What's new

Mixing Major Actions or Rundowns on OTs

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
After the Gat II release, a staff member said that an OT who is mid OT 7 did the Purif and is going onto the Survival Rundown, which consists of a lot of Objectives. OTs, Clears and people who have done the L's are also being put on this program and being audited in a Class V org!

From what I recall, this violates so many tech issues. One being mixing major actions, another is the non-interference zone, another one is the C/S aspect. C/Ses who are not even clear, OT or have done the L's are actually c/sing the folders. This was a big no-no back in the old days and the above pcs had to go to an advanced org to get this type of service. OTs could not even do the Key to life or Life orientation course in a Class V org.

What is going on here?

After the Gat II release, a staff member said that an OT who is mid OT 7 did the Purif and is going onto the Survival Rundown, which consists of a lot of Objectives. OTs, Clears and people who have done the L's are also being put on this program and being audited in a Class V org!

From what I recall, this violates so many tech issues. One being mixing major actions, another is the non-interference zone, another one is the C/S aspect. C/Ses who are not even clear, OT or have done the L's are actually c/sing the folders. This was a big no-no back in the old days and the above pcs had to go to an advanced org to get this type of service. OTs could not even do the Key to life or Life orientation course in a Class V org.

What is going on here?

Not enough people at bottom of "the bridge" = lots of low stats and visible Ideal Org program failure = all org staff right up to and including DM very red in face = grab the OTs
and shove 'em onto lower level course, = phew! stats up......at the bottom a tiny, tiny bit and let's all "not is" the fallout that is on it's way.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

What is going on here?

Worshipping Mammon more than Hubbard.

-----

I remember an OT VIII who was being audited and C/S'd in ITO by non-OT VIII tech people, possibly on a sec check. A "temporary" folder was used, which did not contain his full programs, FESes etc etc.

Similarly, if you have someone on OT VII in session in a Class V org with lower-level tech peeps, they will have temporary (ho ho) folders, and the OT VII will know damn well to keep his mouth shut about any confidential data.

As for the enforced withhold of not being able to say what he is thinking, surely anyone still left in now has become very much able to deal with that condition.

Paul

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
:omg:I can't believe people are really putting up with this crap......AND ARE PAYING FOR IT! :faint:

Gib

Crusader

What is going on here?

elementary my dear watson.

since there is no OT9 & 10.

what to do?

If you are DM (LRH),

just have to think like a con artist. LOL

What would Ron do? :roflmao:

As a side note,

Maybe one day a new leader will appear on stage at a international all hands event, and somebody will say DM

dropped his body causatively to follow in LRH's footsteps to reappear wilth the new OT levels that Ron left to research because the body was an impediment. :laugh:

Thereby smashing DM's name in history as well. LOL

Last edited:

Dean Blair

Scientology is a "Make it up as you go" religion following in the footsteps of it's founder L Ron Hubbard.

renegade

The reason we were given to leave the OTs or L's pc alone was that they could bog or red tag and then there would be no one to take them in session to fix it within the 24 hour period.

There was no definite way to ensure that there was no out-tech on their prior auditing that could show up, despite C/S ok to do the Pro trs or KTL CTP. So off to flag they went if they really wanted the service.

This was a great way to block all local regging and keep them exclusively flag public. Some would even use it and say they are flag public so lay off and they don't have to come in for service.

Now, if something goes wrong and it cannot be resolved locally, it's going to cost them an arm and a leg.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Not enough people at bottom of "the bridge" = lots of low stats and visible Ideal Org program failure = all org staff right up to and including DM very red in face = grab the OTs
and shove 'em onto lower level course, = phew! stats up......at the bottom a tiny, tiny bit and let's all "not is" the fallout that is on it's way.

LOL

Scientology Promo: "Soaring unprecedented stats confirm that planetary clearing is a reality and the salvaging of mankind and all beings' eternity in this sector is now assured!"

Translation: A few hundred people that previously attested to upper OT levels are now currently either walking around touching walls (objectives) or sitting in a room sweating (purif).

phenomanon

Canyon
LOL

Scientology Promo: "Soaring unprecedented stats confirm that planetary clearing is a reality and the salvaging of mankind and all beings' eternity in this sector is now assured!"

Translation: A few hundred people that previously attested to upper OT levels are now currently either walking around touching walls (objectives) or sitting in a room sweating (purif).

