What's new

Mike Rinder's Blog : Ideal Orgs, IAS, Superpower, Miscavige

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Re: Mike: 10 Million Scientologists – Where Are They? (First of the Stats Series)

If you want to be amused, scientology.org has an org locator ( www.locator.scientology.org/ ), that shows all the orgs and missions in the US. At one point, I decided to pick a few at random and call the numbers. I got voicemail for private businesses, voicemail for orgs, hardly ever a real live person.

I remember during the 80's, it was considered vital to have a receptionist answer the phone with a cheery "Church of Scientology, can I help you?". Not any more.

Re: Mike: 10 Million Scientologists – Where Are They? (First of the Stats Series)

If you want to be amused, scientology.org has an org locator ( www.locator.scientology.org/ ), that shows all the orgs and missions in the US. At one point, I decided to pick a few at random and call the numbers. I got voicemail for private businesses, voicemail for orgs, hardly ever a real live person.

I remember during the 80's, it was considered vital to have a receptionist answer the phone with a cheery "Church of Scientology, can I help you?". Not any more.

If I recall correctly Dianetics used to have all of the Org addresses and phone numbers in the appendix of the book back then, it's too bad I didn't get the voice-mail of a laundry mat instead of a cheery "Church of Scientology, can I help you?' voice, when I called back then, it could have saved me a lot of time.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Okay - here we go - I just got off the phone with Karin Pouw - spokesgender for the Church of Scientology. Here is how the Co$ came up with the stats for real:

There are approximately 20,000 members world wide (including members that do not come in, do any services - just simply got roped into buying a book at a witch fair....

Now each member has at least 250,000 BT's attached to them and because there is a potential to get in Comm with the BT's - by virtue of the potential comm - they are also considered members in good standing.

Karin said that the Church is hoping the BT's have wallets, bank accounts and credit cards - she said if that comes to be - it will be straight up and vertical stats for the church and they could possibly get the "show on the road" and finally open Super Power!:coolwink:

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors

Anyone remember LRH ED 276 Int (12 March 1976), A CALL FOR 100,000 AUDITORS, C/Ses AND SUPERVISORS AND 1O,000OTs ?

37 years ago, I thought it seemed a little unrealistic. Now the idea of 100,000 auditors, C/Ses and course sups is just laughable.

Anyone remember LRH ED 276 Int (12 March 1976), A CALL FOR 100,000 AUDITORS, C/Ses AND SUPERVISORS AND 1O,000OTs ?

37 years ago, I thought it seemed a little unrealistic. Now the idea of 100,000 auditors, C/Ses and course sups is just laughable.
What are you supposed to do with 100,000 auditors in 1976 when the entire planet was already cleared in 1969?

http://books.google.com/books?id=1Y1XBNDjjKMC&pg=PA67&lpg=PA67&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false

Oops I guess they kind of fell short of those goals by a bit

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

The funny thing is, if Scn actually worked, it would have been a quite realistic goal.

If Scn demonstrably increased ability, and thus work productivity, there would have been business execs, lawyers, doctors, and other high-paid people lined up around the block to put down money. A lawyer who wins just 10% more of his cases, a salesman who closes just 10% more of his sales, they will make a LOT more money, more than the cost of auditing and training.

If the orgs had money (and more importantly, USED THE MONEY INTELLIGENTLY), they could HIRE staff for real wages. People with the prospect of auditor/CS jobs paying $50-$100K would have gone to ASHO in the thousands to get trained.

But it doesn't work as advertised, and they didn't.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

Where are they now?

They are dead. In the graveyard of the long gone. - That's what I just channeled from LRH.

