What's new

Miscavige's niece speaks up on disconnection

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Wow! I really used to doubt myself for having doubts-then I see that someone like Jenna refuses to let herself be driven into fear. One thing I haven't noticed being talked about on this board is the harassment factor in trying to leave! I was not OSA or staff- just a public whom absolutly could not take the constant phone calls, demands for $, etc.!!:omg: I would like to share some of these crazy stories and what it took to finally get the church off your back!

Welcome Sandygirl!

There are lots of stories about leaving, check the story and leaving sections of the board. It took me weeks to read all the data that is here and it's a wonderful process.

Please do tell your story too, start a new thread in the My story from inside Scientology section. I look forward to reading it! :yes:

riptide

Patron with Honors
Wow! I really used to doubt myself for having doubts-then I see that someone like Jenna refuses to let herself be driven into fear. One thing I haven't noticed being talked about on this board is the harassment factor in trying to leave! I was not OSA or staff- just a public whom absolutly could not take the constant phone calls, demands for $, etc.!!:omg: I would like to share some of these crazy stories and what it took to finally get the church off your back!

This laughingly reminds me of a $cientologist I know in the clearwater area that has regular land phone lines that he/she never uses. They have an answering machine connected to the line and they NEVER pick up the phone. It's there so they don't feel like they are committing an overt by cutting their comm line with the church. This way they can avoid the regular calls by the IAS, and various reg cycles. This person was on upper level services at the time too. Looking back it seems even more ridiculous.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I almost forgot, this was Jenna Miscavige's response to OSA killing off her MySpace friends due to her connection to a few "unsavory" characters. She sent this message to every single one of her friends on Myspace!

Unti next time...
BFG

"From: Jenna
Date: Oct 16, 2007 8:26 PM

If there is anyone who is currently a friend on my page who has a problem with _____or _____, ____, ____ or ______ being on my page. To put it nicely...Get the fuck off my page!!

I am sick of this Scientology discriminatory bullshit. The truth of the matter is that if you are willing to dump your friends based on the word of the church or because your friend is connected to someone who the church frowns upon - YOU AREN"T MY FRIEND!! and I don't need you in my life. (You are probably also a self centered ass kisser too

I am sorry for those who are caught up in the mix because the Church won't let you talk to your families if you talk to my friends and thus me. You can take your name off my page and we can still message each other with out the watchful eyes of IJC perving out on your page.

Peace."

THIS is the Jenna I know. gotta love it!!

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had no idea until I was audited on NOTS, how family and tribes stick together. "Blood is thick" is an understatement. I saw tribes of people and their people behind them. Entire tribes in my space and some of them I hung on to and would not audit out or even attempt to face because it was not an aberrative element that was a glue to hold us together.

Hi TI,

what you post is, to my mind, a clear case of how auditor attitude affects a session. HCOBs on the subject all encourage one to get these entities to "blow". This is a disconnection (and perhaps appropriate, or even indeed wanted in some cases.) But, generally disconnection is not a good way foward, as many posts on this board show. One needs to audit what is in front of you without a "disconnect" attitude. Some will then choose to blow, any unwated by-passed charge certainly will, but, the being may decide to stick around, or, at least, be quite happy to be in touch with you again.

I've re-looked at some solo sessions from this point of view and it makes quite a difference. There isn't really any tech to it - just a shift of attitude to one that is more neutral. It's actually quite magical :)

Nick

Div6

Crusader
Hi TI,

what you post is, to my mind, a clear case of how auditor attitude affects a session. HCOBs on the subject all encourage one to get these entities to "blow". This is a disconnection (and perhaps appropriate, or even indeed wanted in some cases.) But, generally disconnection is not a good way foward, as many posts on this board show. One needs to audit what is in front of you without a "disconnect" attitude. Some will then choose to blow, any unwated by-passed charge certainly will, but, the being may decide to stick around, or, at least, be quite happy to be in touch with you again.

I've re-looked at some solo sessions from this point of view and it makes quite a difference. There isn't really any tech to it - just a shift of attitude to one that is more neutral. It's actually quite magical :)

Nick

There is a subtlety to this that is not readily apparent. Some of the most troublesome have been the "undying romantics" with the "love you forever" postulates. What kind of sick game is that?

Anyway, that we can even discuss this stuff and work our way through it is very important I think.

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is a subtlety to this that is not readily apparent. Some of the most troublesome have been the "undying romantics" with the "love you forever" postulates. What kind of sick game is that?

Anyway, that we can even discuss this stuff and work our way through it is very important I think.

I see that.

Personally, I have seen beautiful sadnesses as quite a rich source of things to audit, so I think I've avoided the worst of that.

Nick

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
That is a large part of my story. My I was disconnected from instead of handled properly.

This is the first time I said that in public about my story. I am not saying who or what now.

If he had handled me properly things probably would have went differently but in the end I know I would have looked to see the truth sooner or later.

