What's new

Miscavige is getting death threats

Anonycat

Crusader
How hard would it be to call TMZ and just say it happened? The Enquirer contacted me long ago and wanted a story about someone. I asked what they wanted to know. The reply was: something having to do with drugs and sex. No proof required, and they offered to pay me $300. I never responded.

Anyway, with a situation so menacing, and with the leader of a cult involved -- as well as the LAPD -- would this not show up as a story in the LA Times? Or even the Police Blotter? No, as it turns out it would not. Curious.

If you Google: Los Angeles Police Blotter Scientology, you get this: http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-scientology-private-eyes-20150409-story.html

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
How hard would it be to call TMZ and just say it happened? The Enquirer contacted me long ago and wanted a story about someone. I asked what they wanted to know. The reply was: something having to do with drugs and sex. No proof required, and they offered to pay me $300. I never responded.

Anyway, with a situation so menacing, and with the leader of a cult involved -- as well as the LAPD -- would this not show up as a story in the LA Times? Or even the Police Blotter? No, as it turns out it would not. Curious.

If you Google: Los Angeles Police Blotter Scientology, you get this: http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-scientology-private-eyes-20150409-story.html

Perhaps it's Miscavige trying to bump that story off google. Sorry it ain't gonna be so easy for an alcoholic asthmatic dwarf. :melodramatic:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
OK... all together now.... on three. One..... two.... three!

You Pulled It In Dave!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
.Okay, let's pause a moment to consider the real possibility that Scientology "phoned in" its own death threat. Same way they made up bomb threats and tried to frame Paulette Cooper.

Same way they manufactured bizarre "terrorist threats" against their own "church", in a ludicrous effort to try to turn the internet against Anonymous, LOL.

<snip>
Sounds like they're making the case to buy that island out in international waters, ala Richard Branson.

When they move Dave and his Int Base staff onto the island, he'll have his zone of protection from crazies AND the law.

Base security won't be much of an issue anymore. Shark infested ocean waters surrounding it so no one can escape easily.
No more need for razor wire. Save some money there. :shrug:

View attachment 11238

That next mega-fundraising project.

Scientology just how LRH ACTUALLY envisioned it.

Do it for Dave!

:omg:

Jump

Operating teatime
Sounds like they're making the case to buy that island out in international waters, ala Richard Branson.

When they move Dave and his Int Base staff onto the island, he'll have his zone of protection from crazies AND the law.

Base security won't be much of an issue anymore. Shark infested ocean waters surrounding it so no one can escape easily.

View attachment 11238

Do it for Dave!

The alpha test was performed in the jungles of Guyana.

Protip: don't drink any reconstituted fruit flavoured drinks.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 11238

Do it for Dave!

Interesting point. Hubbard disappeared. Will DM?

JustSheila

Crusader
https://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/la...s-against-scientology-leader-david-miscavige/

LAPD investigating death threats against Scientology leader David Miscavige

(excerpt)

David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology, has alleged that somebody has threatened to kill him. Following the threats, Miscavige informed police officials in Los Angeles, triggering an investigation, TMZ reported Saturday.

An unknown man reportedly kept calling Scientology’s main line in Hollywood in July and made very specific threats against Miscavige. The operator, who answered the call, reportedly kept the suspect engaged on the phone for nearly three hours and was able to retrieve information, including his Skype address, which could help identify him.

I call bullshit.

Someone with a bomb or death threat doesn't stay on the phone for three hours and then give a Skype address. :confused2: Srsly?

My father worked in the Bomb & Arson unit of investigators in the Chicago police dept. He and his squad handled hundreds of threats, from the Hancock blg to the Sears tower, even disarming a few. Few threats were real.

None stayed on the phone to have a chat for a few hours or paused to make sure you had their phone number. Give me a break. :screwy:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
I call bullshit.

Someone with a bomb or death threat doesn't stay on the phone for three hours and then give a Skype address. :confused2: Srsly?

My father worked in the Bomb & Arson unit of investigators in the Chicago police dept. He and his squad handled hundreds of threats, from the Hancock blg to the Sears tower, even disarming a few. Few threats were real.

None stayed on the phone to have a chat for a few hours or paused to make sure you had their phone number. Give me a break. :screwy:

The whole thing is bizarre, but maybe the death threat was at the end of the call?

Here's a scenario. There is a mission or call in for ARC broken public. Maybe the person called up angry after a rejected request for refund/repayment. Anyway, there is someone obviously angry about something, and willing to talk. Maybe initially the person from the C of S was trying to sort it out, you know, find the right person to speak to them.

Maybe it was fairly amicable initially, but then turned nasty?

JustSheila

Crusader
Possibly. It's the only realistic scenario, isn't it? But what other business but the Church (cough! cult!) of Scientology doesn't have a genuine customer service dept. to handle complaints by issuing refunds and credits?

And a COS member answering the phone isn't even allowed to carry on a conversation with an ARCXen public, anyway. Nobody is except the MAA/Ethics Officer or an OSA rep or IJC. So that's fishy, too.

So even that is a bit far-fetched. I've had enough backs turned on me at Scn protests because they're not allowed to listen to entheta to know that none of them are going to listen to complaints for three hours from someone dialing a general phone number.

Jump

Operating teatime
The whole thing is bizarre, but maybe the death threat was at the end of the call?

Here's a scenario. There is a mission or call in for ARC broken public. Maybe the person called up angry after a rejected request for refund/repayment. Anyway, there is someone obviously angry about something, and willing to talk. Maybe initially the person from the C of S was trying to sort it out, you know, find the right person to speak to them.

Echoing Gizmo from an earlier post . . .

General interaction with scientology = "fairly amicable initially, but then turned nasty"

Jump

Operating teatime

I didn't want to waste this gem . . .

scientology = "The whole thing is bizarre"

:hattip:

Orglodyte 2

Patron with Honors

Maybe the caller was Danny Sherman.

M

Moderator 3

Posters, please note that any incitement to violence (against anyone) is against the ROCs here and will be summarily deleted. Don't do it. :duh:

Rule #1. Treat others with respect.
You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:

Personal insults
Ad hominems
Threats or promotion of violence

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 11238

Do it for Dave!

You left out the whales circling around lol.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 11238

Do it for Dave!

On second thought maybe they should buy one with a volcano and an airport where they could load it up with DC8s and surround that by whales. Iwo Jima?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Dave ! Hide! Hide under your rhinestone encrusted desk! They're here! Coming to take you away! Take you away!

[video]https://youtu.be/wx46e59Xwvg[/video]

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dave ! Hide! Hide under your rhinestone encrusted desk! They're here! Coming to take you away! Take you away!

[video]https://youtu.be/wx46e59Xwvg[/video]

These are not the drones you're looking for

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
These are not the drones you're looking for

Sometimes humming birds eat a lot of wrist watches, it's a well known scientific fact that florescent paint eaten in vast quantities can shine through bird's skin. Put those two facts together and the answer is obvious.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Anyway, little dm is such a twerp with funny little ears he'd just be laughed at.

Is it true little dm always wears high heels ?

Was little dm's nickname in grade school ' Shorty ' ?

Last edited: