What's new

Monique followed again!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hurry up and be tomorrow already ! I want to see what happens when Monique and Marty go back into court.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Very interesting. Whether this was calculated to kill the case and save the pope from being deposed or whether it was the ordinary machinations of stupid osa people, not able to do anything other than their usual formula, we should know soon. I do wish the judge read this board at nights!

Sindy

Crusader
Scientology: arrogant dumbfuckery to the max.

A lot of times I press the "lol" button when I think something is amusingly clever. On this one, I very much laughed out loud. :laugh: Batshit crazy -- the lot of them! My god.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re
"arrogant dumbfuckery"

US DOJ Attorneys for the National Security Agency might not agree, as they are also delaying using any means possible.

In a lawsuit brought against the NSA - now this nations biggest spy case since Operation Snow White
U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon is threatening to find for the plaintiff and find the US government in default

"“I just denied your motion to dismiss,” U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon told Department of Justice attorney Marcia Berman.

“Do you understand that?” he asked, speaking slowly and deliberately, apparently straining to keep his patience.

The judge appeared frequently perplexed by Berman’s explanations Monday afternoon in the federal courtroom as to why the government was not prepared to argue its case after filing a motion three weeks ago asking him to halt further proceedings while appeals go forward in the nation’s biggest spy case.

Leon had already ruled in December that the National Security Agency had probably violated Americans’ Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable search and seizure with its PRISM program.

Monday, the two sides in the case were to argue over whether the NSA had also violated First Amendment rights to free speech and Fifth Amendment rights to due process.

The plaintiff’s attorney, Larry Klayman, announced Monday he has filed a request with the U.S. Supreme Court, asking it to leap-frog the appeals court and decide for itself the question of whether the NSA violated Fourth Amendment rights.

Klayman said: "the government is employing delaying tactics in the hopes that events will overtake the proceedings"

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/judge-mocks-governments-nsa-lawyer/#KrbGwvHoerVM3Sy1.99

They did not say what events.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Observer Captain Howdy
• 8 minutes ago

According to the TRO doc posted on scribd, they are also prohibited from "following, pursuing, stalking or 'tailing'" her. I'd say showing up everywhere she goes qualifies as both following and tailing, if not outright stalking.

Not according to U.S. law. They are on a public sidewalk outside the restaurant. They could claim (lie) they had no idea she was in the restaurant. That's why the guy's back is turned to the window.

If the 2 OSAbots had gone into the restaurant & sat adjacent to Monique, it would be a different matter entirely.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not according to U.S. law. They are on a public sidewalk outside the restaurant. They could claim (lie) they had no idea she was in the restaurant. That's why the guy's back is turned to the window.

If the 2 OSAbots had gone into the restaurant & sat adjacent to Monique, it would be a different matter entirely.

I see. This makes me wonder if they have lawyers advising them on just how far they can go in harassing her without falling foul of the law.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
This tells me DM is getting very worried. He is such a coward.

Moxon, DSA etc, why would DM care if they get busted by the court.

He cant get drunk enough to forget what is coming his way.

I can't say I'm surprised.

Just hope those lawyers (assuming they're not in the cult themselves) can live with their consciences. They should know better than to get involved in that nonsense even if the culties don't.
The lawyers are on the side of good - god is on their side - they have white hats - they are being paid - they don't see themselves as evil, in fact, you might say their motto is - Never Go in Against a Sicilian When Death Is on the Line... Mimsey

kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg

RogerB

Crusader
Re: How many previously convicted members of scientology are evading the FBI again?

:omg: Scientology GO burglarized government offices in 70's and were raided by the FBI for doing so. Now OSA contravenes laws again in 2014?

Is it considered a criminal act to contravene a TRO? :angry: Just asking because I think this takes the entire matter into the criminal law realm. This should be adequate reason for Texas law enforcers and appropriate headline across the nation.

Umm, strikes me it is already in the criminal realm under Texas "Stalking Laws" . . . Violation of a restraining order would be a Contempt of Court violation . . . and for individuals that merits jail time . . . . :duh:

They really are demonstrating their imbecility . . .

R

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
When did Marty put the surveillance activity up on youtube?

