Miscavige SP Declare..... It's Official!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I saw the heading....my heart skipped a beat....maybe Tom Cruise - the most highly evolved Scientologist on the planet - did it - declared David Miscavige an SP..while he was working on his lower condition formula because he had pulled in so much "entheta".

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I saw the heading....my heart skipped a beat....maybe Tom Cruise - the most highly evolved Scientologist on the planet - did it - declared David Miscavige an SP..while he was working on his lower condition formula because he had pulled in so much "entheta".

Hey, anything's possible, right? What a hoot that would be! :thumbsup:

freethinker

Sponsor
It always appeared to me, after I had studied enough Scientology, that the SP's that one reads about, a staff member is confronted with every day at staff meetings.

I never found any of the 12 characteristics in the people Scientology wanted me to disconnect from but found it in many staff at the executive level.

As far as I'm concerned, Miscavige has all twelve characteristics. When he is reading a speech that names people and things, he didn't write it and if he did it would probably be strewn with generalities.

People who remain in Scientology are confronted with SP's on a regular basis and yet fail to recognize it. It's like those who have read KSWI twenty times and never apply it but tell others to get their KSW in. WTF!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thanks for posting about this. Somehow I did not get an email notification about it but thanks to you, I saw it nd commented. Jon Atack's comments and this 'classic' declare are an important part of the history of the decline of the cult. Well worth reading. Thanks