Monique followed again!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hey, I don't know. Perhaps these same "parishioners" are jay-walking. Perhaps they are parking incorrectly. Perhaps they are driving their vehicle in an "unsafe manner". Perhaps someone failed to come to complete stop at a stop sign. Who knows what these folks are up to while in this small town?

Things like DWS.

(Driving while a Scientologist.)

Paul

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Disgusting - as usual
It might be very much distrubing as a restraining order neighter a court case is at least giving a break.

But, to Monique,
it all adds up as proof of there is a malicious intend still going on despite the case submitted to the court.
Could it be submit to the court as contempt of court ????

( I don't recal who was named in the restraining orders - was the Scientology staff named in ????)

At least, the judge will take account of it as being truly provocative and outrageous - given proof they asr OSA staff.

Flunk! If you had been watching the Clearing Course movies without M/U you would recall Ron on stage with his hand behind his back wiggling his fingers as he demo's the thetan "unknowingly" creating things for himself to view. The OSA [STRIKE] thugs[/STRIKE] socks "violating the injunction" are merely a dramatization of this on an organizational level. They obviously have actualized the senior Source data - Scientology is senior to wog law, and thus it is a perfect illustration of the principle Ron demonstrated in the afore mentioned video clip - postulates are senior to action, and the thetan unknowingly creates (postulates) things for himself to view.

And, boy howdy, they sure created it unknowingly. :hysterical:
Mimsey

no mims...

it's monique unknowingly creating things for herself to view

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
I would imagine at this point Mosey is fed up to her teeth with "the actualization of senior Source data", "postulates", and "unknowing creates". I know I would be.

This is a woman who has an infant to care for. I hope she goes after these idiots with every single thing she can muster - hard and fast! The "wog" laws being the FIRST to which she should turn.

I suspect there just may be plenty of "wogs" out there who will accommodate her in her time of need.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
So if I am a private citizen (with a baby in tow) and I notice someone who seems to be following me. And I have a video camera with me that is time and date stamped. I video that someone in the hallway of a courtroom where I have business - we'll call that someone "Stalker" just to give them a name. And then I go to my car and I notice they seem to have followed me to the parking lot where my car is located. So I videograph them there. Then I go to a coffee shop for lunch and Stalker is there also. I videograph them there. Then I go back to the courtroom and Stalker follows me back there. I again video them.

Am I not within my rights to call the local police and report that I feel I am being followed and I fear for the safety of myself and my child? Even if there is little police can do at that very moment (perhaps it was all a coincidence), would it not create a paper trail by me asking for a police report be made to ensure my safety in case it happens again? Would not a paper trail of this type of behavior be valuable in addition to my videos?

I don't know how the local police are in small towns in Texas, but I know how they are in small towns in Pennsylvania.

I once had a "Constable" (process server) who pulled into my driveway and knocked at my front door. I did not particularly want to be served with anything so did not answer the door. The Constable apparently deduced I was home (my car was right there in the driveway also) and he then proceeded to sit down on a bench located on my front porch. After he had not moved for 10 minutes or so I dialed the local police and reported a strange man blocking my car and seated on my front porch.

The police arrived promptly, questioned him, and ordered him off my property. The Constable then proceeded to park his car on the street in front of my house and just sat there in his vehicle. I did not even have to call back to the police, they just showed up again 5 minutes later. Both exited the cruiser and approached his car, one on one side and one on the other. The officer on the driver's side spoke to the Constable. I do not know what they said to him, but he was OUT of there, right then and there.

I do not know if the police were just having a slow day or if perhaps they knew this particular Constable and did not like him, but I saw the police cruiser on my street two more times that same afternoon.

I would urge Mosey to engage the local police in this matter. NOW. They may not be able to arrest, but they can "advise". And it would be a really good idea for the police to become acquainted with these Church of $cientology members.

I really, really hope this is being totally documented - everything - and presented to the police and court system. They won't know if they are not told. How horrible for Mosey.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron

The only possible explanation that I can come up with as to why the COS (crimewave of scientology) would openly flaunt a restraining order during the litigation and in immediate proximity to the courtroom is this. . .

