More questions about my brothers suffering in Scientology

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
-does anybody know in which hospitals Uwe went to when he was in very bad condition in the PAC RPF? Names of responsible doctors in these hospitals.
-does anybody know more about the last year of Uwes life. 2007 - 2008.
-In which sanatorium did he live then or was he still living in the blue PAC building?
-does anybody know more about his blow from the Sea-Org in 1997?
-is it true that DM has a relationship with Laurisse Stuckenbrock and where is his wife right now? Is it true that she is missing?
-does anybody know if Stephen Wills and a guy named Alan Richard Povall are still Sea Org staffmembers. How can I contact them.
-Are Karen Wagner Rudy B. Ferguson still in Scientology - how can I contact one of them?
-does somebody know when Uwe exactly got the diagnosis MS?
-how was Uwe treated in the RPF over the years? Is it true that he had a special provision in the RPF? Did he always had to run" in the beginning and untill when?
-everybody in this or other Ex Scientology boards who lives in LA - can you please try to get any Information you can find about Uwes Life?! Please help me to investigate this matter!
-All people who read this and live in LA or know something about Uwes life please let me know!
-Does anybody know anything about the ceremony for Uwe in LA? Please let me know. Who was there. Did he have any real friends at the end. How can I contact them?
-what kind of medical care was provided for him? Exactly with periods of time!
-every person reading this and living in LA please help me to investigate this case!
-is anybody here in contact with Laurisse Stuckenbrock or with her sister?

This Thread you can post whereever you want to.

Thanks for your help!

Markus[/QUOTE]

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
See more informations about Uwes life in Scientology..

-does anybody know in which hospitals Uwe went to when he was in very bad condition in the PAC RPF? Names of responsible doctors in these hospitals.
-does anybody know more about the last year of Uwes life. 2007 - 2008.
-In which sanatorium did he live then or was he still living in the blue PAC building?
-does anybody know more about his blow from the Sea-Org in 1997?
-is it true that DM has a relationship with Laurisse Stuckenbrock and where is his wife right now? Is it true that she is missing?
-does anybody know if Stephen Wills and a guy named Alan Richard Povall are still Sea Org staffmembers. How can I contact them.
-Are Karen Wagner Rudy B. Ferguson still in Scientology - how can I contact one of them?
-does somebody know when Uwe exactly got the diagnosis MS?
-how was Uwe treated in the RPF over the years? Is it true that he had a special provision in the RPF? Did he always had to run" in the beginning and untill when?
-everybody in this or other Ex Scientology boards who lives in LA - can you please try to get any Information you can find about Uwes Life?! Please help me to investigate this matter!
-All people who read this and live in LA or know something about Uwes life please let me know!
-Does anybody know anything about the ceremony for Uwe in LA? Please let me know. Who was there. Did he have any real friends at the end. How can I contact them?
-what kind of medical care was provided for him? Exactly with periods of time!
-every person reading this and living in LA please help me to investigate this case!
-is anybody here in contact with Laurisse Stuckenbrock or with her sister?

This Thread you can post whereever you want to.

Thanks for your help!

Markus
[/QUOTE]

.....in my other threads on this board.

Thank you for your help.
Markus