What's new

More Rex Fowler News -Man's Scientology Faith Ripples Through AdCo Murder Probe

IMO, it's just cultie bullshit. She didn't want them to see the ot stuff in there.

You are correct, in that she didn't want them to see the confidential OT stuff. The author you were commenting on was speaking from the police perspective. ie, "you don't want us to see ____," makes it very interesting.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Weren't they trying to get money for that swanky castle there, supposedly going to be an AO?

Paul

Oho! That's a new one on me! Will this idiocy never cease? (of course it won't.)

I really believed and still think it's likely- that he wanted the money for his OTVII...

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's probably all BS anyway. They always claim some big thing going on but the reality is they're probably getting sued somewhere else or God know's what.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
moms everywhere ask: "Do you do everything Ron says?"

It's probably all BS anyway. They always claim some big thing going on but the reality is they're probably getting sued somewhere else or God know's what.

Scieno-Scenario: What if Rex gave the $ 200,000 to WISE?

WISE REG: You don't understand...Ron wants you to give WISE $200K to save the planet. Ron says sign that check! Ron says do it now!

REX FOWLER: But....I can't really afford to--my business might collapse--I don't know if--

WISE REG: You don't know, that's the problem exactly. Your Knowledge is low and that is holding down your Responsibility and Control. You have to get your Knowledge way up so you do know! It's KRC! You need-to-know your business!

REX FOWLER: Okay, but not only do I need-to-know, if I take this money out of my failing business, my business needs-to-know--what does WISE need this money for?

WISE: You don't need-to-know that.

REX FOWLER: What?! But what does Ron say about knowing how this donation will stop my business from going bankrupt?

WISE: Ron says that's none of your business. (hands Rex the pen)

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
Aha!

Quote: So the son started out in LA and now is one of the caretakers of the Platinum?

Thanks, I did not put that together that he was still in the Sea Org, thought the Santa Fe address meant he had left, but YOU ARE RIGHT in spotting that he could still be a member of the SO.

Oh, possibly not any more, with the mess his father made.

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
I agree...

another note: "Diverted to AFRICA"????

I seriously doubt that's where the 200k went.

Look at the letter Fowler sent around apologizing. Do you think the church would have let him say, "I sent the money to the Church of Scientology?" (Sound of airhorns blatting, Clarabelle the Clown honking, OSA screaming NOOOOOOOOO!)

No, he would have to word it in some way that diverted attention, make the Wogs think it went to some place like Africa.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Quote from Helluvahoax in a realted thread:
"I believe that we have now witnessed, for the first time, an OT Footbullet...

Footbullet: Unintentional shooting of self.

OT Footbullet: Intentional shooting of self that misses."

So, HH, how would define a Chinbullet?

Chinbullet. noun: 1. A half-done Recruitment Routing Form step for new staff joining Ron's Research Org. 2. Tone 37.5 Intention, an OT's postulate that lacks the necessary 2.5% to be considered Command Intention.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
"BRIGHTON — A DNA test was ordered today for a 58-year-old businessman and founder of an Adams County software company accused of killing his former business partner."

Any guesses on why they would order a DNA test?

Paul

sorting out the blood splatter.

Zinj

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
"BRIGHTON — A DNA test was ordered today for a 58-year-old businessman and founder of an Adams County software company accused of killing his former business partner."

Any guesses on why they would order a DNA test?

The prosecutor needs to match Rex' DNA to the blood & what else on the weapon used to kill Ciancio & the EOC attempt on himself.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Google shows 982,000 matches for Rex Fowler shooting! I really think this thing is one of the church's worst nightmares.

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
Google shows 982,000 matches for Rex Fowler shooting! I really think this thing is one of the church's worst nightmares.

You think that here, in Amerika, and especially Colorado (I can say that, you can't!) people are going to shun CoS because of a shooting? Uh, don't we worship shooters onscreen and off? I fear this will up CoS profile, i.e. "hey, these here b*st*rds don't take no sh*t, sign me up!"

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors

You think that here, in Amerika, and especially Colorado (I can say that, you can't!) people are going to shun CoS because of a shooting? Wish I could agree with you.

Uh, don't we worship shooters onscreen and off? I fear this will up CoS profile, as in "hey, these here b*st*rds don't take no sh*t, sign me up!"