What's new

Mosey sues cult for harrassment

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
He only knows a few limited tricks, Anonycat. He doesn't understand memes because he's been out of society for so long, he doesn't get the inside jokes, He's pretty locked into his bubble world, even using 1960s slurs. Like other Scientologists who have been in too long, he's lost any sense of humour. Not the funnest pet. Damaged.

He can't even do "roll over" except maybe in the RPF.

But he CAN do that, "answer every answer with more questions" trick, and just about everyone can get him to do it. So he's at least been trained a little bit. He's obedient and loyal, no matter how badly he's treated by the cult of Scientology.

It might take years for him to recover from the damage they've done, if he ever does, so maybe not worth the time and patience to rescue. Can we get another OSA pet in the meantime?

Unless he knows more OSA tricks - cause he's getting boring.

SOG, do you know the "walk over to that wall" trick?

As Anonycat has said this quite likely isn't just one person, but a group of them, most likely acting on instructions.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
He only knows a few limited tricks, Anonycat. He doesn't understand memes because he's been out of society for so long, he doesn't get the inside jokes, He's pretty locked into his bubble world, even using 1960s slurs. Like other Scientologists who have been in too long, he's lost any sense of humour. Not the funnest pet. Damaged.

But he CAN do that, "answer every answer with more questions" trick, and just about everyone can get him to do it. So he's at least been trained a little bit. He's obedient and loyal, no matter how badly he's treated by the cult of Scientology.

It might take years for him to recover from the damage they've done, if he ever does, so maybe not worth the time and patience to rescue. Can we get another OSA pet in the meantime?

How about the "answer the questions" trick?"

Here's another post of Veda's which was addressed to SOG;

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...lity-of-ESMB&p=1005777&viewfull=1#post1005777

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
As Anonycat has said this quite likely isn't just one person, but a group of them, most likely acting on instructions.

So, instead of one person having a multiple-person disorder, they're multiple persons having a one-person-disorder?

Yeah, that'd be Hubbardian enough to make sense. :run: :duck:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

2e0sj0n.png

2e0sj0n.png

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Posting this was neither funny nor cool semi.

I'm embarrassed on your behalf.

Don't worry. Handicapped people are used to that kind of ignorance. I know what I'm talking about, and ignorance like that is just water on a ducks back. If it were a human being, which it still has to prove to be, I might even feel compassionate for it.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Distraction is done deliberately to derail.

Let us not forget the *Head* of the *Religion* LOL is under a restraining order called TRO but in some states one takes out a "Protection order"

Yes, Miscavige is restrained by a judge in a Court of Law.
DMTRO_1.jpg

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I can't say I agree she was out for the money, or to start with anyway. I thought she was a true believer who thought she still had sway because of her previous exalted position, and that she could make things go right, get ethics in, etc. She vastly misunderstood whom she was dealing with. When her email went viral - and she got slapped with a suit, then she got educated by Ray of the error of her ways. Look how he orchestrated the media blitz - the plug got pulled the instant the ink dried on her and Wayne's checks. Ray didn't want to fix Scientology - he wanted his client (and himself) to be paid and paid well for David's temerity to mistreat her.

Mimsey

well, of course , it's only an opinion on both our sides - I knew Debbie for quite a while. I don't doubt for a minute that she was only going for the money. But there again - I dislike her so I am biased.

elwood

Patron with Honors
well, of course , it's only an opinion on both our sides - I knew Debbie for quite a while. I don't doubt for a minute that she was only going for the money. But there again - I dislike her so I am biased.

I don't think she was after the money so much as she was just trying to get off the hook.

Lone Star

Crusader

I don't think she was after the money so much as she was just trying to get off the hook.

I think she wanted to get off the hook as well as get the money. Lots of money. She felt pretty confident that she was in a position to get it from DM. She was right.

I think she felt entitled to the money. Just like she felt entitled to it while being the Captain of Flag. Getting large commissions of reg money from major whales, including the expensive car. But all the while her subordinates slaved away under dire conditions.

