What's new

Miscavige's niece speaks up on disconnection

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I get this picture of the two of you on Good Morning America or 60 Minutes, you telling part 2 and her talking about disconnection and uncle davey.

alex

Way to go, Alex.

Scientology was never supposed to be this way.

Poofy

Patron with Honors
But it is, and Rons not coming back to fix it.

Ron is not the right person to fix the system. To be reformed it will require someone more balanced. I believe it could be reformed with the right people working on the tech.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
But it is, and Rons not coming back to fix it.

alex

Ron built the system this way, so, it's unlikely He'd 'fix' it in any case. Plus, what purpose does the system address that can't be done without it?

Who needs it?

Zinj

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ron is not the right person to fix the system. To be reformed it will require someone more balanced. I believe it could be reformed with the right people working on the tech.

It is already in process of being re-formed -- isn't that happening in the Freezone?

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is it possible?

As difficult as it was for me to finally face up to the fact that I wanted to be free of the church I also had to look at the fact that reform really is not possible. The #1 quoted policy is KSW. I took this policy to mean do not alter tech, do not make up your own autditing commands, etc. What is the line I heard quoted most from staff and SO? "win or die in the attempt"

I never took this line literally-I don't belive it was written that way

I certainly do not see that viewpoint when I see the celebs. on TV-they seem to be enjoying themselves quited a bit!:coolwink:

I had to honestly look at the fact that many things in my life were WAY more important than running to the church every day. My family, job, pets, friends, home are a priority. I think you should be told right in the beginning you are basically expected to chose one or the other.(Oh, that's right-you're treated somewhat kindly in the beginning):duh:

Poofy

Patron with Honors
I'm OSA, FZ and Scifag, I guess. :)

I'm not anon. I'm actually part of a group anon normally attacks. So my opinions here are personal. You're welcome to assume I am FZ, anon, scifag or OSA though. =)

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Poofy's a furfag!

Also: Take a look at the new thread in Media. You guy'll love it.

Terril park

Sponsor
I'm OSA, FZ and Scifag, I guess. :)

I'm not anon. I'm actually part of a group anon normally attacks. So my opinions here are personal. You're welcome to assume I am FZ, anon, scifag or OSA though. =)

Lol!

Welcome to the Freezone. :)

If you want. :) ;)

Good twin

Floater
ethics order on DM?

Has anyone seen the Type A order on DM?
Please, if any Scientologist has a close family member go to the media with anti views won't they minimally have to re re retread the PTS/SP course and be removed from post until the flap is under control?
Go Jenna! Please share your disconnection letter from COB. But, seems if I had a family member flapping that loudly a disconnect letter would not be all that was required.
Shouldn't COB be removed from post and Sec Checked upside down and sideways and possibly RPFed for not averting this melodrama? I know I would have been when I was on staff. BTW who is next in line to take over the throne?
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Please, if any Scientologist has a close family member go to the media with anti views won't they minimally have to re re retread the PTS/SP course and be removed from post until the flap is under control?
Go Jenna! Please share your disconnection letter from COB. But, seems if I had a family member flapping that loudly a disconnect letter would not be all that was required.
Shouldn't COB be removed from post and Sec Checked upside down and sideways and possibly RPFed for not averting this melodrama? I know I would have been when I was on staff. BTW who is next in line to take over the throne?

Strangely when it comes to DM the Church has an impressive blind spot.

Double-standard much?

Edit:

According to that book, Tom Cruise is second in line. Now -that- I would pay to see.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Jesus has been contacted, but his agent is not returning any of their calls.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I get this picture of the two of you on Good Morning America or 60 Minutes, you telling part 2 and her talking about disconnection and uncle davey.

alex

Ha ha. I dont know if I would go that far. She is an old friend. Or at least an old pc of mine. So I would like to say hi.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

Yeah. that would be the day!!!

He is above and beyond everything.

Including the tech...