What's new

Mosey sues cult for harrassment

I want the mods to open a section in the forum for all of the troll threads - a kind of troll petting zoo, where we can go when we feel bored and need to be prodded back to life.

Mimsey

4367710-troll-internet.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
Dear ESMB Readers,

Please excuse (me while I take a short holiday from ESMB)

So, you're looking in a mirror? Good for you. FYI, even if you consider yourself a "tard" or "retard", that kind of bigotry went out 40 years ago. Hold my hand, I will guide you into the present.

Edit: I've been on the Internet since 1985, so I can help with that MU too.

Last edited by a moderator:

semioldguard

Patron with Honors
I'm a Sagittarius. And I see I got a WTF for my post from the OSA troll. Come at me, Soggy. I'm here for you!

Oh look, more name calling, how shocking.

How about trying something called an "counter argument" Cat, or does trying to do that make your head hurt?

Is this what happens Cat when you try to come up with an argument?

[video=youtube;mlejsgxOxrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlejsgxOxrU[/video]

Anonycat

Crusader
Oh look, more name calling, how shocking.

How about trying something called an "counter argument" Cat, or does trying to do that make your head hurt?

Is this what happens Cat when you try to come up with an argument?

Well, come at me with a debate. You forgot that. Let's go. Hitting my comments with a lame WTF gets no traction. Put your brain in your skull and come with something.

Anonycat

Crusader
Well, come at me with a debate. You forgot that. Let's go. Hitting my comments with a lame WTF gets no traction. Put your brain in your skull and come with something.

FLUNK. Clicking on Huh? does not indicate that you have an opinion or can originate something. Try to speak if you can, I'm here. Unless you have nothing to say, that's fine. Just say that you're a nothing with nothing to say.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
<snip>You have to understand, they can't help themselves, not everyone is born with a triple digit IQ.

When they can't win an argument, name calling takes it place.
<snip>
)(formatting mine, spelling NOT mine)

Yeah your alleged triple-digit IQ totally convinced me. You know, that triple-digit IQ that made you halfways semi-literate. :biggrin:

Last edited:

semioldguard

Patron with Honors
FLUNK. Clicking on Huh? does not indicate that you have an opinion or can originate something. Try to speak if you can, I'm here. Unless you have nothing to say, that's fine. Just say that you're a nothing with nothing to say.

Am I seeing things or did you just respond to your own post? :lol:

Tard-Vader-e1365735923963.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
Lots of lutz and info I've not previously heard over at the Underground Bunker.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/21/monique-rathbun-files-suit-against-scientology-over-harassment/

Ray Jeffrey. This aught to be a good show.

The complaint filed with the court is posted over at the fringe of the internet. I'm going to go to Costco and pick up some popcorn now.

More interesting info:

Really? We always suspected that Debbie was living large off the cult's nickel, and now Tony confirms it.

Bump. See the OP.

JustSheila

Crusader
I see you haven't a clue. Speak your mind if you have one.

He only knows a few limited tricks, Anonycat. He doesn't understand memes because he's been out of society for so long, he doesn't get the inside jokes, He's pretty locked into his bubble world, even using 1960s slurs. Like other Scientologists who have been in too long, he's lost any sense of humour. Not the funnest pet. Damaged.

He can't even do "roll over" except maybe in the RPF.

But he CAN do that, "answer every answer with more questions" trick, and just about everyone can get him to do it. So he's at least been trained a little bit. He's obedient and loyal, no matter how badly he's treated by the cult of Scientology.

It might take years for him to recover from the damage they've done, if he ever does, so maybe not worth the time and patience to rescue. Can we get another OSA pet in the meantime?

Unless he knows more OSA tricks - cause he's getting boring.

SOG, do you know the "walk over to that wall" trick?

Last edited: