Mike Rinder answers the question, "What is Scientology?"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

The following may be of interest to some.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/panic-in-pasadena/#comment-72258

* * * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Michael Mallen says

December 22, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Mike, I have a question: What is Scientology?

Mike Rinder says

December 22, 2014 at 8:24 pm

The 21st century religion that covets other people’s money. Also known as the fastest shrinking religious movement on earth.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * * *

whatisscientology-png.241991

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I like Mike's answer to "WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?"

It also made me wonder what I would have answered. . .

I thought about it for a few moments and here's the first thing that came to mind.

Scientology is a hoax, invented by a mentally ill criminal.

People who get in Scientology are generally normal folks.

People who stay in Scientology too long generally
end up mentally ill and/or criminal, like its founder.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
So nice to see that Michael Mallen has left the church. Apparently he is an Indie, but he's out pf the organization and speaking up. That's a good thing!

Gee, I could never forget this face :) Anyone else remember him from Celebrity Center?

26816_101866586520772_1026158_n.jpg

http://www.freeandable.com/business-listings/by-category/48-music/2944-mallen-.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michael-mallen.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mike-mallen.html
He's on the Indie 500 list as starting scn in 1984 but I know he was in before that because I jnew him in the early 60's and his completion lists show 1983 course completions.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mike-mallen.html

Music Into Film
Michael J. Mallen - Principal
http://www.freeandable.com/business-listings/by-category/48-music/2944-mallen-.html
https://www.facebook.com/michaelj.mallen

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron

The following may be of interest to some.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/panic-in-pasadena/#comment-72258

* * * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Michael Mallen says

December 22, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Mike, I have a question: What is Scientology?

Mike Rinder says

December 22, 2014 at 8:24 pm

The 21st century religion that covets other people’s money. Also known as the fastest shrinking religious movement on earth.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * * *

whatisscientology-png.241991

A 1950's self help fad that was kept alive by the 1960's New Age movement, after getting so far in debt by not paying
its taxes for years, facing bankruptcy and oblivion it's leader and leaders decided to Incorporate call it a Church and pusue
non profit status that kept it from going under.

A complete fakery as a church which its members of the the time thought ridiculous and were told at the time
nothing changes this just something the lawyers need.

Church ? puleasseeeeeeeeeee gimme a break.

They are in deep shit again and despite huge fundraisers are going down faster than a lead balloon.

There is no Tax exempt status to save the day and the years of personal abuse stories ring out like church bell (pun intended):biggrin:
on the internet gathering like storm cloud they can't run or hide from with a thousand phony front groups they are still Scientology.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Type 4 answers the question, "What is Scientology?"

Scientology is a game.

The purpose of the game is to save the universe, and it is our first chance to do so in endless trillions of years.

As this game proceeds you will be restored to your native state where you are cause over matter, energy, space, life, and thought, all abilities you will need if you are to save the universe.

People who choose not to play this game will be referred to as degraded beings or wogs. The wogs who disagree with the game or discourage you from playing will be known as SP's (Suppressive Persons).

SP's can be anyone. Your children, parents, siblings, and lifelong friends may be SP's.

You must either handle the SP's so as to remove their intentions counter to this game as well as your participation in it. Or else disconnect from them.

It may seem unpleasant or unsocial to disconnect from your own family or friends but our destiny for the next endless trillions of years depends upon what you do in this game.

...to be continued...

HelluvaHoax!

Celebrities and VIPs answer "What is Scientology?"

--Former President Bill Clinton: "It all depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."

--Actress Kirstie Alley: "Scientology is people who don't invalidate foul-mouthed, know-it-all bitches who give the finger a lot and very publicly disconnects from SPs, for falsely accusing them of belonging to a cult that enforces disconnection."

--Actor Tom Cruise: "Scientology is ethical but small beings to do free work on my motorcycles, house and jet hanger. Oh yeah, also people to give me long standing ovations when I receive real military medals and salute like a real military hero, for the reality of really saving the planet."​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

OTs answer: "What is Scientology?"

"Scientology is a world without criminals."
(-Mary Sue Hubbard, convicted felon)

"Scientology is a world without war."
(-Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and other fanatically paranoid and bellicose
dictators--at war with everyone on this planet, especially their own cult members)

"Scientology is a world without insanity."