LRH lied to you again. They are all hiding in the mother spaceship of the galactic patrol waiting - together with Elron Elray and Astar Paramejgian - for the final battle over earth. You only have to read the Sector Operations Bulletins (if you have the patience and nerves to do it) and you will know it :whistling: :

http://0-48.ru/sector_9_by_Astar.html

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

LRH lied to you again. They are all hiding in the mother spaceship of the galactic patrol waiting - together with Elron Elray and Astar Paramejgian - for the final battle over earth. You only have to read the Sector Operations Bulletins (if you have the patience and nerves to do it) and you will know it :whistling: :

http://0-48.ru/sector_9_by_Astar.html

Here's what's *really* going on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJWsyfjPI0

Paul

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

If I recall correctly Dianetics used to have all of the Org addresses and phone numbers in the appendix of the book back then, it's too bad I didn't get the voice-mail of a laundry mat instead of a cheery "Church of Scientology, can I help you?' voice, when I called back then, it could have saved me a lot of time.
And money, no doubt!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I wonder what those org voice mail answering machines say now.

Perhaps "Hi. You've reached the Church of Scientology. How can you help us today?"

Paul

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder what those org voice mail answering machines say now.

Perhaps "Hi. You've reached the Church of Scientology. How can you help us today?"

Paul

I heard this is the new voice recording hitting all Orgs everywhere soon!!

"Fuck you very much for calling the Church of Scientology, home of 10 million members and growing epically each day.

If you have no credit balance on your credit card - leave a message and no one will get back to you.

If you have under $10,000 available balance - leave a message and someone will contact you within 24 hours.

Press 1 if you have $10,000 available balance on your credit card and you will be connected to a div 6 noobie.

Press 2 if your available balance is $10,000-$25,000 and you will be connected to a REGG.

Press 3 if your available balance is $25-$50,000 and you will be connected to several executives all at once.

Press 4 if your balance is $50-$100,000 and you will be connected to the REGG, D of P, D of T, and the band of execs.

If your available balance is over $100,000 - press 0 and a highly trained, loveable and caring ED plus all of the other staff members will be with you in 10 seconds or less and will give you the care and help you so deserve!! :coolwink:
:lol:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike: The IAS Scam Keeps Rolling Along

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-ias-scam-keeps-rolling-along/
The IAS Scam Keeps Rolling Along

March 29, 2013 By Mike Rinder 8 Comments

Scientology-fraser-mansion-opened-again-by-david-miscavige.jpg

The Church of Scientology’s Fraser Mansion has been opened twice by David Miscavige, each time as a “New” church.

Here is some of the latest IAS trickery brought to you by full time IAS “fundraiser” Kathy Feshbach.

First up – the “National Church of Scientology” as in the old DC org building (Fraser Mansion). This become the “Div 6” when the new DC Ideal Org building was purchased, but has apparently been repurposed as the “new National Affairs Office” with a “Grand Opening” conducted by none other than the Donald Trump of religious real estate investing, David Miscavige.

That building has done double duty with TWO grand openings presided over by the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology property portfolio. Buffalo also has had a couple. Hamburg a couple. LA Org a couple. Eventually he will cycle back to all of them and the “new orgs opened in the last 10 years will be a list of 100 – all “repeats” because if he says its “new” that means its NEW.

The IAS Funds Breakfast?

Anyway, now the IAS is supposedly funding not only the “NEW National Office” it is also funding them attending a breakfast (I guess?)

It is true, the IAS did pay for the new DC “Ideal Org” — so I guess they will now take credit for anything that happens there? “Look guys, we bought the building in 2006 — and this what you are funding today….”

If anyone can actually explain here just WHAT the IAS funded I would greatly appreciate it.

Or are those breakfasts just hellishly expensive in DC so we need a few more patrons before 2 in order to be able to send the guy to breakfast?

Nothing has been removed or edited out of this email and attachment.

Dear Flag OTC Members,

More good news from the National Church of Scientology – funded by your IAS donations, thank you again so much!!!! I thought you would enjoy how we are helping other groups.

Ml,

Kathy Feshbach

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY NATIONAL AFFAIRS OFFICE INTRODUCES DRUG PREVENTION PROGRAM TO MARYLAND NONPROFITS

| Mitchelleville, Maryland * MARCH 18, 2013 |

A corps of leaders committed to empowering the community and providing opportunity to at-risk youth learned of a program that can keep kids off drugs.

