Mike Rinder answers questions about the new ‘Aftermath Foundation’

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
What demands?

I simply asked for help and made a suggestion.

Is anyone on this board willing to help or refer me to someone who might be able to help?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Well, yes. But none of that is what you appear to be asking for help with. You want the Aftermath Foundation's help with something completely outside of their defined scope. Sure, you need help. But it would be deadly for the Aftermath Foundation to attempt to just help everyone with every problem -- No one can do that.
Actually it sounded as though Aaron was possibly willing to help IF Bruce had provided additional information explaining how Scientology could be responsible for getting his wife's family to disconnect from the both of them. Aaron wrote: (bolding added by me)

"The Aftermath Foundation exists to help people leave Scientology and to help former Scientologists land on their feet in the event that they need help doing so when entering the real world.

What you have asked is for the Foundation to expend resources helping your never-in-Scientology wife locate her never-in-Scientology family.
Without you being able to provide additional information explaining how Scientology could be responsible for getting your and your wife’s non-Scientologist family to disconnect from the both of you, this is not something the Foundation would be able to get involved in."

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
What demands?

I simply asked for help and made a suggestion.

Is anyone on this board willing to help or refer me to someone who might be able to help?
Smurf, otherwise known as Barry Scarf (spelling?) who is sadly deceased, used to help people with that kind of thing. I think WWP might be a board where your request might fulfilled as anons are pretty good at digging up information. I am really sorry to hear about your situation and still trying to figure out how I might be able to help.

Martin-O

Patron
Aaron,
Thank you.

My wife is from Hamburg Germany. Her name is Katja Koston. Her mother's name is Hilke Schäfer. Her father's name is Guido Schäfer. Her parents do not live together. Both were living in the Hamburg area. Katja also has and uncle named Reinhard Schäfer. He owns or owned a landscaping business in Hamburg.
I emailed Michael Laws with this data. I had hopes that he could forward my request for help to Ursula Caberta.
Again, thank you,
Bruce MacKenzie

Per Aaron Smith-Levine

"My attempts to clarify the parts of your story that do not make sense have been met with hostility and insults.
For these reasons, the Foundation will not be able to get involved in this matter at this time."

Here is the url of the website of the uncle's business. Why don't you call him up?

http://www.reinhard-schaefer.com/