What's new

Miscavige's niece speaks up on disconnection

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The thing, or one thing, about Disconnection is, that it's a wonderful extortion tool, and, with little exception, the only whip the 'Church' of Scientology has to keep its flock in line. Yes, there's blackmail with PC/Ethics folder data and 'Black Propaganda' and even physical assault and abuse, but, all of the others have huge immediate dangers for the Cult. Disconnection, even when it's outright extortion, is seldom likely to be as dangerous as other, outright crimes.

*However*, it's only a good whip until it's *used*. Once it's used, it becomes not only a liability, but loses any further use. Once ordered, Disconnection is the last shot of the 'Church's' wad.

Zinj

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was just told by the ED of the local org that I'd better reconsider leaving --- "think of your kids" (both in Scn). She was implying they'd be disconnecting from me. They just flat out lie about not having a policy of disconnection. Just had a very close friend do it instantly (disconnect) upon telling them last week.

It gave me pause to think about it a bit. I realized what else could they do? Can't have people constanly challanging your involvement in a mindbending cult now can you? Geez, people might go look at what others had to say -- eek -- no! can't be having any of that! After all its just a bunch of lies out there on the internet and all those whining, nattering sueing ex's just have big fat overts on the Church. Damn those SPs! No, disconnection is a GOOD thing, gotta have it, it is essential to keeping the show on the road.

If Scientologists can't deal with the truth TFB. Disconnection is a total non-confront. Its time they did some confronting, be good for them. It certainly was for me :D

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Disconnection
should be top of the agenda,not Anonymous and their strange methods of attack.

The story of David Miscavidges niece is terrible,how can a 16-22 yr old be told when and how many times a year they can see their parents.It is Disgusting.
as are these stories here,click interviews.
xenutv.net

And yet Scientology preaches The way to Happiness and how they bring families together.

Not from what i can see.

Tamasin

Last edited:

Sharone Stainforth

Here on radio is the Eric von Wade show on Mark Bunkers Wog Blog

"xenutv.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/the-eric-von-wade-show"][/URL]

A Scientologist,Pat Harney(the very same one on Panorama and me) who talks to John Sweeney. On this show she talks about Scientology and the wonderful Tory Christman is also talking, and asks some interesting questions.

Listen to the answers from Pat,especially re Happy families.:ohmy:

Tell that to all the disconnected families that were in Scientology,somehow i don't think they would agree.
Tamasin

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I'm trying to figure out what the relationship is here.

Is Jenna Ronnie and Bitty's daughter?

Does anyone know?

I don't know of another brother.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I am copying and pasting a post I just did on OCMB because I want to hear feedback from you guys. Some of you must have info on this.

It was being discussed that Jenna was probably Ronnie and Bitty's kid.

I was wondering about this, too. From reading what she said, I think it would have to be.

Also, she mentioned her brother Sterling.

This is the story I remember: Bitty used to be married to Foster Tompson. She gave birth to twins.

Bitty and Foster got divorced. Bitty kept one twin (whose name I don't remember) and Sterling went with his father, who then married Barbara Mithoff. (She's the ex-wife of Ray Mithoff's brother. These guys are incestuous, aren't they? :D) Barbara raised Sterling as her own son.

The implications are interesting.

Number one, Jenna is the child of two people who were both extremely high up Scientology execs.

Ronnie was MEI (Marketing Exec Int) for years.

Bitty was basically DM's "right hand man". She was the one that implemented all of DM's "pet projects" in the 90s.

Who was that guy who was right under Hitler? That was her.

Jenna says her parents have been out since the year 2000. That's news to me. Ronnie and Bitty have been SPs for 8 years?

Any info anyone out there has on all of this would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I am copying and pasting a post I just did on OCMB because I want to hear feedback from you guys. Some of you must have info on this.

It was being discussed that Jenna was probably Ronnie and Bitty's kid.

I was wondering about this, too. From reading what she said, I think it would have to be.

Also, she mentioned her brother Sterling.

This is the story I remember: Bitty used to be married to Sterling Tompson. She gave birth to twins.

Bitty and Sterling got divorced. Bitty kept one twin (whose name I don't remeber) and Sterling went with his father, who then married Barbara Mithoff. (She's the ex-wife of Ray Mithoff's brother. These guys are incestuous, aren't they? :D) Barbara raised Sterling as her own son.