Community leaders, officials and mentors at the fourth annual Community Day Breakfast of the Maryland-based nonprofit Men Aiming Higher came away from the February 16 event with tools to fight teen drug abuse.

Men Aiming Higher is a broad-based collaborative initiative to improve the lives of young people through tutoring, leadership training, mentoring programs and community service projects.

Staff of the Church of Scientology National Affairs Office introduced those attending to the Truth About Drugs prevention program and the educational resources that make it so effective.

One of the world’s largest nongovernmental drug education and prevention initiatives, the Truth About Drugs is a secular program supported by the Church of Scientology, empowering millions of youth with factual information to help them live drug-free lives.

Recognizing the commitment of those present to ensuring youth get off to the best possible start in life, Bari Berger, Public Affairs Director of the Church of Scientology National Affairs Office, gave a concise overview of the Truth About Drugs program, the ease with which it can be implemented by mentors, educators, parents and community groups and the program’s underlying philosophy-that by dispelling misconceptions and providing facts about drugs, one can help youth make informed decisions and proof them up against peer pressure to experiment with harmful substances.

The Church of Scientology National Affairs Office was established in September 2012 to keep pace with the unprecedented international growth of the religion and the commensurate demand for Church-sponsored programs. Located at Fraser Mansion in Washington, D.C., the Office houses an array of facilities for meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops and events to promote collaboration on solutions to society’s greatest challenges.

The Church of Scientology has published Scientology: How We Help-The Truth About Drugs, Creating a Drug-Free World, a brochure to meet requests for more information about the drug education and prevention initiative the Church supports. To learn more or to read a copy of the brochure, visit www.Scientology.org/antidrug.

###

Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard wrote, “The planet has hit a barrier which prevents any widespread social progress-drugs and other biochemical substances. These can put people into a condition which not only prohibits and destroys physical health but which can prevent any stable advancement in mental or spiritual well-being.”

The Church of Scientology supports the Truth About Drugs, one of the world’s largest nongovernmental drug education and prevention campaigns. It has been conclusively proven that when young people are provided with the truth about drugs-factual information on what drugs are and what they do-usage rates drop commensurately.

I guess from experience, I really should know that people buy this. Like its real.

I would be asking Kathy Feshbach “What was it that my $50,000 supported here?”

But you know that would mean being routed to the MAA, made to buy a few sets of Basics and sent to a sec check at my own expense.

What an inverted world it is inside the bubble. Someone SHOULD be pulling out the meter and getting to the bottom of “Where is all this IAS money actually going?”

CommunicatorIC

Mike: Miscavige Is A Squirrel — L. Ron Hubbard Says So

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/miscavige-is-a-squirrel-l-ron-hubbard-says-so/
Miscavige Is A Squirrel — L. Ron Hubbard Says So

March 30, 2013 By Mike Rinder Leave a Comment

There is a constant stream of demands for funds from Scientologists to finance the follies of Miscavige. From his PI’s and rented Peeping Tom outposts to the waste of useless printed promo and massive numbers of useless books sent to libraries.

But that sort of insanity should be fairly easy to see. There is a more covert but perhaps more pervasive side of the story of financial crimes. One that is highlighted by a widely circulated email from the relentless “fundraisers” for “Ideal Orgs.”

Just as with the LRH Birthday Game, they are foisting off apparent LRH quotes to justify their off-policy activities. They have not merely taken a quote out of context, but quoted from the VERY reference that explains how fees for SERVICES pays for buildings and everything else (including all activities of the IAS…) to apparently bless the idea that everyone should ALSO give money for “Idle Orgs.”

Thus, while the clubbed seals are still paying service prices calculated against the need to cover the cost of buildings, defense, dissemination and humanitarian projects, they are being lied to that LRH wanted them to pay separately for all these things in addition to services.

