Mike Rinder's Blog : Ideal Orgs, IAS, Superpower, Miscavige

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
From Mike's article above, DM is saying that the average for Pro TRs is now 9 days for veterans and 9 1/2 days for non-veterans. The passing standards are easier.

No shit. I've done three Pro TRs courses, and sup'd a lot of people on TRs. 9 days for a PRO TRs course? No way José. Now, a so-so TRs course before a mechanics-only Academy Levels line-up, with a full Pro TRs done at the Class IV Internship level is fine if that is the idea. We'll have to see what the line-up turns out to be.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
From Mike's article above, DM is saying that the average for Pro TRs is now 9 days for veterans and 9 1/2 days for non-veterans. The passing standards are easier.

No shit. I've done three Pro TRs courses, and sup'd a lot of people on TRs. 9 days for a PRO TRs course? No way José. Now, a so-so TRs course before a mechanics-only Academy Levels line-up, with a full Pro TRs done at the Class IV Internship level is fine if that is the idea. We'll have to see what the line-up turns out to be.

Paul

I did the first PRO TRs as available in class V orgs in around 1980. The Sup
was on the Flag pilot, and gave a really good TRs course. Best I had, and I had done
at least 6 TRs courses before and can't recall what amount of daily auditor TRs.
This took at least 2 months, maybe longer, best I recall.

Then in the next few months to a year I did Flag Executive TRs. This was a
pretty good TRs course but not as good as the one above. Somewhat watered
down as the "wall of clay" was omitted. [ demo of every paragraph of a chapter in
Dianetics 55]. This was a relatively quick course, at least for me a well seasoned
TRs vet. Maybe 2 weeks at a guess.

IIRC recent pro TRs have been taking something on the order of a year.