With Wallace Jefferson aboard, they may have discovered some arcane 19th century Texas statute which (due to the defendants blatantly violating the protective order against stalking/harrassing) compels a judge to immediately render a verdict of guilty on the complaint(s) of stalking/harrassing in the underlying case. It's perhaps similar to a motion for summary judgment that obviates the need for trial. But in this case, the defendants (RTC/CSI/COS et al) are the ones that are trying to trigger it, instead of the plaintive, LOL.

Why would they commit that kamikaze move? Euthanasia. To end the case and all its pain & suffering before trial----AND BEFORE COB IS COMPELLED TO APPEAR FOR DEPOSITION! In other words, the defendants want nothing more than to lose the case as quickly as possible and just hand a box of the parishioner's money to make it all go away.

Scientology: The supreme test of a cult is the ability to make things go wrong. Think of it as damage control by means of throwing themselves under the bus and by doing so, throwing the authorities off the scent of far more damaging/incriminating evidence which is about to come to light. Just like they did in the Debbie Cook case.

Much of the above is joking. But then, Scientology is a joke--so maybe the two cancel each other out and it is therefore factual! LOL. Hey, there's gotta be some explanation of how Scientologists are able to manage doing such incredibly stupid and self-destructive things! LOL

This mov3 to get a summary judgment may be what C0B of Cof$ wants...
Damages would be light compared to the 16 lawyers each charging $1000 per hour...

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
No, this is not it. The Stalkers who are currently following Mosey would not be part of the lawsuit or the TRO. The defendants are named in the lawsuit and those same are named in the TSO.

Unless Miscavige or CSI or any of the other organizations named in the lawsuit want to go into the courtroom and admit they have hired these idiots to follow Mosey and her child, the Stalker(s) are "free lancers". Subject to "wog laws" in the same way we are.

I would think Ray Jeffrey will inform Mosey as to how to deal with the situation. I am glad it has been made public. And I think the "following the followers" is a fine idea.

When is the next court date in Texas?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology: where violating a restraining order in the lobby of the courthouse that issued it is a religious sacrament.

:duh:

Gold.

...It's scientology. The making of sense is neither required nor desirable...

This is the full and complete explanation. There is no sense to be made.

We humans are sophisticated pattern recognition machines. We see things that are unusual and we are hardwired to make sense out of them.

With Miscavige, however, there is no sense to make. There is no consistent, sensible strategy. If there was, this court case would never have happened in the first place.

Take a deep breath, step back and look at the big picture. Miscavige is an uneducated alcoholic with no adult experience of the outside world.

How could he possibly even have a coherent strategy? Any analysis of a strategy is over-analysis. If you've read the EDs - guess what - you know his entire playbook.

Lateral thinking? Heh! New Ideas? Heh! A Jeditologist craves not these things.

So sit back, put on a fresh batch of popcorn and enjoy the show. Many of us here have pushed for years to get the snowball over the mountain.

There is little more to be done. The laws of physics are doing the rest. Watch it accelerate. Look at the dwarf's reaction as he sees it accelerate.

Notice how there is nothing in the EDs to cover any of this. Notice how OSA is flailing. See all the people leaving. Download the pictures of the idle orgs gradually being shut down. Watch the fringes of the empire in South Africa and Israel fall down.

Everything is as it should be.

Marty is the one with a plan here. Little Davey boy is 'of effect.' He has no control, no strategy, no idea and especially not enough strength in his sphincter to keep out future cellmates.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Gold.

This is the full and complete explanation. There is no sense to be made.

We humans are sophisticated pattern recognition machines. We see things that are unusual and we are hardwired to make sense out of them.

With Miscavige, however, there is no sense to make. There is no consistent, sensible strategy. If there was, this court case would never have happened in the first place.

Take a deep breath, step back and look at the big picture. Miscavige is an uneducated alcoholic with no adult experience of the outside world.

How could he possibly even have a coherent strategy? Any analysis of a strategy is over-analysis. If you've read the EDs - guess what - you know his entire playbook.