Here is the FULL text of the article with what they excerpted in boldface. And yes, this excerpt is ALL they used as a justification for giving money to Ideal Orgs.

And no, there is NOT another LRH reference that supersedes or invalidates “What Your Fees Buy” — though there are several that reinforce it.

This is something that should be broadly disseminated to onlines Scientologists. Proof in the very words of L. Ron Hubbard that the “Ideal Org” program and the IAS are off-policy, squirrel scams.

Shout it from the rooftops. It’s not complicated. It’s right there in black and white (at the very least, one would expect the cost of service to go down by about 70% if they are no longer paying for all this…)

If anyone actually duplicates what is said in this reference they cannot continue to support the Vulture Culture.

WHAT YOUR FEES BUY

By L. Ron Hubbard

I wonder if you’ve ever estimated how much it costs to launch a new subject into the world, keep it pure, keep it going right, make progress and defend it.

For that matter, what do you suppose it costs an organization to deliver an hour of processing?

I know that Dianetic and Scientology services should be free and I wish they were.

Personally I have tried to do my part in this. None of the researches of Dianetics and Scientology were ever actually paid for out of organizational fees. With my typewriter I paid for the research myself. Occasionally orgs were supposed to but they never did.

Independent of research costs, the 13 1/2 million dollars that orgs owed me for services rendered, 10% (the usual author’s royalties), lectures, loans, things paid out of my own pocket I never collected.

As even the royalties of the first book were given to orgs for their work, I didn’t even make anything out of that best seller. Its paperback is again a newsstand best seller in the U.S. but I don’t collect those royalties either. Even today I draw less than an org staff member and they draw very little.

So the fees you pay for service do not go to me.

A Sea Org member draws only about four pounds a week and his room and board. We run our ships and stations at a cost that would make a cost accountant disbelieve it. So not much of your fee goes to them even though they bear a full burden of management of pure services.

Org staff members over the world work for so little that Execs occasionally get letters from their landladies demanding orgs increase their pay level so staff members can pay their rent.

So not much of your fees goes to them.

Occasionally some org or franchise goes on a big kick of high pay. We very soon pull the rug out from under that. So if your fee went that way for a brief period we corrected the outness fast as we frown on money-motivation like a thundercloud.

Some fringe fellows know that if you had a complete monopoly on the only workable mental technology on the planet you could make billions. That’s why they’re on the “fringe”. So we prevent your fee from going in that direction.

Then where does your fee go?

—–

Since 1950. So-called “mental health” groups have fought to discredit and decrease the power of Dianetics and Scientology.

For 19 years, using their press control, government stooges and puppets, these psychiatric front groups have conducted a continuous suppressive covert operation against us.

Why? They feared that as our power increased they would lose their easy appropriations and fail in their plans for a 1984 World.

We were not even in their line of country – the insane. Yet such was their fear, they have spent untold sums to bring about our destruction.

We not only know who why and where with full documentation we also know their sordid intentions for the world. Some of your fee made the work to collect that evidence possible.

Bad press, inquiries, bans, these are the surface you see. Those are their fingerprints.

Below that level it’s a rough fight and has been for 18 years.

Our press consultants tell us we must never mention it as it “frightens the public.”

We are in the weird position of being perhaps the only really effective Western security force. We wouldn’t give five pence for the rest of them combined.

If a definition of governing is maintaining an orderly peace in which business can be conducted, then there sure isn’t any real government.

So a portion of your fee is spent on patching up the damage done, keeping going in spite of attacks and nullifying the actions against the West of a very
choice lot of bad hats. If we didn’t have the documentary evidence I wouldn’t dare mention it.

It costs money to bring cases up to US Supreme Court level as we have. The legal defense expenses we have in a dozen countries is not small.

So a portion of your fees goes to keeping the subject available to you and to the world.

