What's new

MIscavige's Beatings Have gone on for decades, not just a few years

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
What a sadistic prick. I wish I knew how to cast a hex on him...:angry:

A binding is probably adequate, but it must be done in love, not in anger or fear.

Print a photo off the net, roll it up and start wrapping it in white tape (bondage, oops, sorry, bandage or ribbon).

"I bind you, DM to prevent you from doing harm to yourself and to others." Repeat until you run out of wrapping or saliva, whichever happens first. A binding should be opened and "recharged" every couple of weeks.

You must remember that what you put out there comes back to you, so if you perform such actions with a black heart, you WILL pull it back in.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
RPX,

Regarding your avatar....

What the hell is that thing?

It looks like a fire hydrant painted silver and laid sideways.

Or a platinum suppository.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
RPX,

Regarding your avatar....

What the hell is that thing?

It looks like a fire hydrant painted silver and laid sideways.

Or a platinum suppository.

It's name is "Weapon of Mass Destruction". It was built by an Australian who is obsessed with "Case Mods". My first reference to him was Orac3, which while well done, bore as little resemblance to the original Orac as a Big Mac to a Hamburger. I emailed him and suggested it should be autographed by HR Giger, but never got a reply. The casing you see is constructed from stainless steel, the countdown display on the front really works, and it is large enough inside to house a motherboard, two power supplies and four hard disks, it also has a slot in the non-vented end for CD insertion. The case when empty still outweighs a sizable laser printer. He had the large display and felt like building a "Hollywood" bomb with the oversized numbers. Of course a real military bomb, even if cased the same way would not have such a large "This is how much time you have left." display, but Hollywood never lets facts stand in the way.

I also built a bomb for a movie. It used lots of plasticine squeezed into clear tubes and used a display taken from an old digital clock. Fortunately this was in the days before 9/11 when I was able to explain it away as a prop, because when it was found in my bag, a weapons detective advised me that if the plasticine had been replaced with genuine C4, everything else was right ... :omg: ... and it did contain genuine detonators so there would be enough of a flash to insert footage of a real explosion. :thumbsup:

I'll go back to the SpaceShip accused of looking like sperm if you like...

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Something obscure called case gain which DM is unable to get. :p

Even if there were any such thing as 'case', and, thereby, 'case gain', I have never seen any evidence that Scientology is reponsible for it.

The observable result of Scientology is, first, the belief in 'case' and 2nd, the worsening of it.

Zinj

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I am normally a pacifist, but I do defend myself. If DM were to yell and spit at me, he would get the same thing back. If he were to physically strike me--I would end up in the SP Hall too.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Indeed DM has always been a vicious power mongering oportunist. Either he's a no case gain type SP case or his basic valence is that of an asshole. The SP theory holds up with his tone 2.0 style and military mentality. See how the CoS has been fighting like mad and never winning any big fights (psychiatry, Study tech in public schools, etc)? Military types are like that, they can't really win or else they'd lose their game, which is fighting. You see this in Colombia and African nations where they fight all the time.

Military types never win. History proves this. Washington, Bolivar, Joan of Arc, William Wallace, etc... All of them, none were military types basically. Some were called military geniuses but that is stupid, they just WON, no great military figure-figure behind it all. DM is probably full of figure-figure, plans, props of Earth, etc... Trying like mad to "Clear" the planet. He never will and he knows it.

Problem is people like him by nature cannot hand their hat to someone able. They have to be removed or they tend to remove themselves ie Hitler.

Auditing works but won't make you more than what you basically are and if your name is David Miscavige, that ain't much.

I have to disagree there. I don't think there is a "basically". We are all Brahma cloaked in a complex of sheaths, even DM.

I don't believe DM has had any serious auditing on the processes which would compel him to confront the outnesses he's dramatising. How could he? He'd have to sit down in front of an auditor and give altitude to that person, who would be beneath him in the Scn hierarchy. It'd be like auditing Hitler.

I have enough faith in the Tech to believe it could turn DM into a decent human being - if both DM and the Church let it. Sadly, that looks like it just ain't going to happen.

Colleen K. Peltomaa said:
He was like this on the wholetrack quite some ways back too, and it just goes to prove that Scientology auditing and training does not work, and that is probably one reason why he is so mad too.

The same. I doubt it's been seriously applied to him to the level required to crack his case.

@fluffy; good points, the problem as I see it is that DM's been heavily rewarded for being what he is. He gets to be an abusive and violent asshole and live like a king as well. If he wanted to change he'd have to give all that up. It'd be like Robert Mugabe deciding to hand over power and face prosecution for his crimes.

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even if there were any such thing as 'case', and, thereby, 'case gain', I have never seen any evidence that Scientology is reponsible for it.

The observable result of Scientology is, first, the belief in 'case' and 2nd, the worsening of it.

Zinj

Case probably doesn't exist in the way the CofS describes, but betterment of self and life conditions as a result of charge coming off case - that's something many of us have experienced in our own lives and why we continue to believe in the Tech despite all the outpoints (organisational and otherwise).

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
@fluffy; good points, the problem as I see it is that DM's been heavily rewarded for being what he is. He gets to be an abusive and violent asshole and live like a king as well. If he wanted to change he'd have to give all that up. It'd be like Robert Mugabe deciding to hand over power and face prosecution for his crimes.

Yes, I agree!