Miscavige is getting death threats

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Christalmighty, three hours on the phone making threats was enough time to contact the police, the LA Sheriff's Dept. and the FBI. And to have them arrive at Big Blue, trace the call, head out to the "Jewish businesman''s location, stop for coffee and donuts, and still have time to arrest him!

This is asinine. They are trying to set someone up for something.

Three HOURS on the phone? Perhaps, indeed, it was a NOI speaker!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, a three hour death threat call. Definitely a sign of a pro contract killer. A real ninja that one.

He was probably using a little used, but exeptionally cruel and effective technique-- he read a maiden voyage/new year/birthday event transcript to them and waited for the extreme suicidal feeling to kick in.
To find out more about this technique search wikipedia for "death by wtf".

Anonycat

Crusader
A threat call lasting nearly 3 hours -- sounds like Scientology going for another one of their Guinness records.

And he even said he was a Jewish businessman, and gave them his Skype handle! If anyone needs proof of OT, it must be the 3 hour death threat in which information was gathered!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
"Never interrupt your enemy when he's making mistakes"... or something like that.

since time is the only aberration, we want it now, now, now. LOL

Nothing like free communication to speed it up. :thumbsup:

The "crowd" works in both ways.

Lol. My point is that Miscavige is, IMO, doing more to "unmock" scientology, and alienate and marginalise scientologists than we ever could (in our wildest dreams).

Let him be. He's working very hard at bringing it all to its bitter end. :yes:

Last edited:
A threat call lasting nearly 3 hours -- sounds like Scientology going for another one of their Guinness records.

Yeah, every minute was countable on stats, that's how come a death threat can take 3 hours in the Cherch of Scientology. Wogs got no class. They just say they gonna come over and blow yer head off. Less than 10 seconds?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the never - never land of Scientology, bizarre and odd and strange things happen.

This makes the Cult happenings an on going reality show. The Jerry Springer reality CULT ~~ Scientology Inc.
Now supposedly someone stayed *on the phone* 3 hours threatening the life of David Miscavige.
There has always been a mixture of brutal fact and Science Fiction Fantasy.
You can't make this stuff up.

I was surprised to hear that THE intergalactic overlord has obtained a skype account. Seems pretty obvious to me that Case Supervisor david miscavige will not release such a scoundrel even though one would think after 75 Million years + that the tech should have worked by now. I hope Google Earth, annotates the map of the cave in the Pyrenees so mankind can benefit from having eternal batteries.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Christalmighty, three hours on the phone making threats was enough time to contact the police, the LA Sheriff's Dept. and the FBI. And to have them arrive at Big Blue, trace the call, head out to the "Jewish businesman''s location, stop for coffee and donuts, and still have time to arrest him!

I think he was using skype, and that's why they found out his skype address, calling a land line much cheaper, and backing up the old Jewish businessman stereotype. I think it could be a disinfected NOI chap, someone not happy about the scn connection and wanted to the finger at Jews.

If they have his skype address and it's real the cops would have grabbed him already.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
In the never - never land of Scientology, bizarre and odd and strange things happen.

This makes the Cult happenings an on going reality show. The Jerry Springer reality CULT ~~ Scientology Inc.
Now supposedly someone stayed *on the phone* 3 hours threatening the life of David Miscavige.
There has always been a mixture of brutal fact and Science Fiction Fantasy.
You can't make this stuff up.

But there is the 127 % chance they did made it all up !

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm confused.

Did the guy make a death threat and talk for 3 hours, or did he talk to them for 3 hours and then make a death threat?

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Maybe DM took the call and was taking hints to improve his fair game policy?

Or he was really turned on by someone using naughty words against him.....:whip:

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Shore storey, for the Moses Rathbun case, Its the reason he's unavailable , has guns for protection , security guards etc Things are hotting up in Flag, the Shore stories have to be in Place,
Its that! or Winstone Peters MP from NZ gave him a Message,NZ FIRST slogan ," GIVE THEM A MESSAGE" .......Granitt

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I got to be honest here. IMHO, scn was on it's way to falling apart even before the little man killed the old man & stole the whole show. But, the creepy little psychopath has sped up the death of a particularly viscous little cult.

Killing little dm might slow down the well earned death of that cult. Let's face it, the more he does the faster it gets worse.

So, let the little bastard finish ruining it all by himself.

Is that wrong ?