Miscavige not at New Years event!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2008/12/29/and-now-for-our-host/

From WBM:
And Now For Our Host…
Not DM?!?!

I just got an email from someone who claims he attended the Scientology New Year’s Event and David Miscavige was missing in action. Here’s the report:

I went to the New Year’s Event this past Saturday and I have a piece of info for you if you haven’t already heard - Tommy Davis was the MC for the whole event and COB was not there!!! This is extremely unusual as DM normally runs the whole thing every year. This is a first since he became COB and it was the most talked about thing after the event was over. There is a buzz going on amongst Scientologists trying to figure out why he wasn’t there to host the most important event of the year.

Most of the other usual speakers were there to brief about specific areas of the usual cult activities (WISE, ABLE, Narconon, etc.) but again, everyone was a little shocked not to see little Davey there at all. One of my other ex-scientologist friends said he might be doing a tag-along with Tom Cruise during his film promotion but this is not likley… my guess is he is either sick, incapacitated or handling a huge monstrous flap that only he can deal with. It would take something HUGE for him to miss an event like this!

The only other time this has happened was during one of the Maiden Voyage weeks on the Freewinds. After the 2nd day, he just left mid week and Ray Mithoff had to be the MC for the rest of the weeks events. We were told by ship staff that he had to go handle a flap, and it was really hush-hush… We later found out that right around the same time, the criminal charges from the murder of Lisa McPhearson came up.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know so you can pass it on if you wish. I’m not on any message boards or blogs, etc. so you were the first person I thought of to pass it along to. Thanks!

I haven’t seen any word about this elsewhere. Palace coup?Bad case of the BT’s?

T

TheSneakster

A single-source report is not news. This alleged occurrence is so far away from the "norm" for C of $ that we really must have multiple source confirmation before anyone runs with it and looks like a fool if it turns out to be false.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
DM MIA?

Well, it shouldn't take long to find out if this is true. So talking about it here ain't a bad idea. :yes:

Good twin

Floater
:omg:

Could he be talking to the FBI?:nervous:

Maybe he's going into hiding. :unsure:

Oh my. This is interesting....can't wait for next installment. :yes:

sandygirl

It seems like Tommy Davis is being groomed to be the new talking head for the cult. Remember the successful CNN appearance?:lol: :lol:

Maybe DM is now getting freed up so he can concentrate on "target 2" also!!!

Wisened One

Crusader
:omg: I say he's SICK! :yes:

He wouldn't be blowing! :unsure: Wouldn't THAT be shocking! :omg:

Or he's handling something massive.....

Can't wait to hear the 'PR excuse' :eyeroll:

byte301

Crusader
A single-source report is not news. This alleged occurrence is so far away from the "norm" for C of $ that we really must have multiple source confirmation before anyone runs with it and looks like a fool if it turns out to be false.

I am *not* anonymous

True. But looking like a fool is good for one every once in a while. It's humbling.:)

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
My mom went to the event, I just asked her who were the host, she said that Guillame Leservre guy and some lady.

She said it was very nice.

Herbert Jentzsch hosted too.

Last edited:

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I still need to ask if DM was there, because I only asked if " that short guy" was there, and she said " what short guy?" but I will ask her again later as she is busy.

Tim Skog

It's starting to sound more and more like DM was not there. Now I want to start speculating as to why.

He slapped the wrong person and that person hit back and DM has a fat lip and a missing tooth. If only it were true.:D

byte301

Crusader
It's starting to sound more and more like DM was not there. Now I want to start speculating as to why.

He slapped the wrong person and that person hit back and DM has a fat lip and a missing tooth. If only it were true.:D

Oh that would be PERFECT! hahahaha

anonymous1312

Patron with Honors

I am *not* anonymous
^^THIS^^

If true this is definately epic breaking news.