What's new

Mike Rinder to give first interview to BBC!

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I just hope this will have a snowball effect. When this interview happens who knows how many people will come out to be interviewed.

The funny thing is the Scilons can take this as a win... I seem to remember a quote from a PL or something that said ... when the sp's start yelling then it means we (Scn.) are winning. Something about when Scientology is spreading it's glorious tech into society so it impinges then the sp's will wake up and starting hollering .. Sounds right to me :confused2:

Terril park

Sponsor
New Guy, when I zoom that photo of Rinder and Rathbun in front of the London Church doors up to 400%, it looks EXACTLY like a mike to me.

I think this could be veeeeery interesting!

TG1

Several people commented on this at the time and they
were described as expensive top of the range mikes as used
by broadcasting stations.

When I met Marty in London I mentioned this and asked if he
and Mike were doing something with Panorama. He gave a big grin
and said " Now why would you think that Terril? "

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Several people commented on this at the time and they were described as expensive top of the range mikes as used
by broadcasting stations."

It's definitely a broadcast mic:

rinder.jpg

smartone

My Own Boss
Anderson Cooper just verified on his TV show a few minutes ago that the reason that Mike Rinder refused to come onto his show is because he had already had promised his first interview to the BBC.

It sounds like after his BBC interview that he may come back and do a show on Anderson Cooper 360.

Anyways, this should be huge, and I hope Rinder continues to do media interviews.

Aha! So that's what Ratty and Rindy were doing in London.

smartone

My Own Boss
At this time I don't see that we have reason to doubt that Rinder does have a committment to the BBC. It's the way the ABC operated here, and of course their documentaries take a few months to put together, as opposed to just a few weeks like the Cooper ones.

AC said it took a few months to put AC360's documentary together.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Aha! So that's what Ratty and Rindy were doing in London.

Well, well. I guess it's becoming clearer who's funding M&M's globe-trotting. Looks like it ain't OSA, but the BBC and CNN and the New York Times and NBC and ....

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Let's hope the debutante makes a good splash on his "coming out".

Or will he just repeat the same things that we already all know about?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>
Or will he just repeat the same things that we already all know about?

I imagine that he has a full arsenal of nuclear weapons he could drop on the CoS should he choose to. But if his intention is to go back to CoS when DM is gone than he may not be willing to do something he feels that will critically damage the CoS. He might anyways be unwilling to say too much about certain sensitive subjects without being granted full legal immunity, otherwise he could drop a nuclear bomb and it could fry him as well.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
New Guy, when I zoom that photo of Rinder and Rathbun in front of the London Church doors up to 400%, it looks EXACTLY like a mike to me.

I think this could be veeeeery interesting!

TG1
That is a mic - I've got one just like it.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes

I imagine that he has a full arsenal of nuclear weapons he could drop on the CoS should he choose to. But if his intention is to go back to CoS when DM is gone than he may not be willing to do something he feels that will critically damage the CoS. He might anyways be unwilling to say too much about certain sensitive subjects without being granted full legal immunity, otherwise he could drop a nuclear bomb and it could fry him as well.

This sounds like a very smart explanation of what is going on with Rinder. Has the ring of truth to it. I guess time will tell, eh?

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dress down a little. Can't upfrock (upstage) the Deb.

:dance3::roflmao::dance3:

SRSLY though, maybe Mikey is playing it smart by distancing himself from Marty?

Rinder has had more experience dealing with PR and the public. Maybe he too is cringing at Rathbuns obvious and obnoxious self promotion, cult promotion and lies of ommission and commission.

Popcorn is already prepared, but knowing how close and caring Big Sis is with Little Sis, I think that Miss Rinder will be channelling Miss Rattiola when she finally gets over her shyness and opens her gob.

Miss Davis will be an absolute pain and a bore to boot, as usual, ho hum....and she might bring the three or four ugly sisters as she did when she went to tea at AC's place.

P.S. Miss Davis's cousin, the detestably snobbish Miss Cave Itch will no doubt be "too busy" to socialize. Probably busy in the little chapel of scientology beating up the choir.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
scooter; I think we need to enjoy this while it lasts 'cause it sure ain't gonna last long - we'll need something else to do as the cult will be dead real soon.:yes: (Waits for cult implosion with baited breath :drama:)[/QUOTE said:
From your mouth to god.:thumbsup:

Opter