From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Michael Rinder

Born 1956
Australia
Occupation Commanding officer, Office of Special Affairs International
Website
former Scientology profile, through the Internet Archive
Mike Rinder (born ca. 1956)[1] is an Australian citizen who was formerly associated with the Church of Scientology as both the chief spokesman[2] and the commanding officer of the Office of Special Affairs International[3] He has appeared as a spokesman on television shows such as The Today Show, Rita Cosby Live & Direct, and Dateline NBC. He participated in Scientology public relations activities regarding the Lisa McPherson scandal, the Lisa McPherson Trust, and the BBC documentary Scientology and Me.[4][5]

Rinder is an Australian national who joined the Sea Org on the Apollo at 18.[6] In an interview with Rolling Stone, Rinder said he had experienced discrimination in Australia during the period when the Australian state of Victoria had banned Scientology: "You couldn't own Scientology books ... If you did, you had to hide them because if the police came and found them, they'd take them away."[6] According to Radar Magazine, Rinder is no longer head of Scientology's Office of Special Affairs or its Chief Spokesman, and left the Church of Scientology in the summer of 2007: "In what many ex-members describe as a significant black eye for the Church, Rinder blew last summer and now lives in Williamsburg, Virginia."[2]

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Michael Rinder

Born 1956
Australia
Occupation Commanding officer, Office of Special Affairs International
Website
former Scientology profile, through the Internet Archive
Mike Rinder (born ca. 1956)[1] is an Australian citizen who was formerly associated with the Church of Scientology as both the chief spokesman[2] and the commanding officer of the Office of Special Affairs International[3] He has appeared as a spokesman on television shows such as The Today Show, Rita Cosby Live & Direct, and Dateline NBC. He participated in Scientology public relations activities regarding the Lisa McPherson scandal, the Lisa McPherson Trust, and the BBC documentary Scientology and Me.[4][5]

Rinder is an Australian national who joined the Sea Org on the Apollo at 18.[6] In an interview with Rolling Stone, Rinder said he had experienced discrimination in Australia during the period when the Australian state of Victoria had banned Scientology: "You couldn't own Scientology books ... If you did, you had to hide them because if the police came and found them, they'd take them away."[6] According to Radar Magazine, Rinder is no longer head of Scientology's Office of Special Affairs or its Chief Spokesman, and left the Church of Scientology in the summer of 2007: "In what many ex-members describe as a significant black eye for the Church, Rinder blew last summer and now lives in Williamsburg, Virginia."[2]

One would hope that one day, he would come on here and answer a few questions for us.

Questions to Ask Mike Rinder

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
One would hope that one day, he would come on here and answer a few questions for us.

He's the guy who can bring down the whole house of cards. If he really is selling cars, wasn't paid off, or not that much. You can be sure he has a nice little package of documents that keeps him nice and safe.

Remember Mr. Rinder -- The first to flip gets immunity!

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Open Letter To Michael Rinder, If He's Lurking...

Dear Michael Rinder,

I do not know you. But I do know OF you. And there is something you need to do. You need to contact the FBI, which is investigating the crimes of the cult. This is important, and would be a preemptive strike before the Cult throws you under a bus.

I know you have secrets. But your secrets are less of concern at this point, than what you know.

Now that the Cult no longer owns your mind, make a choice. Let your conscience be your guide.

I hope you are lurking, and you see this.

Take Care,

-K