We work very hard to keep tech being done well. It is nothing for us to put two people on a fast plane and send them half around the world to straighten up the Case Supervision and auditing in an area so you can have confidence in the service you get.

It is routine to send the highest class people we have to handle “ARC Breaks of Long Duration” in the field or on admin lines or to see they get handled.

Your fee supports a long and complex set of communication lines by which tech and admin can be cared for rapidly.

A portion of your fee just the other day began a survey of a backward country to introduce high speed educational processes to bring their people quickly from the stone age up to present time. The “Peace Corps” was also there on cushy government funds building houses for a big construction company at a nice profit. But we, unsupported, began the effective work actually needed there to help the people.

A tiny bit of your fee neated up an area ruined for Americans by the American Navy.

Small parts of your fee heal up a lot of things over the world.

But the biggest part of your fee stays right in your area. It is used to make training and processing and data available to the next fellow first by keeping the org there and second by letting him know about it and third by making as sure as possible that the training and processing he gets is standard and effective.

Your fee keeps the nearest org alive and functioning and the environment safe.

It is not easy to do, hit repeatedly as we are.

Gradually little by little we are taking the pressure off our orgs. Gradually surely and certainly the bad hats and losing their own power in the world.

If we had the fantastic sums appropriated to “mental health” (and put largely in their own pockets or used to try to crush anyone else) we would make a lot lot lot more progress. As we wouldn’t also have to fight the lies that money buys into press and government.

But we don’t have appropriations. They are given only to those who deal in death, it seems.

So little by little, using the fees you give us for your service, your training and your processing, we create little by little areas of sanity.

And as these areas spread out, releasing and Clearing the community, if we continue to be alert and competent, perhaps those areas will meet one country, one continent to the next and we will have a cleaner, saner world.

Your fee is supporting and continuing the greatest hope that man had ever had and the orgs and people vital to its survival and increase.

Your fee does what it takes to get the job done.

Thank you.
L. Ron Hubbard

CommunicatorIC

Why are Clears and OTs at effect and, indeed, in propitiation to the COS?

Why are Clears and OTs at effect and, indeed, in propitiation?

Credit to Mike Rinder for allowing Joe Pendleton's response.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/miscavige-is-a-squirrel-l-ron-hubbard-says-so/#comment-7171
  • 9c4624ed93fe057d4bdfc34846403623
    Cristian says:

March 31, 2013 at 1:35 pm
  • By my own experiences around the world…I know for a fact that the reg cycles for the Ideal Org was insane…before a guy from Syndey…who dont have any money for his Bridge, was in the middle of OT VII for years because of not money for Intensives and six months check, not only that he need to pay intensives for repairs the out tech and in top of that hotels and flights, I dont mention his name for respect but I know you know him, plus he was a good FSM for the Corporate Church. But some how the Ideal Org Reges manage to convence him to give the last 40,000 USD from his house to give for Sydney Ideal Org…so the guy not even pay his Bridge for his OT VII…..but now he dont have more money…because they told him he is saving Sydney Ideal Org…and this is just one example….of the crazyness for the Ideal Org Program.
    • b4e1c4cfb3baf5d0110c888632ec3b75
      Joe Pendleton says:

March 31, 2013 at 6:25 pm
    • But Christian, since this guy is CLEAR, why can’t he make a rational decision not to give that donation? (LRH says in DMSMH that the Clear makes rational and moral decisions in life) To me, the answer is evident – a Clear is no more rational and is no more free of dramatization necessarily than anyone else who walks around on Earth. THIS is the “elephant in the room” that most folks here will not discuss. The whole basis of Scientology and Dianetic auditing was that there would still be restimulators and insanity in the world, but that the individual, now not having a reactive mind, would no longer be the effect of this insanity, now that he is no longer abberated.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Mike: Miscavige Is A Squirrel — L. Ron Hubbard Says So

This letter "What your fees buy" is utter bullshit. Hubbard did make a lot of $ from the people who believed in Scientology. He sent sacks of money off to bank accounts that were not accessible to the IRS or other government agencies. David Miscavige is living like a king. Huge salary. Luxurious vacations. Custom made shoes and suits. Fleets of cars and motor cycles.