The implications are interesting.

Number one, Jenna is the child of two people who were both extremely high up Scientology execs.

Ronnie was MEI (Marketing Exec Int) for years.

Bitty was basically DM's "right hand man". She was the one that implemented all of DM's "pet projects" in the 90s. Who was that guy who was right under Hitler? That was her.

Jenna says her parents have been out since the year 2000. That's news to me. Ronnie and Bitty have been SPs for 8 years?

Any info anyone out there has on all of this would be appreciated.

It is my understanding that Ronnie and Bitty did indeed leave in 2000, and were not formally declared.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
It is my understanding that Ronnie and Bitty did indeed leave in 2000, and were not formally declared.

Well, I guess they weren't 'publicly' declared, but they were obviously 'privately' declared.

From this and other posts, I gather that Bitty and her sisters Griffee and Sarah (Blythe) are all out.

Anyone know anything about the other sister TJ (Teresa)?

Div6

Crusader
Heres an oldie but goody:

http://www.skeptictank.org/gen1/gen00306.htm

25 Aug 2000

"Jesse Prince" <[email protected]>

This story is dedicated to all of the ruined families and broken relationships caused by the criminal cult of Scientology. Maybe some will understand a little better.

If memory serves me right the year in question was 1985. As an aside in all honesty I must say "achieving" the state of clear did nothing to improve my memory like being set up. Anyway, as I sat in my office at Golden Era Productions wishing time would go by faster than it was, I got an urgent phone call from Vicki Aznaran. Vicki was the Inspector General of RTC, IG for short. She told me she had received an urgent phone call from Miss Cabbage's wife Shelly. Shelly told Vicki to make sure I was around the Gold Base for the rest of the day as there was a major flap going on that I needed to help handle.

This was just the kind of news I hated the most and the terror stomach started to set in like rigamortis.

After agonizing for a few hours I received a second phone call to meet Miss Cabbage in the Qualifications division of Gold. Dutifully I went to Qual and met with Davey and he explained things to me. Davey said he had just returned from Philadelphia in John Travolta's private plane to get his father out of jail. Davey's father Ron Miss Cabbage senior was arrested for raping a young woman who's name escapes me now. Davey had been screaming and screaming at his dad and old Ronnie looked very contrite when I saw him.

Davey was not convinced his father had told him the whole story of what had happened during the rape incident and Davey felt he would not be able to handle the incident without all of the facts. Davey wanted me to sec check Ronnie and explore every nook and cranny of the crime. Ronnie was out on bail (again paid for by deluded brainwashed Scientologists). Davey told Marty Rathbun to get in touch with Gene Ingram and make this whole thing go away without a trace in Philly. I dutifully went in and did the sec check on Davey's dad. I really do feel like telling the details of what Ronnie had to say but my jury is still out on telling personal session information given to me in confidence. I will say this, Ronnie confessed to the crime and told me all of the gory details.

At the same time a person who was my staff (David Sike Bush) did a sec check on Davey's mother Loretta who was also brought in for the occasion. Davey wanted his mother sec checked to get any other peripheral crimes discovered before something else blew up. At the end of the sec check, both mother and father were made to do lower conditions and they were to get a Chaplin handling.

I was present for the Chaplin handling and the Chaplin was Davey himself. Davey sat his parents down and told them they were to immediately divorce and Ron senior was joining the Sea Org so that the Sea Org could protect him. Loretta was visibly hurt and upset upon hearing the verdict and accused her son Davey of being a little Hitler in front of others present. The others being Ray Mithoff, Marty Rathbun and Norman Starkey. Davey's response was to scream at his mother until she just buried her face in her hands in grief. Later Davey did tell her that he would make sure she was very well taken care of. He planned to make sure his mother was well taken care of through a Scientology company named Real World computer software.

Under a directive from Davey, Ray Mithoff personally rounded up all the sec checking worksheets on Ronnie and Loretta and destroyed them all.

Marty and Gene Ingram went to Philly and "erased" the incident from the system. To this day there is no record of Ronnie raping anyone.

The whole affair conclued with Ronnie signing his billion year contract for the Sea Org and his youngest son Davey welcoming him into the fold.