The church booted me after my big upset about the disconnection and then they wondered why I went and found the freezone or spoke up about the altered tech and now the abuses.

Actually I see the freezone point. It is better for me to do something to help myself than try to fix something I can't.

Barb

Hi TI,

Nick

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

You thought I was gone... but... I'm BACK! :handinhand: :bighug:

I love you forever Div6 --

:bug: not again please!

riptide

Patron with Honors
It is better for me to do something to help myself than try to fix something I can't.

Barb

This nails it for me, and my sit was very similar and ongoing for years. Gets very old trying to ride a horse that just "ain't got no giddy up".

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi TI,

Nick

When you have a last life ot8 and a last life 0t4 hanging around it's different.

Not every person in my space is there for the same reason.

There is A=A that goes with the solo audting that works for while. You are supposed to approach it as if they are all the same.

You get people there with similar issues and you can plow through that well enough.

It's the same with PC's too, all the auditing rules change for a clear and then again for someone through ot3.

That's all I mean to suggest.

I have found people by me because of pledges or duty or unfinished missions or business, other reasons beyond engrams.

It offends some people when you start to audit them with some rote procedure that does not apply to them and you have to be real and change the script if it isn't working.

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sometimes "love you forever" is not a postulate but a pledge.

The Sea Org considers that a sick game and is why children are aborted and spouses and sent off without their partner and children and parents turn on one another.

Scientology is a group that has looked upon "love" as a detroyer of missions.

People are penalized now for "2d flows".

Grown adults are punished and imprisoned there for having sexual relations with one another as if they were criminals.

Children are killed in the womb or hidden in some dark corner like a withold.

Without the love though, where is the reward and trust and commeraderie?

I don't think it's a sick game to decide to love someone through time and without regard to conditions.

This is the only love that makes life worth living and the only invitation to pick up a life at all.

If a child can't expect this coming in to the world why are they bought here to begin with?

To be able to care for other people is an ABILITY.

To be able to love someone is an ABILITY.

ABLE to love.

ABLE to care.

And no matter what you think about it, we won't have a civilized or advanced mankind without it.

Take a tip from those who tried.

And as far science as Scientology is concerned I'll tell you something else that is just my opinion, not a fact, just my opinion.

You will not get a scientist who has not gone through ot3 and finished it to get a command of atomic science.

T.I.

Poofy

Patron with Honors
The problem for the SO is that the first and most important requirement of love (my personal opinion) is trust. And if you trust someone and not the SO first, you are no longer in. No love is easier than letting people fall in love.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Right the same for me. It was hard leaving those I cared about behind but as I have been reading it here most of it was PR. Not all of it but a lot was.

If they did not stand by their friends and what was right then I have my art is going to start to come first.

I still have been picking at a sore wound which was healing a bit but recent events opened it up a bit.

Barb

This nails it for me, and my sit was very similar and ongoing for years. Gets very old trying to ride a horse that just "ain't got no giddy up".

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I don't talk of this a lot. Bea has read my story and I got the same response as I usually do and why I decided against giving it to anyone but I finally did give it to Zinj.

This was why I was tossed for I found long lost souls that I think I pledged my love to for eternity. Except it is now the other end of Eternity and people forget or don't want to know. I somehow know at times others that I knew before. My son's dad was like that. I have met a few since I have been dead filed but I handle it better now.

This is the main reason I had problems leaving the church behind. I still cared.

But in the end I learned to leave my son's dad behind and he passed to the next life. I got the message he was happy to have done so so I was not so very upset about that. I get over it in time. The church was a biggie to me as I was in since I was a teen. Now very much older.

Barb

Sometimes "love you forever" is not a postulate but a pledge.

The Sea Org considers that a sick game and is why children are aborted and spouses and sent off without their partner and children and parents turn on one another.

Scientology is a group that has looked upon "love" as a detroyer of missions.

People are penalized now for "2d flows".

Grown adults are punished and imprisoned there for having sexual relations with one another as if they were criminals.

Children are killed in the womb or hidden in some dark corner like a withold.

Without the love though, where is the reward and trust and commeraderie?

I don't think it's a sick game to decide to love someone through time and without regard to conditions.

This is the only love that makes life worth living and the only invitation to pick up a life at all.

If a child can't expect this coming in to the world why are they bought here to begin with?

To be able to care for other people is an ABILITY.

To be able to love someone is an ABILITY.

ABLE to love.

ABLE to care.

And no matter what you think about it, we won't have a civilized or advanced mankind without it.

Take a tip from those who tried.

And as far science as Scientology is concerned I'll tell you something else that is just my opinion, not a fact, just my opinion.

You will not get a scientist who has not gone through ot3 and finished it to get a command of atomic science.

T.I.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I tried to find Jenna's myspace page and cant find it. Anyone?

I get this picture of the two of you on Good Morning America or 60 Minutes, you telling part 2 and her talking about disconnection and uncle davey.

alex