What's new

Miscavige is getting death threats

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
If it was a genuine death threat, then yes, it should be taken seriously.

However, the 3 hour conversation could have been a variety of possibilities, starting out as maybe a call in. It's September now, so maybe the next IAS event and then the person started talking, and getting more and more agitated about a range of issues?

I can't imagine anyone staying on the phone for 3 hours unless they were really disturbed.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

However, the 3 hour conversation could have been a variety of possibilities, starting out as maybe a call in. It's September now, so maybe the next IAS event and then the person started talking, and getting more and more agitated about a range of issues?

I can't imagine anyone staying on the phone for 3 hours unless they were really disturbed.

Perhaps you've never had a teenaged daughter ?

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Yes I was starting to think a bit more about this 3 hours even on loudspeaker would be exhausting for me, and I can talk anyone to sleep. Also though I can't stand the man, death threats are very serious indeed.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
If suppressive entheta is to be avoided, why wouldn't a staff member just put the phone down?

If someone called you up to go to an event and you started talking about how nasty Miss Carriage is, saying that you'd like to hurt the midget they wouldn't stay on the phone listening for three hours. It would be off policy to listen to entheta. If you called an org and asked to speak to the mighty atom the call would go to OSA if you were lucky. There is something highly suspicious about this.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
If suppressive entheta is to be avoided, why wouldn't a staff member just put the phone down?

If someone called you up to go to an event and you started talking about how nasty Miss Carriage is, saying that you'd like to hurt the midget they wouldn't stay on the phone listening for three hours. It would be off policy to listen to entheta. If you called an org and asked to speak to the mighty atom the call would go to OSA if you were lucky. There is something highly suspicious about this.[/QUOTE]

scientology = "There is something highly suspicious about this."

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

Jews? Commies? LOL. What's next "psychs"? Or "World Bankers"?

Yeah, we also know it wasn't some "colored folk".
louis-farrakhan-10-620x362.jpg
2015: Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan (using the fair game tech of white man L. Ron Hubbard) calls for 10,000 black "volunteers" to solve the problem of SP white people by commanding his cult to "Stalk them and kill them!"​

But if COB ever tries to control NOI Scientologists the way he dominates white Scientologists, I would expect the 'Fruit of Islam' (NOI's military branch) to murder Miscavige--same way they murdered earlier threats to Farrakhan's power, like Malcom X.

That would be a glorious battle of epic karmic proportion--the NOI "Fruit of Islam" vs. the COS fruits of OSA.
Meanwhile, in Harlem, no one seems too happy that the racist Hubbard group has moved in to "fix they minds".
http://youtu.be/F4I9RRrarIs

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Now if the dwarf speaks to the investigators they'll smell a rat.

I wonder if they're doing this for some additional police protection...for free. And OMG, who would ever want to stay on the phone with a cult member for three hours??!?!? :omg:
Sound like an amateur for sure, so I'll take it with a grain of salt for now. After all, don't they liken DM to THE POPE? Surely this would make big news around the world!!

Sassy

Patron Meritorious

The cult probably called HIM and after three hours of endless regging and heckling, the guy probably snapped and made the death threat! :biggrin:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Here's the thing. Who stays on the phone for 3 *HOURS* listening to death threats without

1) hanging up
2) getting law enforcement to descend on the caller
3) Utilizing 150 strong OSA Sea org members to use every trick in the book to get an arrest. OSA is pretty slick in handling real or imagined "Threats."

So after all this 3 hours of rambling on and on *death threats* and with such courtesy listening to the caller, it then leaks to TMZ, of all media, for TMZ to leak to the world.
It sounds ecclesiastical, religious, wise and logical.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Here's the thing. Who stays on the phone for 3 *HOURS* listening to death threats without

1) hanging up
3) Utilizing 150 strong OSA Sea org members to use every trick in the book to get an arrest. OSA is pretty slick in handling real or imagined "Threats."

So after all this 3 hours of rambling on and on *death threats* and with such courtesy listening to the caller, it then leaks to TMZ, of all media, for TMZ to leak to the world.

