What's new

Miscavige changes course: All remaining Scientology orgs to go ‘Ideal’ at the same time(Tony Ortega)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
New from Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker

Miscavige changes course: All remaining Scientology orgs to go ‘Ideal’ at the same time

“Doing it all simultaneously.” This cryptic slogan showed up at an “Ideal Org Convention” for Canada last week. But it’s becoming clear that this is a message that is being sent to all Scientologists around the world. So what does it mean?
As unlikely as it sounds, the call is going out that all orgs will become “ideal” at the same time. Beginning in 2003, David Miscavige has been personally appearing at the grand openings of Ideal Orgs, a few each year, and totaling more than 60 now. But now, instead of more openings one or two at a time, Miscavige is calling for the rest of the orgs around the world to go ideal at the same time.
News of the plan was released at a series of continental conventions this week. The participants in those meetings returned to their home orgs to share the exciting news.

More at the link

Gee, I wonder why nobody thought of that before? Just POSTULATE being Ideal, and it will happen!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
From the article:

With the “Jane Doe” lawsuit targeting him and more coming (we expect the second one to hit this week), Miscavige might not want to show up at a previously announced location. He knows that if he shows up at the Kansas City grand opening, for example, process servers (or worse) could be waiting for him.

I could just see, in the middle of Miscavige's speech, a helicopter drone swooping down from out of nowhere, and smacking him in the head with a subpoena.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
Scientology has enough money to finance every "Ideal Org" opening.

Oh wait... Little Davey never once gave it away. Everyone had to pay and pay.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
David Miscavige moving into a villa in France to avoid all future subpoenas . . . in Roman Polanski's neighborhood. :coolwink:
Osama Bin Laden's former villa in Pakistan might be available. Very secure (unless a force of SEALs come calling) in a military town just a kilometer from their military academy.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I imagine almost everyone still in the CofS who's not a noob can see that this target is completely absurd. It will serve a virtue-signalling purpose as usual, but I would think any local enthusiasm just got stomped on hard, and there will be a great deal more lip service instead.

Paul

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology has enough money to finance every "Ideal Org" opening.

Oh wait... Little Davey never once gave it away. Everyone had to pay and pay.

Just trying to imagine how the world would have been different if DM had spent his formative years around Andy Warhol rather than Ron Hubbard ...

There are two main competing theories concerning this policy from commenters below the line on Tony's article. One is that Miscavige wants to disguise the fact than none of the Ideal Orgs are opening as per schedule, and the other one is that he wants to avoid having to appear at a specific location (to open an Ideal Org) where he could be served with a writ.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I imagine almost everyone still in the CofS who's not a noob can see that this target is completely absurd. It will serve a virtue-signalling purpose as usual, but I would think any local enthusiasm just got stomped on hard, and there will be a great deal more lip service instead.

Paul
Little David just gave everyone a target they KNOW is impossible, which guarantees a bunch walking away.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
He needs to do something so why not something totally insane.

Does he want it done by the next IAS event?
No, by Thursday at 2pm.

That target is actually easier than this one. . .

Creating the first Clear by the end of the billion year contract.

Seriously.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There are two main competing theories concerning this policy from commenters below the line on Tony's article. One is that Miscavige wants to disguise the fact than none of the Ideal Orgs are opening as per schedule, and the other one is that he wants to avoid having to appear at a specific location (to open an Ideal Org) where he could be served with a writ.
He doesn't have to be served personally, papers in his sweaty little hand. See https://www.federalrulesofcivilprocedure.org/frcp/title-ii/rule-4-summons/

I'm not following the comments at Tony's site, but surely one of his legal commenters will clarify.

Paul

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
New from Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker

Miscavige changes course: All remaining Scientology orgs to go ‘Ideal’ at the same time

“Doing it all simultaneously.” This cryptic slogan showed up at an “Ideal Org Convention” for Canada last week. But it’s becoming clear that this is a message that is being sent to all Scientologists around the world. So what does it mean?
As unlikely as it sounds, the call is going out that all orgs will become “ideal” at the same time. Beginning in 2003, David Miscavige has been personally appearing at the grand openings of Ideal Orgs, a few each year, and totaling more than 60 now. But now, instead of more openings one or two at a time, Miscavige is calling for the rest of the orgs around the world to go ideal at the same time.
News of the plan was released at a series of continental conventions this week. The participants in those meetings returned to their home orgs to share the exciting news.

More at the link

Gee, I wonder why nobody thought of that before? Just POSTULATE being Ideal, and it will happen!
Apparently it's because the spaceship to Target 2 is almost ready. In fact, it only takes about 6 weeks for the spaceship to reach earth at superluminary speeds (reference: OTIII materials), but it has taken several decades for the IAS to collect enough donations to build the nanoo nanoo landing strip sign that can be seen from outside the solar system. The funding was collected by 2001, but per standard COBED materials (Chairman of the Board Executive Directives), the required funding for a project has to be collected 5.4 X over, because 5.4 is the exact number of weeks that it takes to travel to Target 2 by spaceship.

The spaceship has therefore been scheduled to arrive coincidental with the final Ideal Org completions, at which donations will be solicited for 5.4 X the cost of the rocket fuel to Target 2. The spaceship doesn't actually use rocket fuel: it is powered by the mental charge generated by broken dreams. But that charge can't be measured, and per standard Birthday Game issues every activity must have a MEASURABLE statistic.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Has anyone spoken to anyone still in that's been briefed on this, and the spin associated? I'm about to meet with an old friend still in, and I'm going to see what he says. He's never been an active donor, so I'm not sure he'll have much.

Dotey OT

I just met with my old friend and he didn't have much. What he said was it was the same story from 8 years ago about the ideal orgs. He didn't have any data about the quote simultaneously unquote thing.

Dotey OT

The more I think about this the more it seems like it's a regging tool. I could just hear it now " we are about to finish all the Orgs, so dig deeper". Isn't this exciting? Wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard a reg say that!

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
They have probably run out of individual fields that have enough assets to strip for a local project so now the target has been generalized into something undefinable like "Clear the planet!" where everyone can be regged and the money can be disappeared into some nebulous slush fund. That is probably where this was always headed. After Teegeeack is cleared then the next planet and the rest of the galuxy need to be cleared and those will all need Ideal Orgs, Safe Environment (read: Lawyer) Funds and Ideal space ships to get there - the grift never ever ends.

I don't know where they go from here. The mark has been drained and everyone else catches on too quickly.

"The public knows us by our MEST mess." LRH

"Think big or your brain their bank accounts don't shrink." LRH

Last edited: