Mike: The Nation of Islam and Church of Scientology Are One

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
In from Mike:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/brea...n-of-islam-and-church-of-scientology-are-one/
Breaking News: It’s Official — The Nation of Islam and Church of Scientology Are One

March 27, 2013 By Mike Rinder Leave a Comment

Breaking News

Please see the email below sent out TODAY.

I doubt anything more more need be said… David Miscavige and Louis Farrakhan have officially merged….

To:
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:24 PM
Subject: HDFDIR-CHI COMM RE: HUBBARD DIANETICS FOUNDATION STAFF

Greetings!

My name is Adrienne Muhammad. I hold the Post at the Chicago Church of Scientology of Hubbard Dianetics Foundation Director. My responsibilities include ensuring that people receive Book One Auditing in sufficient quality and quantity and that they reach for further Dianetic Services. My Junior staff include Hubbard Dianetics Seminar (HDS) In-Charge Karen Rennord, Deputy HDS In-Charge Refugio Davila and HDS Assistant Brother Maurice 11X Holman. All of us are Book One Auditors. We can be reached at 773 348 7788, and via my email, [email protected].

As you continue to acquire selectees, do keep in mind the Hubbard Dianetics Foundation Department. We are here to deliver the Hubbard Dianetics Seminar, the Hubbard Dianetics Seminar Co-Audit Course,and Book One Intensives (5 hour and 36 hour).

Please respond that you have received this communication and let me know what you need from the Hubbard Dianetics Foundation-be it promo,Spanish Speaking staff to greet your Spanish-speaking selectees upon their arrival at the Chicago Church, or whatever it may be.

We are looking forward to helping people like yourself, EXPAND THE FIELD in Chicago!

Thank you,

Sister Adrienne Michelle Muhammad
HDFDIR-Chicago

CommunicatorIC

Orglodyte

Patron with Honors
Brother Maurice 11X Holman

Maurice 11X! Is this a hybrid NOI-SCN name?

Maybe Malcolm 5.6X will be the spokesman for the joint organization.

CommunicatorIC

Brother Maurice 11X Holman

Maurice 11X! Is this a hybrid NOI-SCN name?

Maybe Malcolm 5.6X will be the spokesman for the joint organization.
It doesn't have anything to do with the COS, and it is not arbitrary.

http://books.google.com/books?id=yk...nepage&q="nation of islam" surname 2x&f=false

Essentially, the X represents the unknown African surname that the convert has lost; when there are multiple people with the same first name in a temple, they get assigned numbers in front of the X to distinguish them. "Some temples have gone as high as X to the '17th power'" according to the link above.

CommunicatorIC

UPDATE to Mike: The Nation of Islam and Church of Scientology Are One

UPDATE to Mike: The Nation of Islam and Church of Scientology Are One

Mike updated his OP. Since I cross-posted his OP here, I think it only fair that I add his update.
I am afraid I didnt really make my position clear here. I just clarified it in a comment and am adding it here:

I met a number of NOI people and they are smart, polite, well dressed and well spoken. And I certainly have no problem with them using ANY tech that can benefit them.

What I find so remarkable is that NOI is a different religion and yet there are “brothers” and “sisters” announcing themselves to the world as the representatives of the Church of Scientology.

And on a personal level, that is certainly their right and its all well and good.

BUT — how can Torquemada Miscavige, leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Scientology who sees bitter defrocked apostates, heretics and squirrels everywhere — who sends out “squirrelbusters” to harass people for simply applying Scientology — how can he be engaged in that sort of witch-hunting and intolerance, but all the rules are swept aside when it comes to the NOI?

It’s the hypocrisy that is so startling — NOBODY who deviates from what Miscavige deigns to be “pure Scientology” is to be tolerated. The NOI, whatever it IS, is NOT pure Scientology. Unless David Miscavige says it is.

CommunicatorIC

Tony Ortega on Mike: The Nation of Islam and Church of Scientology Are One

Tony Ortega is now covering the story, linking to Mike's article and also quoting Mike:

http://tonyortega.org/2013/03/28/in...tific-fact-the-uterus-is-a-frightening-place/

Excerpt:
“This is the introductory line for the org — the Hubbard Dianetics Foundation — the first place where people are brought into Dianetics,” Rinder tells us. “The people trained on Dianetics from the Nation of Islam are no longer just practicing it among themselves, they are now officially on the front lines of the Church of Scientology, bringing in new people. And they are very publicly calling themselves ‘brother’ and ‘sister,’ which is not Scientology staff terminology.”

We asked him which group — Scientology or the Nation of Islam — is benefiting most from this new interaction.

“Seems to be a marriage made in heaven (or hell?). Until one or the other tries to exert their will — and it probably won’t end well,” he says.

Last edited:

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
And they are very publicly calling themselves ‘brother’ and ‘sister,’ which is not Scientology staff terminology.”

I'll say not. Once when i was in LA with the Relitigious Fuckdom Krusade, i made the mistake of referring to my SO "senior" as "bro". Hehe. Right in a roomful of SOers. You should have seen all the jaundiced, knowing looks.
Much later i read some SO bulletin that excess familiarity like that is symptomatic of out-ethics.