[video=youtube_share;Tym0MObFpTI]http://youtu.be/Tym0MObFpTI[/video]

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

The only possible explanation that I can come up with as to why the COS (crimewave of scientology) would openly [STRIKE]flaunt[/STRIKE] flout a restraining order during the litigation and in immediate proximity to the courtroom is this. . .

With Wallace Jefferson aboard, they may have discovered some arcane 19th century Texas statute which (due to the defendants blatantly violating the protective order against stalking/harrassing) compels a judge to immediately render a verdict of guilty on the complaint(s) of stalking/harrassing in the underlying case. It's perhaps similar to a motion for summary judgment that obviates the need for trial. But in this case, the defendants (RTC/CSI/COS et al) are the ones that are trying to trigger it, instead of the plaintive, LOL.

Why would they commit that kamikaze move? Euthanasia. To end the case and all its pain & suffering before trial----AND BEFORE COB IS COMPELLED TO APPEAR FOR DEPOSITION! In other words, the defendants want nothing more than to lose the case as quickly as possible and just hand over a box of the parishioners' money to make it all go away.

Scientology: The supreme test of a cult is the ability to make things go wrong. Think of it as damage control by means of throwing themselves under the bus and by doing so, throwing the authorities off the scent of far more damaging/incriminating evidence which is about to come to light. Just like they did in the Debbie Cook case.

Much of the above is joking. But then, Scientology is a joke--so maybe the two cancel each other out and it is therefore factual! LOL. Hey, there's gotta be some explanation of how Scientologists are able to manage doing such incredibly stupid and self-destructive things! LOL

Flunk! If you had been watching the Clearing Course movies without M/U you would recall Ron on stage with his hand behind his back wiggling his fingers as he deamo's the thetan "unknowingly" creating things for himself to view. The OSA [STRIKE] thugs[/STRIKE] socks "violating the injunction" are merely a dramatization of this on an organizational level. They obviously have actualized the senior Source data - Scientology is senior to wog law, and thus it is a perfect illustration of the principle Ron demonstrated in the afore mentioned video clip - postulates are senior to action, and the thetan unknowingly creates (postulates) things for himself to view.

And, boy howdy, they sure created it unknowingly. :hysterical:
Mimsey

no mims...

it's monique unknowingly creating things for herself to view
What a seriously, pathetically, reprehensibly and, under the circumstances, dangerously delusional statement.

It is Monique Rathbun who is causing the spying and harassment by unknowingly creating things for herself to view.

It is Monique Rathbun pulling it in by unknowingly creating things for herself to view.

Could the message board perhaps implement an "Upchuck Spoiler Warning" -- i.e., to give people a head's up that a post is reasonably calculated to cause sane people to hurl all over their keyboards? Thanks in advice.

Last edited:

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Again I would point out that the woman seen in the photo of the restaurant where Mosey and her baby are inside is not a named person in the existing TRO. Therefore, how could anything involving this woman be brought into this courtroom as part of THIS action, without first proving there was a connection between the actions of the woman and the Cof$?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a seriously, pathetically, reprehensibly and, under the circumstances, dangerously delusional statement.

It is Monique Rathbun who is causing the spying and harassment by unknowingly creating things for herself to view.

It is Monique Rathbun pulling it in by unknowingly creating things for herself to view.

Could the message board perhaps implement an "Upchuck Spoiler Warning" -- i.e., to give people a head's up that a post is reasonably calculated to cause sane people to hurl all over their keyboards? Thanks in advice.

agreed, "seems mental", the board would benefit if all its posts were deleted...

Again I would point out that the woman seen in the photo of the restaurant where Mosey and her baby are inside is not a named person in the existing TRO. Therefore, how could anything involving this woman be brought into this courtroom as part of THIS action, without first proving there was a connection between the actions of the woman and the Cof$?

You should ask Shawn Lonsdale.

AnonKat

Crusader

soon

dsc_0007.jpg

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
agreed, "seems mental", the board would benefit if all its posts were deleted...

You should ask Shawn Lonsdale.

I believe that no living breathing human should be referred to as a IT. this is below mean and nasty. If you have a problem with said person deal with it or ignore them. I like you Arnie but this seems like it is uncalled for. Please show a little more respect for human life no matter how much we dislike or disagree. The more you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkF_zIBm_QA