english/2013/08/21/grand-tour-of-the-indies-2013/

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
Mike is still a very devout worshiper of El Ron. Sad after all he's seen & done.

agreed. I would rather have a typhus infested nail stuck in my veins than have this Unrecalcitrant creep fuck with my head. He has yet to face into the hurt and destruction he helped create. I find it ironic that the two MR's are screaming "foul" because the machine they helped create has turned on them.
And neither of these wankers has the common courtesy to exhibit the least bit of introspection into their active participation in building the machine

The only reason they are out is because DM turned on them and threw them in the hole. Had that not happened they both would be at the left and right hand of Lucifer torturing people and extorting money.

They are not really sorry about CO$, they are sorry they they got thrown out of Hell's Kitchen and are now getting a taste of the savory dishes they served up to others.

they should crawl in a hole and shut their arses tight.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Sorry. Didn't happen.

Gayle's not talking to Mike Rinder. She's talking to Mike Eldredge (whom she was replying to in that thread). Eldredge is the person who audited Gayle.

Gayle said:

Mike, I sit here in profound gratitude to you for taking me in session last week-end and for the first time addressing things that made it impossible for me to tell this too but a few people. I’ve known I needed to do it and yet the words were always cut off by the same suffocating moment that knocked me to my hands and knees when his twin brother called me to tell me we’d lost Collin....

At http://www.mikerindersblog.org/another-disconnection-tragedy/#comment-14013

Move along.

TG1

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sorry. Didn't happen.

Gayle's not talking to Mike Rinder. She's talking to Mike Eldredge (whom she was replying to in that thread). Eldredge is the person who audited Gayle.

Gayle said:

Mike, I sit here in profound gratitude to you for taking me in session last week-end and for the first time addressing things that made it impossible for me to tell this too but a few people. I’ve known I needed to do it and yet the words were always cut off by the same suffocating moment that knocked me to my hands and knees when his twin brother called me to tell me we’d lost Collin....

At http://www.mikerindersblog.org/another-disconnection-tragedy/#comment-14013

Move along.

TG1

Thank you!!! No wonder I was so confused. You have to admit first comment addressed to "Mike" it was quite confusing. I'll try to close the thread.

AnonKat

Crusader
Anons fell crazy in love with Mike Rinder and Marty got the Mark of Cain.

Mike Rinder was on the ship with L Ron Hubbard, people tend to forget that.

Auditing in itself need not be bad, depends if you want to fuck somebody up or not

So I'm reading a recent post on Mike Rinder's blog that details a sad story about a woman named Gayle Smith who disconnected from her son (Colin), because he went against the cult. The son was later killed in a car accident, without the mother ever speaking to him again. Very sad story, and I found the tragedy compounded by the fact she still clings to the tech (as a indie) to try and rationalize what destroyed her relationship with her son before his untimely death.

Then something caught my attention. Gayle left one of the first comments on the post and said to Mike Rinder,

I'm rather sad to read he actively participating in sucking ex-COS people into auditing. Is this a side-line business for him, like it is/was for Marty? I didn't know Mike even was an auditor. I thought he was purely a PR guy in the cult, not a tech guy.

Anybody know anything about this? Has he been auditing for years and I just some how missed it?

AnonKat

Crusader
Mike still self-identifies as an "Indie". I see nothing wrong with a group of friends who had a shared value system in a cult, now hanging together to de-stress & recover from the mindfuck. I know Gayle Smith has been very hard on herself after realizing the pain she caused her young son disconnecting from him. Now, he's gone & there's nothing she can do about it.

Here's another Indie in that group who visited with Mike..

http://scnil.org/english/2013/08/21/grand-tour-of-the-indies-2013/

[video=youtube;mxaI2PRp1kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxaI2PRp1kw[/video]

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
ETA: THE COMMENT WAS TO A MIKE ELDRIDGE - NOT RINDER - so I was totally confused. Rinder is not currently a indie auditor. Carry on.

Outward-facing Scientologists like Mike Rinder specialize in auditing on the third and fourth dynamics, according to Hubbard's intelligence directives. He and Rathbun et al. have been working on an Ethics paradigm.

Hubbard said:
So what we've done is come up to the necessity to operate as Third Dynamic auditors so this makes our organisation reform groups and we have to work on it and work at it and we have to investigate the rotten spots of the society and those rotten spots investigated will blow just like an auditor auditing a preclear and if we regard ourselves as an auditor to society and our role as an auditor simply investigatory to find the jammed spots and the rotten spots and the down spots and the mean ones in the society, why then we will keep the society audited.

We're getting too big now to neglect our role as auditor to the society and what is actually happened is that we ourselves have been unable to take our minds off the idea of auditing the individual long enough to see that we as an organisation must audit the society or the society will stay too rotten and too aberrated to work with.

The society is psychotic and we can handle the individual — that's our main business — but at the same time we are auditors to the society: unless we keep the society audited we are denying auditing to the society and that is the trouble we get into.

Hubbard, L. (1966, 6 May) Talk to the Saint Hill Staff & The Staff of WW. Lecture conducted from Salisbury Rhodesia. (This lecture studied on the Guardians Office Confidential Intelligence Officer Course.)