What's new

Mojo's tech page... (no critics allowed)...(I mean it)....

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Moderators take note.....(only Homo-Novis's permitted here).....thank you.

Ok look my fellow Scns, we have a job to do right here and right now (on the EXSMB) and we better not goof it up alright? I've spent the better part of my last few million lifetimes supporting Ron and the tech and I'm not about to go willy nilly on him now. By the way, Ron says 'hi'. I would like to give you some data on his present whereabouts but that would be seriously out ethics. And if you think the RPF on teegeeck is bad, well, where Ron is right now, teegeeak's RPF makes Napoleon look like a punk. And so on and so forth....

Alright. Ron noticed this 'internet' thing is really screwing our clearing-the-planet-project up and, well, Ron's not pleased. He's demanding a KR on the 'who' that created it. I mentioned Al Gore but Ron didn't even ack me. Instead he went straight up and vertical into what he called 'the tech of eliminating the internet from the earth'. I was stunned. And I'm not kidding (being well aware of the joking and degrading punishment technology). So I just listened (in awe, with admiration particles flowing at the rate of, I don't know, maybe 1576 a.p.p.s. (admiration particles per second) towards Ron. Actually 'I do know'. It was exactly 1576 apps. (my bad).

What I am about to reveal to you (per Rons instructions) is perhaps the greatest technology ever discovered in the history of humankind (per Ron's words). It makes the discovery of fire, well, make Napoleon look like a punk.

Turns out the so called 'internet' is an exact replica of a a thing that Xenu devised for use at our local Mars implant station exactly 36 million years ago. Which 'original' is still in use to this very day. 75 million years ago Xenu was using 'movie picture's on big screens to do the implant thing (remember?) but not any more. Now a days its all internet-video-streaming that does the trick. I was blown away (as I trust you are too, you are blown away too yes?, very well done, thank you, you are now safe, for the time being).

Ok, hold on, Ron's on my lines.........yes.......yes ok.......ok uh huh.....alright....will do.

Gotta go. Apparently there is a new huge crisis. In fact according to Ron this new crisis is so big it makes, well, it makes Napoleon look like (never mind). I will give you further instructions on the new 'worldwide internet dissolution' tech (and how you can purchase it) soon. Until then, send all your money to Marty. And any money you have left over after that, send to Mike.

Much Love,
Ron
(via Mojo)
his humble servant
and the humble servant
of all of mankind

Anonycat

Crusader

Ok look my fellow Scns, we have a job to do right here and right now (on the EXSMB) and we better not goof it up alright? I've spent the better part of my last few million lifetimes supporting Ron and the tech and I'm not about to go willy nilly on him now. By the way, Ron says 'hi'. I would like to give you some data on his present whereabouts but that would be seriously out ethics. And if you think the RPF on teegeeck is bad, well, where Ron is right now, teegeeak's RPF makes Napoleon look like a punk. And so on and so forth....

Alright. Ron noticed this 'internet' thing is really screwing our clearing-the-planet-project up and, well, Ron's not pleased. He's demanding a KR on the 'who' that created it. I mentioned Al Gore but Ron didn't even ack me. Instead he went straight up and vertical into what he called 'the tech of eliminating the internet from the earth'. I was stunned. And I'm not kidding (being well aware of the joking and degrading punishment technology). So I just listened (in awe, with admiration particles flowing at the rate of, I don't know, maybe 1576 a.p.p.s. (admiration particles per second) towards Ron. Actually 'I do know'. It was exactly 1576 apps. (my bad).

What I am about to reveal to you (per Rons instructions) is perhaps the greatest technology ever discovered in the history of humankind (per Ron's words). It makes the discovery of fire, well, make Napoleon look like a punk.

Turns out the so called 'internet' is an exact replica of a a thing that Xenu devised for use at our local Mars implant station exactly 36 million years ago. Which 'original' is still in use to this very day. 75 million years ago Xenu was using 'movie picture's on big screens to do the implant thing (remember?) but not any more. Now a days its all internet-video-streaming that does the trick. I was blown away (as I trust you are too, you are blown away too yes?, very well done, thank you, you are now safe, for the time being).

Ok, hold on, Ron's on my lines.........yes.......yes ok.......ok uh huh.....alright....will do.

Gotta go. Apparently there is a new huge crisis. In fact according to Ron this new crisis is so big it makes, well, it makes Napoleon look like (never mind). I will give you further instructions on the new 'worldwide internet dissolution' tech (and how you can purchase it) soon. Until then, send all your money to Marty. And any money you have left over after that, send to Mike.

Much Love,
Ron
(via Mojo)
his humble servant
and the humble servant
of all of mankind

I swear, I didn't read a word of the OP ... really.

outtahere.gif

Purple Rain

Crusader

Much Love,
Ron
(via Mojo)
his humble servant
and the humble servant
of all of mankind

Just stick in some barbed wire, bars on the windows, spikes on the fence, maybe electrify it for good measure, security cameras, guards, no trespassing signs, board up the doors, get plenty of [STRIKE]tasers[/STRIKE] (actually to hell with the tasers) guns, barbed wire, alligator pits etc. and maybe an old-fashioned moat might be nice.

leave17.png