Lateral thinking? Heh! New Ideas? Heh! A Jeditologist craves not these things.

So sit back, put on a fresh batch of popcorn and enjoy the show. Many of us here have pushed for years to get the snowball over the mountain.

There is little more to be done. The laws of physics are doing the rest. Watch it accelerate. Look at the dwarf's reaction as he sees it accelerate.

Notice how there is nothing in the EDs to cover any of this. Notice how OSA is flailing. See all the people leaving. Download the pictures of the idle orgs gradually being shut down. Watch the fringes of the empire in South Africa and Israel fall down.

Everything is as it should be.

Marty is the one with a plan here. Little Davey boy is 'of effect.' He has no control, no strategy, no idea and especially not enough strength in his sphincter to keep out future cellmates.

One thing DM does have... A LOT OF MONEY.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
No, this is not it. The Stalkers who are currently following Mosey would not be part of the lawsuit or the TRO. The defendants are named in the lawsuit and those same are named in the TSO.

Unless Miscavige or CSI or any of the other organizations named in the lawsuit want to go into the courtroom and admit they have hired these idiots to follow Mosey and her child, the Stalker(s) are "free lancers". Subject to "wog laws" in the same way we are.

I would think Ray Jeffrey will inform Mosey as to how to deal with the situation. I am glad it has been made public. And I think the "following the followers" is a fine idea.

When is the next court date in Texas?

I hope they can somehow make it understood that every scientologist, in cases like this, could be an OSA stalker? I guess it's not possible but it's still the truth. At least people who are known to be OSA should not be allowed near her. Can't do too much about the PIs I guess.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
  • Flaunt: display (something) ostentatiously, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance
  • Flout: openly disregard (a rule, law, or convention).

Paul
Grammar :nazi:

HellYeah!!!

Something about using the word "flaunt" didn't seem right but I just flew past it.

It kinda seems that in a sense, they are "flaunting" their contempt for the restraining order but your choice of "flout" is obviously correct.

I love the smell of correct grammar/word choice in the morning! THANKS! :biggrin:

.....or they want to create a little harassment reality show in present time and to be
caught in the act and called to account and admit they were doing it NOT FOR DM but for CSI or whoever it is they are trying to take the wrap for the original Mosey harrassment. Are they wearing prominent CSI badges? :biggrin:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
.....or they want to create a little harassment reality show in present time and to be
caught in the act and called to account and admit they were doing it NOT FOR DM but for CSI or whoever it is they are trying to take the wrap for the original Mosey harrassment. Are they wearing prominent CSI badges? :biggrin:

... or to show that scientologists do this kinda thing without any oversight from above ie. they act independently to "protect their religion".

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
One thing DM does have... A LOT OF MONEY.

That appears to be true at least for the moment. Mind you, there has not been any recent documentation on either the amount or the location of the money. Clearly, he can pay his lawyers, but beyond that, we cannot be certain they have enough money to hold out for 10 years.

He can't keep dodging bullets forever and the clock is still ticking.

Lisa McPherson could have ended him. He dodged that.

Carol Miles might have ended him. He got her out of Dundas a week before Operation Restore Freedom.

Leah Remini's complaint could have ended him (and the disappearance of Shelley Miscavige still might). For the moment he has dodged that.

America has a legal system that is engineered to deal with organized criminal enterprises. He is aging, drinking and his empire is still collapsing around him. One day, one of these bullets will connect. Many are aimed.

That appears to be true at least for the moment. Mind you, there has not been any recent documentation on either the amount or the location of the money. Clearly, he can pay his lawyers, but beyond that, we cannot be certain they have enough money to hold out for 10 years.

He can't keep dodging bullets forever and the clock is still ticking.

Lisa McPherson could have ended him. He dodged that.

Carol Miles might have ended him. He got her out of Dundas a week before Operation Restore Freedom.

Leah Remini's complaint could have ended him (and the disappearance of Shelley Miscavige still might). For the moment he has dodged that.

