What's new

Mike Rinder

T

TheSneakster

Mike Rinder, just like me, was religioulsy executing his orders.

IS Mike Rinder The Solution to our problems?

- I really don't get how Mike can handle YOUR problems.

Can someone enlighten me?

One little fact that seems to be constantly overlooked in these debates is that every Co$/OSA evil for which causality has been attributed to Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun continue exactly as before, despite them both being years gone (2007 and 2004) respectively.

G

Gottabrain

One little fact that seems to be constantly overlooked in these debates is that every Co$/OSA evil for which causality has been attributed to Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun continue exactly as before, despite them both being years gone (2007 and 2004) respectively.

:goodposting: :thumbsup: The crimes and evil treatment went on before them (preRinder) and after them (postMarty). Types of crimes varied. Willingness to break the law and abuse others did not. Best I can see, it started when the SO began.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
What is there:
  1. I'm happy he is out. :happydance:
  2. I'm happy he is talking. :happydance:
  3. I'm happy he support Marty against DM. :happydance:
  4. I have no problem that he is still a Scientologist.
  5. I'm sorry he hasn't spilled all the beans, probably to protect Scientology and himself. :bigcry:
  6. I'm sorry he hasn't apologized with all the people he harassed, but somehow thinks they deserved the harassment. :no:
What is missing:
  1. Complete debrief of all unfair and dirty tricks used to harass and silence critics.
  2. Complete list of plants OSA used during the years up to PT, detailing their operations.
  3. Sincere apology toward all the people he harassed, including Armstrong and Mayo.
  4. Recognize that those who leave Scientology are not traitors unworthy of respect.

That he pointed out Zinijfar as a possible "OSA op" it is really embarrassing for him, a shame.

Makes people wonder,
Why doesn't he publicly state who are ALL the OSA plants who are out here?
Why he doesn't state what are/were all the OSA ops going on up to the moment he left?

Mike, the Road to Truth cannot be half-walked. :coolwink:

Last edited:

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed)
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

ESMB: Having the same conversation over and over again and expecting different ideas.
Panda Termint, (attributed)
Australian-by-nature (UK-born) Opinionated Poster (2008 - ?)

^^^ :yes:
Trolling thread is trolling. :bait:

jerkit.gif

I have never worked with/for OSA.
I have never had close connection with Mike Rinder (or any of his staff).

What's the problem about Mike Rinder? (some have)

To me, he's been there, done that, finally (luckily!!!) got out of it.

Now he's trying to get his wits around (and trying to get his family out of it as well)

Yes, he's been known as THE head of OSA. Is he now?

- I tell you he wasn't and isn't a bad person. - If he's been a bad seed then you're a bad seed as well.
- Are you? Do you consider youself to be a bad seed?

Mike Rinder has HIS way to come to what he considers truth. - Not you. Not me.

If you consider him as a persona non grata (here, on ESMB, or in your personal life) it's YOUR problem. You've got to have it solved. - WITHOUT shitting bricks all over the Internet.

Whose problem?

rhill

Patron with Honors
The crimes and evil treatment went on before them (preRinder) and after them (postMarty).

It comforts me to think that the preRinder ones were exposed to an extent (and accountability at least partially brought) thanks to Michael Meisner. Imagine if Paulette Cooper had never been vindicated from the exposure of Operation Freakout documents (unfortunate though that full accountability was never brought for this one.)

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
Where did you get the idea that Rinder actually did this?

A rumor confirmed here:

After Mike answered a few questions about OSA I asked him if Zinj was on the OSA payroll at any time (mostly in jest but I was actually curious). He said that even if he was he wouldn't know. He explained that OSA don't pay its operatives directly but pays PIs instead to do their dirty work. That way they can distance themselves legally if something goes wrong. He gave me his opinion on Zinj which was that he was doing everything OSA would want him to whether he was paid or not. That was it. Just his opinion. And not a surprising opinion at all.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
That's a long way from Rinder saying Zinj is OSA (ie. as a possible "OSA op"), read it again.

As I've said several times; OSA doesn't need to do much here, we do it for them.