There are a couple of tech reasons that a person might be put back on the Purif or on Objective processes. The biggie (as reasons go) is that they are unable to run the process(es). Those ppl are staying way too long on those levels, and this would seem to be the solution to the problem. If they are not getting the EPs expected, it is believed that they are still being influenced by drugs.

BTW, when I write these "tech explanations", it's not because I am promoting Scn, or making Scn OK, it is because I am trained in this stuff and I offer these Scn viewpoints as clarification. Sure as hell not becase I want anyone to sign up.
These explanations are only that. Because they have an explanation, doesn't make them any saner.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:omg:I can't believe people are really putting up with this crap......AND ARE PAYING FOR IT! :faint:

Ditto

When they are aware of the scam and the crap
I would say it might be either a case of
masochism
or out of reality personnality:confused2:

renegade

There are a couple of tech reasons that a person might be put back on the Purif or on Objective processes. The biggie (as reasons go) is that they are unable to run the process(es). Those ppl are staying way too long on those levels, and this would seem to be the solution to the problem. If they are not getting the EPs expected, it is believed that they are still being influenced by drugs.

BTW, when I write these "tech explanations", it's not because I am promoting Scn, or making Scn OK, it is because I am trained in this stuff and I offer these Scn viewpoints as clarification. Sure as hell not becase I want anyone to sign up.
These explanations are only that. Because they have an explanation, doesn't make them any saner.

From what I read here, there were 6 months sec-checks and other delays like ethics programs to keep and prolong the OT 7's on the level and that is why a lot of them complained that it was not a standard action to include sec-checks FPRD style, etc. mid the level and started to question the technical applications being done at flag. Some were even declared for speaking up but it kept spreading to more and more people. All of a sudden there was a rash of OT 7 completions. So I believe they were stalled on the level intentionally as cash cows. One public said it cost him at LEAST 50,000 per year. Sometimes more depending what turned up, like retraining, Qual services, extra room and board, not to mention the hassle of not being able to leave and managing business from flag.

phenomanon

Canyon
From what I read here, there were 6 months sec-checks and other delays like ethics programs to keep and prolong the OT 7's on the level and that is why a lot of them complained that it was not a standard action to include sec-checks FPRD style, etc. mid the level and started to question the technical applications being done at flag. Some were even declared for speaking up but it kept spreading to more and more people. All of a sudden there was a rash of OT 7 completions. So I believe they were stalled on the level intentionally as cash cows. One public said it cost him at LEAST 50,000 per year. Sometimes more depending what turned up, like retraining, Qual services, extra room and board, not to mention the hassle of not being able to leave and managing business from flag.

I guess DM couldn't assign the Public ppl to the RPF, so he "de-moted" them. Back to the beginning. $$$$$$$$.

renegade

I guess DM couldn't assign the Public ppl to the RPF, so he "de-moted" them. Back to the beginning. $$$$$$$$.

Funny you should say that as the consensus at the org was that the public who were on the upper levels were the least active in volunteering or helping out with projects at the org. Excuses used to not help, or attend events were "too busy auditing the level" or need to be sessionable, or need to get their auditing stats up, or need to make sure they could metab must get in their gym time, etc. etc. etc.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Funny you should say that as the consensus at the org was that the public who were on the upper levels were the least active in volunteering or helping out with projects at the org. Excuses used to not help, or attend events were "too busy auditing the level" or need to be sessionable, or need to get their auditing stats up, or need to make sure they could metab must get in their gym time, etc. etc. etc.

If they were having to pay $50K/year, year after year, I could see the attitude building of "I do ENOUGH to keep Scn going". Just saying...

renegade

If they were having to pay $50K/year, year after year, I could see the attitude building of "I do ENOUGH to keep Scn going". Just saying...

That's very true. But to the un-paid slaving staff member, it appeared to be the easier way out and behind their backs called them 1D oriented/selfish. It was just that way in our org, not saying it is right or wrong and the staff member did not have the perspective of that paying OT and what he had to do to earn that 50K.

I imagine it was pretty rough for that OT to leave flag every 6 months and get thru the routing form to see every reg for the IAS, Able, Applied Scholastics, WTH, Super Power, etc. before they could leave the base. I have not heard of anyone skipping the routing form and just leaving. I bet they'd have to go to ethics, for sure when they came back in the next 6 months.