America has a legal system that is engineered to deal with organized criminal enterprises. He is aging, drinking and his empire is still collapsing around him. One day, one of these bullets will connect. Many are aimed.
Oh, I wish I was better at Shooping - I'd paste David's face on Neo when he is dodging Agent Smith's bullets.

Mimsey

Gib

Crusader
Yes. Other people's money. He may have been responsible for accumulating it, but one could hardly say he earned it.

Paul

of course DM earned it. In his mind and thinking.

He's the one that caused the quarterly events, the IAS to bring in more money thru donations, etc. Thru his Sherman speak speeches looking all so "OT" like up on stage, commanding the minions to write him a speech just right to make scientology sound all so glorious.

He certainly earned it, in his mind. He's Keeping Scientology Working.

it's like a game, how do I as DM get others to donate more money in whatever manner possible. Lest not forget all the whales he has in his pocket, and all us working stiffs are just gravey, but still donate money nonetheless, small business people, working stiffs, etc.

of course, other cult leaders do the same thing, but scientologists aren't allowed to compare. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's not about Mosey. It's all about Cathy.

Then again, could all be nothing more than Cathy Norman, director of OSA operations for ‘church’ of Scientology of Texas in Austin suffering through daily, grinding, languor and lassitude, staring at the stat sheets, full of weariness, seeing her staff quietly disatisfied with their irksome orders from above, there's the stats for today, inducing lethargy, and the next day, the sameness of it, Cathy wants a bit of variety in her daily downtone self descriptions, so desperate is she to create interest in life, so today she decides to try a new adjective for her mood: dispiritedness. She decides to word clear it and finds that it is the "right item", along with monotony, joylessness, tedium; suddenly, she is startled from her torpid musings by a pallid junior, to discover that several hours have past in her cheerless trance and it's time for today's final stat check, so she extends a melancholic arm to get hold of the stat sheet, and casts her indifferent eyes over it's discouraging figures. A thought occurs: can a stat sheet be an SP? She will ask about that in her next Sec check. Should be anyday now....

One very ordinary looking day, when all is hopeless and tedious looking as usual, information comes in about Marty and Mosey. A creative thought manages to piece the fog. Cathy cognites that it is policy for her to go to the court house and hang around Mosey like a bad smell. Cathy knows that she will be able to do some "looking at the environment" under the guise of looking at Mosey and hanging around Mosey like a bad smell. She will be able to get out of the office.! She comes right up tone and draws up battleplans and writes up CSWs and her GIs light up the whole space. Pretty soon she is out there on the street. Hanging around Mosey like a bad smell, but feeling happy.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Monique followed again! - Analysis by Arnie

This was not an accident. This was calculated.
A contempt hearing and yet more court drama will now eat up more time.
It is also a distraction from the main event... Miscavige's depo, and now some peon
can fall on the sword and hold people's attention while a few more days are wasted...

In a twisted kind of way the action makes sense, - There is a technique used to induce emotional collapse and capitulation, it is analogous to bending a paperclip back and forth.(note).. During litigation, especially when settlement talks are about to begin... They will get your hopes up, then try to crush them, up and down your mood will go, up and down, up and down, each time it goes down, you are reminded of every other time it went down prior to that... it is as if they using this method in order to induce post traumatic stress syndrome in Mosey.

The IMPLICATION the surveillance was intended to send to Mosey was "we don't give a shit what the court says" "we don't give a shit about the law" "We will do with you whatever we please" > ALL to create a big STICK.. Why a BIG STICK? Because they prefer to only engage in settlement talks with a carrot (the money) and a stick - this technique saves them millions...

The carrot and a stick...
This is what this is all about.

Arnie Lerma

"The most satisfying thing for a sociopath (confidence artist) is to flaunt the ignorance of the deceived in their face."

Note: Anyone who has switched sides, betrayed, or believed a lie, and then worked for osa -or- done their work for them after being fooled lives with this forever, this induced weakness of each bend of ones character, where core strength used to be.

End note: Court mandated settlement negotiations are supposed to be carried out in good faith.. but I have yet to see good faith from $centology.... They could eat up weeks of time, staying all further litigation, and of course, DM's deposition, until they fall through....

Last edited: