Miscavige not at New Years event!

slimjim

Patron with Honors
Can someone please confirm the accuracy of this? Was there no DM at the event? Who WAS there? what was the response of the public there? and WHERE IS little DM now? any signs in orgs from staff that there is something unusual happening? Etc.

Div6

Crusader
Can someone please confirm the accuracy of this? Was there no DM at the event? Who WAS there? what was the response of the public there? and WHERE IS little DM now? any signs in orgs from staff that there is something unusual happening? Etc.

Call up your local org, ask where and when the event is, and go see for yourself.

Maybe this is DM's "reverse vector" strategy to pull in the off-lines, the dis-affected, the ex'es? :duh:

slimjim

Patron with Honors
Div 6, Would be very interested to go to "local" org, however, Scientology is banned in my country where I live now :happydance: and my friends who are in are out of comm now as I'm supposed to be declared soon for warning them and telling them to get on the net.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Miscaviges surgery

Yeah, I heard David Miscavige had an assehole transplant.......
the asshole rejected him.....

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
FWIW, a very good source spotted the terror midget yesterday on Sycamore Street near the Authors Services Building off Hollywood Blvd, complete with his entourage of three black SUV's. If this is true, DM was there for the prep work but skipped out on the actual event.

I'm sticking with the theory that he eventually claims Tom Cruise-esque death threats from "anti-Scientology groups" made it too dangerous to risk public exposure. That way he can justify dubbing in his recorded message for the org delivery DVD's and get lots of mileage out of their current massive PR campaign designed to villianize Anonymous in the public's mind.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Div 6, Would be very interested to go to "local" org, however, Scientology is banned in my country where I live now :happydance: and my friends who are in are out of comm now as I'm supposed to be declared soon for warning them and telling them to get on the net.

Where is Scientology 'Banned'?

Zinj

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rumor's !!!

Call up your local org, ask where and when the event is, :thumbsup:

in the event of real news, people automaticlly start speculating and making rumors.

in the event of DM dissapearing, who would take over? how long would it take the Coup' to be announced??

Good twin

Floater
Call up your local org, ask where and when the event is, :thumbsup:

in the event of real news, people automaticlly start speculating and making rumors.

in the event of DM dissapearing, who would take over? how long would it take the Coup' to be announced??

That's the funny part. In Scientology, coups don't get announced or even acked. They just happen and everyone pretends that nothing particularly has changed and things are just as they should be and always were and always will be and ........................

anonymous1312

Patron with Honors
FWIW, a very good source spotted the terror midget yesterday on Sycamore Street near the Authors Services Building off Hollywood Blvd, complete with his entourage of three black SUV's. If this is true, DM was there for the prep work but skipped out on the actual event.

I'm sticking with the theory that he eventually claims Tom Cruise-esque death threats from "anti-Scientology groups" made it too dangerous to risk public exposure. That way he can justify dubbing in his recorded message for the org delivery DVD's and get lots of mileage out of their current massive PR campaign designed to villianize Anonymous in the public's mind.
If he attributes Anonymous in any way to the reasons why he was a no show it clearly demonstrates that Anonymous is "at cause", which we have being saying all along.

Indeed regardless of the excuses the tiny terror comes up, from a case of man flu to important conference with the Loyal officers of Marcab Defence Division (Teegeak), the truth is that we protestors caused it; a fact the little one deep down knows only too well.

Daviot industries registered in the Virgin Islands, we're watching you + a few others. :coolwink:

T

TheSneakster

That's the funny part. In Scientology, coups don't get announced or even acked. They just happen and everyone pretends that nothing particularly has changed and things are just as they should be and always were and always will be and ........................

The RTC versus The Guardian Office takeover was not only announced, it was loudly blared throughout the Scientology world from top to bottom -- even to non-Scientologists as a PR means of downplaying criminal acts that C of $ got publically busted for.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
The RTC versus The Guardian Office takeover was not only announced, it was loudly blared throughout the Scientology world from top to bottom -- even to non-Scientologists as a PR means of downplaying criminal acts that C of $ got publically busted for.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous

The "disbanding" of the GO was not a coup by RTC. The GO was just reconstituted as OSA. The function of the GO continued in new clothes is all. True in that it was announced broadly and publicly that the GO had be disbanded and that was just for PR purposes to show the Church had cleaned up its act.

The only coup that ever happened in Scn was DM ousting the Broekers and taking total control.

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
i heard today that things are going to be very different coming up. so i'm just guessing dm is on the rpf, or siberia.