What's new

Monique followed again!

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/scientology-spies-invade-new-braunfels-texas/

"With Scientology Inc.’s traveling phalanx of lawyers comes a mobile surveillance apparatus. In the case of New Braunfels Texas a team of several operatives are deployed spreading from the courtroom where Rathbun v. Miscavige is being heard, throughout the courthouse, along the sidewalks to the coffee and sandwich shops team Monique frequents at breakfast and lunch.

Here are two of its operatives (including coordinator Cathy Norman, director of OSA operations for ‘church’ of Scientology of Texas in Austin) keeping close tabs on Monique Rathbun."

more at link.

095.jpg

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Thank you Koki

Change Marty too Monique in header please

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/scientology-spies-invade-new-braunfels-texas/

"With Scientology Inc.’s traveling phalanx of lawyers comes a mobile surveillance apparatus. In the case of New Braunfels Texas a team of several operatives are deployed spreading from the courtroom where Rathbun v. Miscavige is being heard, throughout the courthouse, along the sidewalks to the coffee and sandwich shops team Monique frequents at breakfast and lunch.

Here are two of its operatives (including coordinator Cathy Norman, director of OSA operations for ‘church’ of Scientology of Texas in Austin) keeping close tabs on Monique Rathbun."

more at link.

095.jpg

Last edited:

koki

Re: Marty followed again!

help ,please - or maybe moderators can do it...... please....:duh:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just when you think you have heard the most stupidest thing ever done by the cultists – they go and surpass it. :duh:

Seriously, they are being sued in open court under the glare of the internet for persistent and long-term harassment, including following someone around everywhere and they carry on doing the same thing?

Q - What sort of group cannot learn from their mistakes and keep on doing the same thing?
A – One that is about to become extinct.

I hope all this gets added to the lawsuit. If he had any doubts before, Judge Waldrip is going to know for certain that he is dealing with a bunch of loons.

Axiom142

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Like I've said over and over.. The problem with scientologists is that they can't apply simple horse sense life rules.. Like: If you can't learn by your mistakes, there's no good reason to make another!

If scientologists would only word clear, demo kit and clay demo this. And keep repeating the demos until understood!

@koki - To edit the title line, click the 'Go Advanced' button. This will give the full featured edit page.

:yes:

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
How many previously convicted members of scientology are evading the FBI again?

:omg: Scientology GO burglarized government offices in 70's and were raided by the FBI for doing so. Now OSA contravenes laws again in 2014?

Is it considered a criminal act to contravene a TRO? :angry: Just asking because I think this takes the entire matter into the criminal law realm. This should be adequate reason for Texas law enforcers and appropriate headline across the nation.

koki

found it-tnx...

looks like when two kids are fighting, and one is stubborn, and just keep doing whatever he was doing...
even child knows that is not right,but just keep doing it- and hoping someone will recognize good intentions in it..... but this is not a story - this is real life!!! :angry:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ooh. Maybe the rest of my 2014 prediction will happen, which was baby Rathbun becomes a multi millionaire because Miscavige will be completely unable to stop himself harrassing the Rathbuns. if he was in a straight jacket in a padded cell he would gnaw through the bars to do it. The original squirrel buster stalking months is the brainchild of someone with no brakes. Not someone who would take a wog tro seriously.

I trust this latest nonsense adds a hefty chunk into the university trust fund. Go Mosey!

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ooh. Maybe the rest of my 2014 prediction will happen, which was baby Rathbun becomes a multi millionaire because Miscavige will be completely unable to stop himself harrassing the Rathbuns. if he was in a straight jacket in a padded cell he would gnaw through the bars to do it. The original squirrel buster stalking months is the brainchild of someone with no brakes. Not someone who would take a wog tro seriously.

I trust this latest nonsense adds a hefty chunk into the university trust fund. Go Mosey!

Reek 'em! Rack 'em! Rick 'em! Ruck 'em!
Get the [strike]ball[/strike] evidence and really fuck 'em!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Scientology: where violating a restraining order in the lobby of the courthouse that issued it is a religious sacrament.

:duh:

help ,please - or maybe moderators can do it...... please....:duh:
Just go to advanced edit and you can easily change the title - it is up above the window you create the post in. Lord knows I've been embarrassed by enough spelling errors in post titles to make good use of that function. It's really easy.

Mimsey

Last edited:

Random guy

Patron with Honors
Get the [strike]ball[/strike] evidence and really fuck 'em!

Evidence, evidence, evidence. Document it all and hand it over to Jeffrey. If the evidence is sufficient, Captain Miscavige may just have lost himself the lawsuit in one fell swoop.

freethinker

Sponsor
They followed her around for four years with cameras and creepy people when she was alone and NOW they think they can intimidate her?

They are just begging to lose this case. Their stupidity knows no bounds.

I hope he has the HD shots as well.

Re: How many previously convicted members of scientology are evading the FBI again?

OMG, What are they thinking?

:omg: Scientology GO burglarized government offices in 70's and were raided by the FBI for doing so. Now OSA contravenes laws again in 2014?

Is it considered a criminal act to contravene a TRO? :angry: Just asking because I think this takes the entire matter into the criminal law realm. This should be adequate reason for Texas law enforcers and appropriate headline across the nation.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: How many previously convicted members of scientology are evading the FBI again?

You've got a huge assumption there in that they are thinking. Cult-conditioned responses really don't qualify as such IMO. They are operating on a conditioned instinct right now.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

They are just begging to lose this case.

I don't know. But what does "losing the case" mean? Right at the outset they were willing for CSI to admit guilt and cough up a hefty sum of money. I assume that extends now to expendable CSI personnel being exposed to criminal charges.

It seems all of this is mere collateral damage when compared to the real danger of the Dwarf getting deposed or put on the stand. So is it intended as a distraction? It's hard to believe even the CofS legal guys could be so stupid as to blindly flout an injunction literally under the nose of the court.

Paul

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

I don't know. But what does "losing the case" mean? Right at the outset they were willing for CSI to admit guilt and cough up a hefty sum of money. I assume that extends now to expendable CSI personnel being exposed to criminal charges.

It seems all of this is mere collateral damage when compared to the real danger of the Dwarf getting deposed or put on the stand. So is it intended as a distraction? It's hard to believe even the CofS legal guys could be so stupid as to blindly flout an injunction literally under the nose of the court.

Paul

If I know scientology they will only have lawyers they know dirt on. The only way the church gets loyalty from nonscns is through blackmail. Scared lawyers don't tell DM to go swivel, they follow instructions and end up like Tommy with shoes like Swiss cheese.