Keeping someone on the phone who is making threats is a pretty standard practice.

Still, I wouldn't put it past them to have hired the caller to make fake threats to create the impression that David needs to monitor his enemies (like Marty Rathbun) to try and divert attention in his court case.

It will be interesting to see how the case proceeds and whether or not they press charges.

I don't think any arrests have been made at present.

3 hour looney jewish death threats my arse, they probably staged this like they staged miss lovely's bomb threats so they can sucker more money out of the sheep at fundraisers

lets see who they pin this on... probably wants to thow some teenager in jail over nothing again

http://www.pcworld.com/article/182798/teen_jailed_for_hacking_scientology_site.html

Interesting idea.

It could also be an internal shore story. Maybe some of the whales are restless?

1) hanging up

Those are ideal death threats - fully demoed, word cleared, star rated, done to wall that's why it took so friggin long. I'm sure they had to M-9 the guy when he mispronounced Miscavages name, surely he stumbled or mispronounced his name. I can just hear him now -

Crim
I'm gonna keel Misravage, I got agun, I gotta laser sight I...

Miscavage
(interrupting)
What kind of non-standard death threat is this? Cramming!! Get cramming on the line.

Listen you POS I am the POPE of Scientology. I won't stand for any non-standard fucked up death threat

Laurisse! Where the fuck is the cramming officer?? What?? Then drag his ass out of the hole. Get him on the line now!

Fuck. Morons.​

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Okay, let's pause a moment to consider the real possibility that Scientology "phoned in" its own death threat. Same way they made up bomb threats and tried to frame Paulette Cooper.

Same way they manufactured bizarre "terrorist threats" against their own "church", in a ludicrous effort to try to turn the internet against Anonymous, LOL.

But why, if they did, would they call in death threats? One needs to think like a megalomaniacal merchant of madness in order to even imagine something like that. So, let's open up a chapter in the L. Ron Hubbard/ David Miscavige sociopath's playbook and see what it says.

LIKELY REASON WHY IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE DEATH THREATS AGAINST YOURSELF: Because, as a cult dictator, you are necessarily in a rapidly degenerating mental state of paranoia about your "security". Your multiple estates in different cities/countries and fanatical entourage protecting you just doesn't seem enough. Everyone is out to "get" you. The media attacks you daily. The internet is a never-ending tsunami of entheta about your imprisoning & beating staff. Writers and film makers are openly laughing at you with best-selling books and devastating documentaries. Even your own elite teams (Rathbun, Rinder, et al) have all turned SP, deserted, betrayed and sabotaged you right in the public eye. The Ideal Org scam is collapsing under the unsustainable tonnage of propaganda, lies & spinning bullshit. The SuperPower scam did not make planetary clearing a reality. Since the "Basics" were released more dedicated Scientologists continue to blow Scientology than ever before. Even the hard core group of reliable celebrity shills (Paul Haggis, Leah Remini, Lisa Marie Presley, Jason Beghe, Katie Holmes, et al) have openly defected and rejected the cult.

In the state of mind of a vicious cult tyrant, the most horrific sin imaginable is being publicly laughed at. And that's exactly what's happening. Wait, worse yet is the idea that the "authorities" (IRS, cops, bankers, psychs...) are going to take your money away and throw you into jail or a crazy ward.

All this calculates into an obsessive need for personal safety and security.

Miscavige thinks nothing of spending tens of millions of dollars on private investigators to follow his personal "enemies" (former staff, father, et al) for decades. He thinks nothing of spending tens of millions on lawyers to keep him personally out of the legal system. He has secret hideaways all over the world map which cost the cult hundreds of millions of dollars--all for his personal sense of safety.

But this is a problem. A charitable organization is supposed to spend their money on things other than inurement. Big problem! So how does a crazed cult leader cook the books so that he can continue spending hundreds of millions on his own personal luxury and "safety"?

ANSWER: Death threats.

See, being insane can be kind of simple. LOL

Last edited: