What's new

More Rex Fowler News -Man's Scientology Faith Ripples Through AdCo Murder Probe

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
You think that here, in Amerika, and especially Colorado (I can say that, you can't!) people are going to shun CoS because of a shooting? Wish I could agree with you.

Uh, don't we worship shooters onscreen and off? I fear this will up CoS profile, as in "hey, these here b*st*rds don't take no sh*t, sign me up!"

Yes when you have from what appeared to be a previously sane individual shoot and kill a guy who from every account I have read was a nice upbeat working father - on his son's birthday no less - for no comprehensible reason, I think that crosses the line and I think many others will be and should be concerned about this.

One other thing I would like lurkers to know is that death DOES NOT cross the line in the eyes of this "church". Anyone is expendable except the guy at the top.

Here is line in the scientology code of honor which is used consistently to justify the various crimes they commit.

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause".

They believe their cause is SO GREAT that it justifies anything to accomplish it. And the reality is their cause is to bring a 1984 style government to the entire planet. Thank God they don't have a chance in hell of succeeding at what they are really trying to do.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is the Scientology Reverend Rex Fowler a terrorist?

I wouldn't call him a terrorist, just a guy who should be at his desk right now writing software, and providing for his family and Ciancio should be doing the same. There was no reason for this to happen but the CofS's tactics and regular brain washing can push people over the edge and this was not the first death because of this.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I feel sympathy for all concerned *except* the Cultic CofS bastards that drove him to this insanity.
The real cause of this tragedy needs to be exposed for what it is.

I feel sympathy for all concerned *except* the Cultic CofS bastards that drove him to this insanity.
The real cause of this tragedy needs to be exposed for what it is.

Each cultic CofS bastard deserves no more or less sympathy than RF. Except the ones who have killed people.
I don't know if they deserve more or less or the same amount.

"They made him do it" means less responsibility for him.
That implies that other Scientologists are also not really
responsible for what they do. Nobody can really be called to account for anything because all of them can blame the others in the COS.
Even wogs know how mutual out ruds works to shift resposibility.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"BRIGHTON — A DNA test was ordered today for a 58-year-old businessman and founder of an Adams County software company accused of killing his former business partner."

Any guesses on why they would order a DNA test?

The test was ordered by the Church of Scientology to prove that Fowler is neither a blood relative nor a son of L. Ron Hubbard--although the CoS proudly bragged that the OT *is* a tough son-of-a-bitch.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Each cultic CofS bastard deserves no more or less sympathy than RF. Except the ones who have killed people.

responsible for what they do. Nobody can really be called to account for anything because all of them can blame the others in the COS.
I knew a different Rex Fowler. He was *obviously* insane at the time of this tragedy.

My target is (and will always be) the people who drove him insane, that's what I want to see exposed.

I'm betting on a Diminished Resposibility Defence and I think that, once the full story is disclosed (if it is), most people will agree that the CofS and its practices are ultimately responsible for what occurred.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I doubt that anyone has any plans to let the guy off the hook. The fact is though that there are many people over the years who have gone psychotic and are now dead after connection with this cult. Many with major debts from scientology services. I'm just hoping that people will follow this and start to connect the dots as this "organization" is a menace to society and it's time law enforcement steps in and puts a stop to it.

http://whyaretheydead.info/

exponerejustice

here it is!!!

Fowler makes court appearance in Adams murder case:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14310436?source=rss

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14310436?source=rss#ixzz0eL62BKun

BRIGHTON — A DNA test was ordered today for a 58-year-old businessman and founder of an Adams County software company accused of killing his former business partner.

Adams County District Judge Francis Wasserman this morning also set an April 9 preliminary hearing for William Rex Fowler, who appeared in court shackled and wearing surgical scrubs.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Look at the letter Fowler sent around apologizing. Do you think the church would have let him say, "I sent the money to the Church of Scientology?" (Sound of airhorns blatting, Clarabelle the Clown honking, OSA screaming NOOOOOOOOO!)

No, he would have to word it in some way that diverted attention, make the Wogs think it went to some place like Africa.

Ah! Ok. Makes sense. Or at least as much as anything involving the Keystone Kult ever could...

FoTi

Crusader
Fowler makes court appearance in Adams murder case:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14310436?source=rss

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14310436?source=rss#ixzz0eL62BKun

BRIGHTON — A DNA test was ordered today for a 58-year-old businessman and founder of an Adams County software company accused of killing his former business partner.

Adams County District Judge Francis Wasserman this morning also set an April 9 preliminary hearing for William Rex Fowler, who appeared in court shackled and wearing surgical scrubs.

Why would he be wearing surgical scrubs? Do patients ever wear surgical scrubs? I thought those were for the doctors and nurses.

BAYCB

Patron with Honors
I doubt that anyone has any plans to let the guy off the hook. /QUOTE]

I'm not a lawyer and I don't know the extent of Fowler's injuries, but I'm sure a bullet through the head (brain damage?) will have a bearing in his upcoming hearing. Some type of diminished capacity should come into play here.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I doubt that anyone has any plans to let the guy off the hook. /QUOTE]

I'm not a lawyer and I don't know the extent of Fowler's injuries, but I'm sure a bullet through the head (brain damage?) will have a bearing in his upcoming hearing. Some type of diminished capacity should come into play here.

Yeah I said that too a few days ago. Evidently he's not doing terrible if they brought him to court but it's hasn't been stated yet what his mental and speech abilities are. I guess you can't really say he's lucky to be alive.

exponerejustice

In this Scn video promoting Ideal Orgs is this Rex Fowler (6:09 / 6:32) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NYmB9yvQKk&NR=1

ie 6 minutes and 9 seconds into the video.

No! Rex Fowler is not in this video.

I can tell you with great certainty that 90% or more of the people in that video, if Scientology were to survive a little longer, that in the next 10 to 15 years each of them would be mentally distraught because their families would be torn apart and their businesses and/or savings would be shredded to nothing. Also, their self esteem would be missing due to their having to ask permission of upper administrative Scientologist if they could have a self determined thought. Of course that type of criminal act is off lines, so therefore leaving each of them mentally handicapped or crippled...

My stomach turned to watch the bullshit in that video!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Why would he be wearing surgical scrubs? Do patients ever wear surgical scrubs? I thought those were for the doctors and nurses.

Some prisons use scrubs as prisoner uniforms.:
Prison uniforms in the United States often consist of a distinctive orange or yellow jumpsuit or two piece surgical scrub set to make escape more difficult, as it is difficult for an escaped inmate to avoid recognition and recapture in such a distinctive attire. Originally a horizontal white and black bee-striped uniform were used. And although the old style is no longer in use, striped scrubs and jumpsuits are making a come back all over the US.