Bullshit. Scientology is a hoax and it is really only interested in money. What your fees buy is BULLSHIT!

Gib

Crusader
Re: Mike: Miscavige Is A Squirrel — L. Ron Hubbard Says So

This letter "What your fees buy" is utter bullshit. Hubbard did make a lot of $ from the people who believed in Scientology. He sent sacks of money off to bank accounts that were not accessible to the IRS or other government agencies. David Miscavige is living like a king. Huge salary. Luxurious vacations. Custom made shoes and suits. Fleets of cars and motor cycles.

Bullshit. Scientology is a hoax and it is really only interested in money. What your fees buy is BULLSHIT!

true dat.

But Mike is communicating to lurkers, those still in, and repeating the message from debbie cook. I'm all for that. comm lag and all.

CommunicatorIC

Mike: Super Power Hype Inflation

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/super-power-hype-inflation-2/
Super Power Hype Inflation

April 1, 2013 By Mike Rinder 32 Comments

This email was sent out on 7 March. Tony Ortega put it on his blog on March 13. However, I feel it bears a little more scrutiny as one of the most jarring emanations from the twisted world of the RCS (Radical Church of Scientology) in recent memory.

Apparently the sickening irony of it is missed by those in the bubble.

Standing “at the crossroads of whole track history and necessity level” (lifted straight from a Shermanspeak speech?) they proclaim that they have the answer to all planetary ills from war, drugged children, drug trafficking, poverty, crime, only 6% of the planet having a college degree and lack of drinking water to the curse of the Bambino and the ratings dive of American Idol. BUT, they are not making it available just yet. Soon. Promise. But first, give them more money for a building they already built (and boy is it impressive, a whole city block! 377,000 square feet! marble everywhere!), and then they will allow you to pay us and receive the miracle. Just like they have been saying for a decade.

What happened to the “necessity level” to save the world? The only necessity level apparent here is “give us more of your money.”

Imagine the hypocrisy of an organization putting out promotion like this:

We have the cure for cancer and AIDs. An exact, precise series of steps, developed, piloted and tested in 1979. We own THE solution. We may allow you to have it soon, providing you give us enough money for a building we don’t need. And if we do allow you to have it at some unspecified time in the future, you will have to pay – again because all the money you have given us so far is only to build several of the building we don’t really need to deliver it in.

In the meantime,

…enjoy your pain and suffering and we hope you don’t die (at least not without giving us all your money).

Corporate Scientology Sinks Lower

Here it is again, stark eviedence of the depths of depravity to which the church of MEST has sunk (no comment on the lies/overhype about the services themselves).

Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 8:49 PM

Subject: This is the year for Super Power!

THIS IS A GAME LIKE NO OTHER.

WE ARE RIGHT NOW AT THE CROSSROADS OF WHOLE TRACK HISTORY AND NECESSITY LEVEL

Lift the veil off the state of this planet and it looks something like this:

80% of the planet lives in underdeveloped countries

One billion are functionally illiterate

One in seven are malnourished

Another billion are left without access to clean drinking water

And if college education once meant better living, today it’s just 6% of this planet that has one.

It’s a world wherein if you live with adequate food, proper dress and bearable accommodations – you’re better off than half the people of Earth.

Add the statistics of “brutal crime” LRH mentions in his Birthday Game ED and here’s what goes down every 2.5 hours:

75,000 prescriptions are filled for the top 20 psych meds,

114 million dollars is spent trafficking illegal drugs,

Two million children take psychiatric drugs

And more than 35 million dollars is spent at war.

And that lays bare the orders of magnitude behind LRH’s words: “….a sick, a dying and dead society.”

“Super Power is the answer to a sick, a dying and dead society.” LRH

Super Power!

It’s the series of technical rundowns that LRH most closely associated with planetary clearing.

