What's new

Miscavige not at New Years event!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
i heard today that things are going to be very different coming up. so i'm just guessing dm is on the rpf, or siberia.

Perhaps,at great expense to management they have finally hired a non scio PR company that operates in the year 2009 instead of using the PR series from the olden days :p ... (well 'PRO area control' and 'opinion leaders' and numerous other PR policies don't seem to be working out too well).

If so ,and with no reason to be in chronic fear/propitiation etc or having any RPF concerns, the PR team may even say it how it actually is (see ya Dwarfy boy) ... it wouldn't actually solve the problem but it might be fun to watch.

:stir:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having just come back from holiday I think the reason (and I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this) that Dm did a no-show is - his botox injections went horribly wrong:D

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
to the one that asked me, thats all the info I can share without giving away too many details leading back to me.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Perhaps,at great expense to management they have finally hired a non scio PR company that operates in the year 2009 instead of using the PR series from the olden days :p ... (well 'PRO area control' and 'opinion leaders' and numerous other PR policies don't seem to be working out too well).

If so ,and with no reason to be in chronic fear/propitiation etc or having any RPF concerns, the PR team may even say it how it actually is (see ya Dwarfy boy) ... it wouldn't actually solve the problem but it might be fun to watch.

:stir:

That's been tried before.

Google "Jack Trout" and "Scientology".

byte301

Crusader
There's some speculation that tiny Davey was maybe investing in Madoff's ponzi scheme and got celebs to invest too. Then he skipped out in order to avoid the fallout.

Wouldn't that be a riot? :p

Div6

Crusader
There's some speculation that tiny Davey was maybe investing in Madoff's ponzi scheme and got celebs to invest too. Then he skipped out in order to avoid the fallout.

Wouldn't that be a riot? :p

It would actually be a huge string to pull. I can see individuals beeing hoodwinked by Madoff, but these hedge fund guys are paid to do extreme due diligence. As one observer pointed out, by Madoff cleanly admitting to fraud it allows those affected to some forms of relief that would otherwise be closed to them. How and why the SEC failed to bust him earlier is a huge outpoint. But this is off topic for this thread. Carry on.

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors
DM was present at the Flag showing of the event last night. Got a standing ovation and wild cheering from the crowd, which was expecting to simply sit through a brief intro from the Captain FSO and then watch the event on video.

byte301

Crusader
DM was present at the Flag showing of the event last night. Got a standing ovation and wild cheering from the crowd, which was expecting to simply sit through a brief intro from the Captain FSO and then watch the event on video.

Were you there, TFH? If so, how many people showed up? If not, did a scilon fill you in?

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors
A dedicated staff member that I have known for over 20 years provided the data. There was apparently a lot of mystery sandwich stuff about the LRH birthday event and potential new releases.

DM was not in the videos that were pre-recorded for the actual worldwide event, so the previous post regarding his absence in LA is accurate.

I have gotten ahold of several other public from down in Florida that attended this event and they all confirm the same. The event was apparently held at the Flag Pavilion, which is some new setup they have put together near the new Super Power building, as the FH is under renovation.

byte301

Crusader
Thanks for the info, TFH!

There always seems to be some mystery coming down the pike. lol I'm just wondering why Davey missed the event in LA. Also wonder if he's taking lots of B1. He needs it from what I hear.:D

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors
My best guess is that he was avoiding something in LA. Whether that would be a summons, some sort of threat that he felt was credible (remember they did just have that sword-swinging episode at CC), exposing something that just wouldn't look good (such as a black eye, a sprained ankle or even a cold sore or something that would be considered out-PR) or whether he is simply trying to establish Tommy Davis as an acceptable public replacement for himself whenever he decides to leave, or if he thinks he could get jail time and wants to ensure that he can retain control even from behind bars is the question.

I bet that he didn't plan to come to Clw for the event, but either heard rumblings from the membership about why he wasn't there in LA, or he heard that this message board and others were reporting his absence and he wanted to re-assure the public. Or both.

Apparently it was also announced that there will be ~40 new ideal orgs opening between now and LRH Birthday. It might be a crazy thought, but perhaps OT IX and X will be released. There would be no better "indicator" of expansion than opening 40 Ideal Orgs and announcing some other arbitrary stats like 10,000 on Solo NOTs and 10,000 Full Basics completions or something. What better way to prove to the faithful that Scn is winning and Anonymous, the psychs and squirrels are all losing? Alternately, we could see a revamped set of red and green vols, updated tech dictionary (which has been under pilot for years in Tampa Org) and a bunch more lectures on CD to fill in the missing spots in the Materials Guide Chart. Or, as often happens after such hype, some completely unimportant minor release, like special new clearsound iPod systems, complete with DM's voice chanting, "Hip Hip Hooray" so that those on extension courses can give LRH a standing ovation in their home every time they complete a lesson.