Miscavige is getting death threats

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
https://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/la...s-against-scientology-leader-david-miscavige/

LAPD investigating death threats against Scientology leader David Miscavige

(excerpt)

David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology, has alleged that somebody has threatened to kill him. Following the threats, Miscavige informed police officials in Los Angeles, triggering an investigation, TMZ reported Saturday.

An unknown man reportedly kept calling Scientology’s main line in Hollywood in July and made very specific threats against Miscavige. The operator, who answered the call, reportedly kept the suspect engaged on the phone for nearly three hours and was able to retrieve information, including his Skype address, which could help identify him.

The person said: "Tell David that we are going to kill him.

"We are going to assassinate Mr. Miscavige and every single one of you."

The person also said, according to TMZ: "You tell your leader, who is an a------ and a m----------, he is going to be shot pretty soon."

The information has since been forwarded to LAPD's Major Crimes Unit, which launched an investigation and issued an arrest warrant against the person last month. The TMZ report added that officials suspect the person to be a Jewish businessman. However, it was not clear if any arrests have been made in the case.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Honestly, I am not surprised in the least. He is so hated by so many that have been hurt by Scientology. NOTHING NEW with this news. Who cares really.

I would rather see him locked up in a prison than end his punishment so easily by death.

I wish the government would convict him and send him to maximum security prison for a BILLION YEARS!:yes::happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The TMZ report added that officials suspect the person to be a Jewish businessman.

I have narrowed the list down to the two (2) most likely suspects. . .

1) Sergey Brin, founder of Google.

2) Mark Zuckerberg, founder of FaceBook.​

Maybe the threat to "kill" was not literal but figurative. Because both COB and Scientology have been been absolutely murdered on both FaceBook and Google.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
. . . and some slicing & dicing on U Tube, too.

If it wasn't for bad news they'd have no news at all.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I think shooting him would be inappropriate.

After some of that crap they've plastered all over the internet and YouTube, he should be hung, drawn and quartered.

Minimum.

The Sloth

Patron with Honors
Let us not forget Gur Finklestein - http://www.villagevoice.com/news/scientology-in-israel-all-holy-hell-breaking-loose-6681615

Attorney Gur Finkelstein, who represents the Scientology Center in Israel, was detained several weeks ago for allegedly hiring [a] gang to supply him with weapons and assist him in his own endeavors...A string of high-profile crimes have been attributed to Finkelstein, include attempts to burn down the Scientology Center, and also the assault and plot to assassinate the director of Tel Aviv's planning and construction department, Shoteh Hovel.

Gib

Crusader
Oh dear, how awful for the little guy.

I'm proud to have a evil purp in some case's. Where's Big John when you need him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG3giIafUqk

One comment from the vid:

Epsonthe Giraffe
I don't know if someone already answered it but:John took away the brain tumor from the wards wife but didn't release it (like he normally would). He kept it in to give it to Percy as a punishment. Percy was a cruel man in Johns eyes, who killed a harmless mouse and he maybe even felt what Percy did to Del during his execution (as John said, you can't hide what is in the heart).In doing so, he also punished Wild Bill for the murder of the two little girls.It is my theory that in giving Percy that 'infection' he also gave him a part of the vision of what Wild Bill did. If you look close enough at the next scene, when Percy kills Bill he cries (which indicates that he, like John now, can feel what happened).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yeah, we know it wasn't a Communist.

Jews? Commies? LOL. What's next "psychs"? Or "World Bankers"?

Yeah, we also know it wasn't some "colored folk".

louis-farrakhan-10-620x362.jpg
2015: Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan (using the fair game tech of white man L. Ron Hubbard) calls for 10,000 black "volunteers" to solve the problem of SP white people by commanding his cult to "Stalk them and kill them!"​

But if COB ever tries to control NOI Scientologists the way he dominates white Scientologists, I would expect the 'Fruit of Islam' (NOI's military branch) to murder Miscavige--same way they murdered earlier threats to Farrakhan's power, like Malcom X.

That would be a glorious battle of epic karmic proportion--the NOI "Fruit of Islam" vs. the COS fruits of OSA.

JGB

Patron
LMAO! The midget can't have the fair game policy when it's used on him! What a wimp!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the never - never land of Scientology, bizarre and odd and strange things happen.

This makes the Cult happenings an on going reality show. The Jerry Springer reality CULT ~~ Scientology Inc.
Now supposedly someone stayed *on the phone* 3 hours threatening the life of David Miscavige.
There has always been a mixture of brutal fact and Science Fiction Fantasy.
You can't make this stuff up.