What's new

Mike Rinder takes on David Miscavige about attack website

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I posted a link to Mike Rinder's blog on the Leah Remini TV series thread, however I think it deserves it's own thread. Goodness knows the other person Mike spoke out with - Marty Rathbun - has enough threads about him.

Watching Mike over the years it is great to see that programming falling away and see him speaking his truth. As a 'generational scientologist' he has a much harder time than most in doing this and it takes a tremendous amount of courage to not only find your way out of the maze but also have the courage to do something about it on a global stage. Mike has suffered a lot, has been mercilessly attacked himself and has a shattered family - what he is doing now is terrific.

This latest post on his blog is Mike Rinder really taking on David Miscavige in no uncertain terms. There is anger, there is outrage, there is truth.

Go Mike! Telling it like it is. I would love to quote the whole rant but here's the link:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-dead-agents-itself-2/

Cleverly (?) titled Aftermath: After Money (no doubt Miscavige got a kick out of that, probably thought it up himself, laughed at his own cleverness and his sycophants all laughed along with him) it announces in its headline what has come to be the hallmark of scientology’s “Dead Agent”* efforts: They accuse everyone else of what they do. Starting right with their “clever” title.

Hey there Scrooge McDuckavige, do you know that docuseries like this are done on a shoestring budget — absolute peanuts compared to a network sitcom? If Leah was interested in making money she would be doing what she has very successfully done in the past, making a sitcom. Or if she really wanted to be rolling in the dough she could start a tax-exempt charity that claims to do good around the world, produces staged fundraising videos, hands out gauche statuses and gaudy trophies and then sit on the piles of money her team of vultures fundraisers extracts. Sound familiar?

The other hallmark of a scientology “Dead Agent Caper” is to absolutely ignore what is being exposed (see definition of Dead Agent below – scientology cannot do anything not covered in policy written by L. Ron Hubbard). Never respond. Just pretend the rapes, broken families and destroyed lives don’t exist and ramble on about what poor victims you are and how terrible people are exposing your putrid, diseased underbelly.

Gib

Crusader
I posted a link to Mike Rinder's blog on the Leah Remini TV series thread, however I think it deserves it's own thread. Goodness knows the other person Mike spoke out with - Marty Rathbun - has enough threads about him.

Watching Mike over the years it is great to see that programming falling away and see him speaking his truth. As a 'generational scientologist' he has a much harder time than most in doing this and it takes a tremendous amount of courage to not only find your way out of the maze but also have the courage to do something about it on a global stage. Mike has suffered a lot, has been mercilessly attacked himself and has a shattered family - what he is doing now is terrific.

This latest post on his blog is Mike Rinder really taking on David Miscavige in no uncertain terms. There is anger, there is outrage, there is truth.

Go Mike! Telling it like it is. I would love to quote the whole rant but here's the link:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-dead-agents-itself-2/

This site of quotations sums it up for scientology if one were to to replace the word government with the words LRH or scientology or dianetics or David Miscavige.

http://www.ala.org/offices/oif/ifissues/issuesrelatedlinks/quotations

I like this quote:

"[FONT=&amp]“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.”— [/FONT]Harry Truman"

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love the fact that Miscavige always accuses ex-scientologist critics as being known liars yet the only times they told lies were when they were in Scientology.

All he's doing is drawing attention to the fact that it is Scientology that turns people into liars and when they get out they don't have to lie anymore.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike was at his very best in writing that post.

The combination of Leah and the past Int'l spokesperson for the Co$ teamed up is a seriously potent combo.

The feeble attempts at PR (black) the cult is responding with only furthers their own self-destruction. Back in the day it would have been Mike Rinder on camera refuting Leah and the other abused members. Or even poor Tommy Davis who couldn't lie 10% as convincingly as Mike used to do. Today, they can only muster 50 caliber holes in their feet replies in written form. <snort>

Bye bye Davey. Time to get those ticket to Bulgravia ready.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

When I read Mikes post I was thinking how about much the dwarf must miss having him on his hateful team and how much he must regret treating him (and so many others) the way he did ... but I doubt it has made the slightest difference to the way he "manages" people.

:no:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

When I read Mikes post I was thinking how about much the dwarf must miss having him on his hateful team and how much he must regret treating him (and so many others) the way he did ... but I doubt it has made the slightest difference to the way he "manages" people.

:no:

I doubt he has such so-called ''regrets'' , since , in his mind, he doesn't mistreat people..people are criminals who commit overt products, and he must constantly put their ethics in, by all means...there is many more ideal orgs to settle so it takes lot of money and ethical operating thetans to make it go right. Actually, it seems he is the only big thetan ...in a small body :confused2:

Isn't it time he puts ethics in on Pouw and lawers ???? :confused2:

It must be a lot of DR for Hamel to write daily on Remini and A&E (rinder, Scobee, and next to come...) and... Ortega + ESMB :confused2:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

That's what struck me about that particular article. Of course Mike has written lots before, this one had some real punch and it may be because working with Leah makes it feel safer to do so. They are a great team.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
That's what struck me about that particular article. Of course Mike has written lots before, this one had some real punch and it may be because working with Leah makes it feel safer to do so. They are a great team.
FWIW, I don't think he feels safer. I never got the impression that he felt unsafe. I think he really likes and respects Leah. I also believe he is really inspired and very highly motivated.

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

The combination of Leah and the past Int'l spokesperson for the Co$ teamed up is a seriously potent combo.
Absolutely. I think this is a must read. He addresses every single point head on. One of the things I like about this article is that he leaves his ego at the door. He has two sentences about himself and they are only in the context of an argument against Scientology.

One of the first replies to this is a moderate Christian who now wants to get involved.

The power of this series is not to be underestimated. I think the combination of Leah's celebrity and sincerity and the sheer number of episodes is going to do incalculable damage and raise many previously unaware to be dedicated warriors against the cult.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It is so heart warming & soul satisfying to see the cult hit so hard it can hardly catch it's breathe.