She was and probably still is a self-serving #$%*&. Despite her failings I do give credit where credit is due.....that famous new year's email did a lot of good, along her testimony on the stand.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Am I seeing things or did you just respond to your own post? :lol:

Tard-Vader-e1365735923963.jpg
When "Scientology's Mighty SP Handling Tech" fails, don't think that SOG has run out of weapons. No!

So far, despite deploying Scientology's "Superior Mental Tech" on us here, all SOG has done is amuse us. But SOG isn't defeated!

Here we see the next level in Scientology's "Superior Mental Tech" arsenal: "Scientology's Incredible Insult Technology".

Surely this will work. After all, "Scientology's Tek is superior to all Earth technology!"

Witness the awesome power of Scientology!

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
When "Scientology's Mighty SP Handling Tech" fails, don't think that SOG has run out of weapons. No!

So far, despite deploying Scientology's "Superior Mental Tech" on us here, all SOG has done is amuse us. But SOG isn't defeated!

Here we see the next level in Scientology's "Superior Mental Tech" arsenal: "Scientology's Incredible Insult Technology".

Surely this will work. After all, "Scientology's Tek is superior to all Earth technology!"

Witness the awesome power of Scientology!

You can if you want, but I'd rather witness the awesome power of the ban hammer if this person once again fails to answer the IMO perfectly reasonable questions put to her. Or, failing that, give her her own thread away from the rest of the board where she can post to her heart's content and other people who feel so inclined can engage with her there.

This is a troll we're dealing with, not a regular poster with whom we might disagree. You can't treat the two the same way.

Terril park

Sponsor

Well I don't know Debbie at all. However it seems her mail
was something she believed people should read. Idealism.
Its hard to see a money motive here. Potentially setting herself
up for legal costs against CO$. Then when giving her leaving
whatever the heck it was by Ableson she neglected to take her
check with her. Then CO$ initiated the lawsuit not Debbie.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

This is what is funny!
Scientology teck is to be prepared to handle entheta, espees, attacks and destroy the ennemy, feed the medias with DA pack. The tech doesn't include handling a bunch of funny friendly open-minded guys , knowledgeable of what one his doing, to find it amusing, instead of being terrorized and feeded with lies :biggrin:

One can't invent a new tek to adapt such reality...it's squirrelling... he must find what ''ron would have said or do''

So...''what LRH would have done with us here'' ?????
:eyeroll:
Humor and self-derision????

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
You can if you want, but I'd rather witness the awesome power of the ban hammer if this person once again fails to answer the IMO perfectly reasonable questions put to her. Or, failing that, give her her own thread away from the rest of the board where she can post to her heart's content and other people who feel so inclined can engage with her there.

This is a troll we're dealing with, not a regular poster with whom we might disagree. You can't treat the two the same way.

I disagree Cats, I think it's a really good sign that he's willing to come here and talk in the full knowledge that nothing is likely to change on either "side".

It's very unhealthy for anyone to just blithely accept orders from cult "seniors" and I'm pretty certain this guy is not doing that, he's running his own ship, he just chooses a different ship to most of us at this time.

He's not as robotic as many scientologists are either and I applaud that.

In the main he has also been well mannered (I did find the "retard" post offensive) throughout and seems to be genuine in his attempt to have us understand his viewpoint (and we were all like that once).

I really hope he stays (though I doubt he will) as it brings a new energy to the board.

:yes:

Leland

Crusader
Distraction is done deliberately to derail.

Let us not forget the *Head* of the *Religion* LOL is under a restraining order called TRO but in some states one takes out a "Protection order"

Yes, Miscavige is restrained by a judge in a Court of Law.
DMTRO_1.jpg

Well, that certainly throws a wrench in the works.....

How the hell can he/they now be Cause.....over MEST....let alone Life....is they have a restraining order out on em....??

To bad.

:)