What's new

Mike Rinder to give first interview to BBC!

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, I'd like to see that explained also.

By any ones standards that is a very strange reaction to the question.

From my own observations, both as a kid, and recently when talking to scientologists that is the kind of weird glazed smile and notice 'the eyes'. It is most peculiar. As a kid I put it down to auditing and the e-meter.

Blue Spirit

Yes, for Sure

Rinder. What a creepy guy. He's no better than Miscavige in my opinion. He spent decades as DM's dirty tricks man, and now we are to believe that he is a brave freedom fighter? Yeah, a creepy guy.

My viewpoint exactly. Rathbun too.

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
I believe that we should not criticize Rinder or Marty Rathbun. They were in the SO, and as every one there were brainwashed, committed crimes in name of their future on the bridge, and came out and are making ammends.
The Anderson Cooper program already is having its effect. One person in Scientology for more than 30 years, just told me that the church failed when they denied disconnection. It shook what the person knew, and proved the lies. That was a major foot bullet. The wives came across as a bunch of liars. :happydance:
Those programs are exposing the truth and having an effect in people still trapped :clap: and more people are leaving, who were public members.
Rinder TV appearance will be huge, because he worked for the Mafia Department of Scientology, so he knows a lot of crimes committed while working there. Let's wait and see the effects. :omg:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I believe that we should not criticize Rinder or Marty Rathbun. They were in the SO, and as every one there were brainwashed, committed crimes in name of their future on the bridge, and came out and are making ammends.
The Anderson Cooper program already is having its effect. One person in Scientology for more than 30 years, just told me that the church failed when they denied disconnection. It shook what the person knew, and proved the lies. That was a major foot bullet. The wives came across as a bunch of liars. :happydance:
Those programs are exposing the truth and having an effect in people still trapped :clap: and more people are leaving, who were public members.
Rinder TV appearance will be huge, because he worked for the Mafia Department of Scientology, so he knows a lot of crimes committed while working there. Let's wait and see the effects. :omg:

But will he actually talk about the crimes he knows about?

That is the question.

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Alanzo:
I do not know if he will speak about the crimes committed there. I am sure he knows a lot of crimes, and cover-ups during his work for OSA.
What I am saying is that they are already freeing people with their stories in international TV as CNN.
This person that I spoke about was a hard core scientologist, who was totally shaken by the revelation (lies) of the CNN program.

Good twin

Floater
As much as we trash talk about Tommy Davis, you have to admit he's not half the liar Mike Rinder was. Rinder sells his crap with a straight face. Tommy Davis always looks like he's about to burst into tears.

Does anyone actually expect anything other than "I was influenced by a very bad man" to flow glibly from Rinder's lips? Yeah we know Mike you would rather lie for Marty than Davey. Good luck with that.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo:
I do not know if he will speak about the crimes committed there. I am sure he knows a lot of crimes, and cover-ups during his work for OSA.
What I am saying is that they are already freeing people with their stories in international TV as CNN.
This person that I spoke about was a hard core scientologist, who was totally shaken by the revelation (lies) of the CNN program.

That is great. Truly fantastic.

But now it is time for justice, not just getting people out of the cult so they can "clean house and start again", as they have done so many times before.

Instead of speaking to CNN and the BBC, both Marty and Mike should be speaking to the FBI.

I think they are speaking to the wrong group of letters.

Terril park

Sponsor
One person in Scientology for more than 30 years, just told me that the church failed when they denied disconnection.

This IMO has been the great destroyer of COS and sadly of scn.

Every disconnection involves many people, maybe hundreds. Those still
in COS will know this policy is still applied and when they see their leaders
denying this they will know their leaders are lying.

TG1

Angelic Poster
That is great. Truly fantastic.

Instead of speaking to CNN and the BBC, both Marty and Mike should be speaking to the FBI.

Alanzo, what a good idea. In fact, maybe M&M are speaking to the FBI. How do we know they're not?

In fact, maybe a number of people who used to be in the CoS and the FBI are having interesting conversations right now. How would we know if they were or not?

TG1

hartley

Patron with Honors
Anyone have the broadcast date yet ?
Panorama is the flagship weekly BBC current affairs investigative programme. For each programme a different team is assigned, the presenter being the last to come on board. Scheduling is liable to last minute changes - if a big story appears Panorama can and will do a fast track programme to cover it.

At present the Scientology programme is scheduled for 'soon', but a UK general election will be announced any day now and that could postpone it.

At present the Scientology programme is scheduled for 'soon', but a UK general election will be announced any day now and that could postpone it.

Personally I'm hoping they postpone the election. I can't stand the sight of that little sh@t cameron. He reminds me of Ric Mayall's wonderfully amoral Alan B'stard, only for "real". :omg:

Mark A. Baker

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Mike Rinder interview

I still cant believe that Mike Rinder is going to speak out against the 'church' of $cn.
In all this hype about him leaving I have not seen anything by him or of him that convinced me that he was really 'out' and yapping.
If he were there would be more evidence of this.

Somebody like Jason Beghe was str8 forward in giving an interview and being very open about his criticism soon after leaving.
Mike Rinder has not done this, as far as I can see.

I think its unrealistic that he is going to change his plans and suddenly become a big whistle-blower.
Anyway we shall soon see, but I'm not getting too excited about the interview and documentary myself.

I personally find the documentation given by somebody like Hana Whitfield or Amy Scoby to be most believable and full of intergrity.
These are ther people who can change the mindsets of people watching, not people like Rathburn who admits to have alaso been part of the 'beatings'.

Rathburn and Rinder both have blood on their hands, and they are definately not going to admit to that are they, get real....

lurkanon

Patron with Honors
Rinder and Rathburn are sitting on a lot of information. They are also expert in Co$ tactics and strategies, and hence, their campaign is tactical and strategic since they know from up close and personal, their enemy. They have insight in how best to fight, better than most. They are strategically releasing little bits at a time, in a planned way.

Be patient, and more will come. They know what they are doing.

ScudMuffin

Panorama is the flagship weekly BBC current affairs investigative programme. For each programme a different team is assigned, the presenter being the last to come on board. Scheduling is liable to last minute changes - if a big story appears Panorama can and will do a fast track programme to cover it.

Indeed, I reckon sometime after may if at all. Somehow I think that there will be some proper humour in this one.

Blue Spirit

Makes Sense

Rinder and Rathburn are sitting on a lot of information. They are also expert in Co$ tactics and strategies, and hence, their campaign is tactical and strategic since they know from up close and personal, their enemy. They have insight in how best to fight, better than most. They are strategically releasing little bits at a time, in a planned way.

Be patient, and more will come. They know what they are doing.

What you say makes real sense.
Those two would know strategy better than anyone else.

If I was DM, I'd leave town for the most remote place.