Remember what Hubbard said, the GE is the family man. There is no room in Scientology for family or family values. There is only following the directives of a mediocre science fiction writer gone mad.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I was present for the Chaplin handling and the Chaplin was Davey himself. Davey sat his parents down and told them they were to immediately divorce and Ron senior was joining the Sea Org so that the Sea Org could protect him. Loretta was visibly hurt and upset upon hearing the verdict and accused her son Davey of being a little Hitler in front of others present.

DM's mother called him a "little Hitler".

I read recently somewhere recently that DM's father told someone he was "afraid of his son".

DM's brother Ronnie is not only out. He reportedly helped Mike Rinder get back on his feet after his blow from the SO. His daughter has also posted something quite public and damning of her "Uncle David".

DM has apparently exiled his own wife.

He has alienated his entire family, as well as the rest of the world.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
This all I shall bring up to Pat, the PR from Flag who when I asked
Why...if Scientology is so great.....do they have to break up families,
Stop free speech, and lie about ALL of their X-members who speak out,
at all? She raved about how "Scientology helps families get back together".
This is *great* material to answer that--as the host was quite upset by
their actions against families.

I'm doing another interview (radio) next week----Monday at 3:00 PST
So IF anyone can listen and call in, that would be great--as you know
they'll have the phone lines pumped with black pr about me, distractions, etc.

tamasin-sp--Thanks :) Do you have the radio link? I'll try to get it, if you don't. :)

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~~

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This all I shall bring up to Pat, the PR from Flag who when I asked
Why...if Scientology is so great.....do they have to break up families,
Stop free speech, and lie about ALL of their X-members who speak out,
at all? She raved about how "Scientology helps families get back together".

Is that so?

Why don't you ask if her husband Mike Harney is allowed to speak to his ex-wife, the mother of his daughter, since she blew Scientology? :wink2:

Sharone Stainforth

I'm doing another interview (radio) next week----Monday at 3:00 PST
So IF anyone can listen and call in, that would be great--as you know
they'll have the phone lines pumped with black pr about me, distractions, etc.

tamasin-sp--Thanks Do you have the radio link? I'll try to get it, if you don't

Hi Tory,
You are more than welcome.:)

I would love to call in,and i'm pretty sure i have the link.
You really had her on the hop Tory, i thought it was good.
If enough people that have been there and know Scientology first hand and hear shows like that,they know the spokes person in this case Pat Harney is not telling the truth.

Makes me Furious-maybe i need anger management:D

Love
Tamasin

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I dont know if Sterling and Jenna are twins. I am pretty sure Jenna mentioned to me that she was born in New Hampshire. I dont know where Sterling was born.

Sterling was in the cadet org when I was, but slightly younger than I, so I did not get to know him much. I do know that Ronnie would visit him at the Cadet Org in the mid 80's.

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Jenna and Justin Miscavige are both the children of Ronnie and Bitty.

Sterling Tompkins is the son of Foster Tompkins and Bitty from when she was married to Foster.

Foster then married Barbara after Bitty.

Sterling is the half-brother of Jenna and Justin through Bitty.

From what I know, ALL of the kids are out of the SO. The only Miscaviges left in Scientology are David, Ron Sr. and Shelly (who is being held at CST).

Okay, I think that explains it clearly without being too confusing. Bitty sure did get around didn't she?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Has Jenna verified to anyone that she is the author of that letter?

When I spoke to Chuck Beatty yesterday, the process was in progress.

Has this now been verified?

Div6

Crusader
Jenna and Justin Miscavige are both the children of Ronnie and Bitty.

Sterling Tompkins is the son of Foster Tompkins and Bitty from when she was married to Foster.

Foster then married Barbara after Bitty.

Sterling is the half-brother of Jenna and Justin through Bitty.

From what I know, ALL of the kids are out of the SO. The only Miscaviges left in Scientology are David, Ron Sr. and Shelly (who is being held at CST).

Okay, I think that explains it clearly without being too confusing. Bitty sure did get around didn't she?

Sounds like Int was just one huge wife-swapping party...:omg:

No wonder they didn't want the kids around.

Now there is an angle: "Playboy's hottest girls in the SO".....:)