It’s been in the making for some 30 years. And for good reason.

It’s a technology where small results simply aren’t even conceived.

A 7[SUP]th[/SUP] dynamic boost to our power as a religion and your potential as a thetan, in ways you can’t even imagine.

Super Power’s release is 21[SUP]st[/SUP] Century Scientology to the core.

These are moments that haven’t yet existed on the Scientology time track.

And moments that will be hard to surpass in our future.

Our next epic milestone is closer than ever……

SUPER POWER and the NEW FLAG BUILDING

“A Super-fantastic, but confidential series of Rundowns that can be done on anyone… that puts the person into fantastic shape unleashing the Super Power of a Thetan… It consists of 12 separate high-power rundowns which are brand new….” LRH

Super Power is a series of 12 rundowns, each of which make the being himself more able, competent and powerful.

They are intended to give a person back his own viewpoint, increase his ability to perceive, improve his ability to learn and his power of choice.

And that is exactly what pcs and pre-OTs who have received Super Power report—in rave and astounding successes.

One of the Super Power rundowns has to do with something people have a huge amount of charge on, due to it’s suppressive use on the whole track. The subject? Ethics and Justice.

If the charge isn’t handled, it can get in the way of attempts to apply ethics to your own life in present time. This Super Power rundown thoroughly handles all charge.

It is broken down into 128 aspects, each of which is run four flows, making a total of 512 individual types of charge removed from your track.

Yet another of these rundowns handles the phenomenon of deadness. LRH found that a being himself can be dead, though his body is alive. He found the exact mechanism that causes this to happen. The rundown zeroes in on the precise points that hold it together, the whole mechanism crumbles to pieces and the thetan literally comes back to life.

Then there is the famous Perception Rundown: the New Flag building will house this powerful series of rundowns. It is here that pcs will progress through physical universe drilling stations that are part of rehabilitating all 57 perceptions of a thetan.

And when it comes to the future, here is something never even conceived of on this planet. Drawn from every ounce of LRH research and discovery, here is the means of restoring all preceptics of a spiritual being.

Perceptic by perceptic, it’s a one-two punch with auditing to remove disabilities preventing perception and whole track drills to restore native ability; not as a body, but by theta perceptic alone.

Here is some data regarding the new Flag building:

At 377,000 square feet and spanning an entire city block, this building is the equivalent size of seven Ideal Orgs. 800,000 linear feet of track and stud encased in 31,000 sheets of dry wall make up the building’s walls. More than 1.5 million feet of electrical wire is routed to 25,000 light fixtures and all electrical implements through 500,000 feet of conduit. While 720 tons of stone – much of it customized for installation—do their part to make this a timeless masterpiece that will endure the ages.

And it’s service capacity exceeds anything to date, capable of delivering to many thousand at a time. This is the attainment of an LRH vision: the release of Super Power and opening of the new Flag building.

“Some time ago I realized the resolution of this scene would require a powerful tech, tailored to check this downward spiral at each step of the way and get it reverting upwards.

I set about to study and research and develop processes that would accomplish this.

The result of that work is Super Power.

Super Power is the answer to a sick, a dying and dead society.

With it, we literally revive the dead!

With it we have the means to put Scientologists into a new realm of ability enabling them to create a new world.” L Ron Hubbard

Super Power will be released and available for public sometime this year. The building is ready. The perception equipment is installed. The auditors and technicians are currently training.

The only prerequisites are drug handling complete and you can’t be in the middle of any other actions.

I want to help you get there.

Call me or write anytime for anything.

Love,
Barbara Dews
Flag Service Consultant
323 872 3585

Code:
http://www.scientology.org/

http://www.whatisscientology.org/

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Mike: Super Power Hype Inflation

I really like sci-fi, but this sounds like THE worst plot, the worst writing, the worst hype EVER! I am flabbergasted that anyone could fall for this stuff! Yea, I know I was once a believer, but this is beyond believable!