(-Lisa McPherson, John McMasters, Quentin Hubbard and
others who went insane, drank themselves to death
and/or otherwise committed suicide)

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
What is Scientology?

A Cult.

Pure and simple, bottom line.

Ref: "Captive Hearts Captive Minds" by Madeleine Tobias and Janja Lalich.
Page 327 Appendix A "Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups"

This ref lists common denominators of cults, used as a tool. Check it out.
This answers the question. It is a C U L T.

Trying my best to move on. Thank you ESMB for your help in getting me out of this hot mess !

HelluvaHoax!

What is Scientology?

A Cult.

Pure and simple, bottom line.

Ref: "Captive Hearts Captive Minds" by Madeleine Tobias and Janja Lalich.
Page 327 Appendix A "Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups"

This ref lists common denominators of cults, used as a tool. Check it out.
This answers the question. It is a C U L T.

Trying my best to move on. Thank you ESMB for your help in getting me out of this hot mess !

Very interesting. Thanks for mentioning the book. I was able to find some extremely insightful passages about cult leaders and cult characteristics from that book online at THIS LINK:

Fits Scientology and Hubbard perfectly!

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
I still like Arnie Lerma's answer:

...This actually happened, in 1997, I was being deposed under color of law by RTC using a bankruptcy proceeding against critic Grady Ward, with whom I associated, they had video running but have YET to release the video.. no wonder why:

DEPOSITION STARTS
ROSEN: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

LERMA: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk business defrauding innocent citizens worldwide doing business as scientology and related entities and front groups???

ROSEN: (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

LERMA: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

ROSEN: This deposition is OVER.

http://www.lermanet.com/LRonHubbard2.htm

Gib

Crusader
Very interesting. Thanks for mentioning the book. I was able to find some extremely insightful passages about cult leaders and cult characteristics from that book online at THIS LINK:

Fits Scientology and Hubbard perfectly!

from the link:

"A charismatic leader who...increasingly becomes the object of worship"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

LRH office in every org. Pictures of Ron everywhere. A bust or two in a room or two, like the Academy (courseroom), name "Academy" to position itself to great learning of the Plato Aristotle days of the Greeks.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But what does KSW say about Idol worship? :laugh:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology was started by L. Ron Hubbard who was in a military hospital bed (having single-handedly won World War II) when he was visited by an angel called Baloni.

The angel told him that the whole dynamic principle of his existence could be boiled-down to a single word: LIE!

Thus was Scientology created.

HelluvaHoax!

Answer: A scam.

:clapping::clapping:

You answered in only one (1) word! Outstanding!

Hubbard tried but failed to answer "What is Scientology" with ten million (10,000,000) words.

Hey Ron, why so much complexity?

"Complexity is equal the the degree of non-confront" (-L. Ron Hubbard)

guanoloco

As-Wased

OTs answer: "What is Scientology?"

"Scientology is a world without criminals."
(-Mary Sue Hubbard, convicted felon)

"Scientology is a world without war."
(-Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and other fanatically paranoid and bellicose
dictators--at war with everyone on this planet, especially their own cult members)i

"Scientology is a world without insanity."

(-Lisa McPherson, John McMasters, Quentin Hubbard and
others who went insane, drank themselves to death
and/or otherwise committed suicide)

"...where honest beings have rights..." - el Capitain L. Ron Elray who was completely dishonest and the only being that had any rights or was considered "right" in Scientology - all others being reactive abberrees PTS DB keyed-in restimmed SPs out of valence stage 4 black 5 crims who need to be handled and corrected and no one has a right to a reactive mind and what rights should a reactive mind have anyway.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Answer: A scam.

A scam that enough people believed which led some to characterize it as a 'religion'.

Most great con artists have a long period of success but are eventually exposed and sometimes imprisoned. Bernie Madoff being one such example.

LRH will suffer a similar fate. He won't ever serve time in prison because France couldn't catch up with him prior to his departure to Target Two, but he will be exposed fully, just as Madoff was.

And I predict that in time, every government which currently classifies scientology as a religion will revoke that religious status.

Scientology is a religion only in the same way that this is a sheep:

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg