What's new

Mother of the LA Org

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yvonne was one Helluva attractive woman.,:yes:

Hmmm..... now let's see.... here we have Yvonne - that's the lady "in her best years" on the right side:

DianaYvonne2.jpg

And here we have Terri, her daughter - on the right side too:

TerriGamboa.jpg

I don't know why I would choose Terri.... maybe all-knowing-Ron has an answer ?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
SCI_JanisGrady1_1102_91786a_8col.jpg

SCI_Boat1_110109_91789a_8col.jpg

Some narcissists , as childish as they are, prefer to be surrounded by kids...as it gives them a sense of ''height' and ''authority''..they can't get with fellow adults. (neither admiration)

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
article-2592376-0001961300000C1D-324_634x465.jpg

From a 2007 ESMB post by Alan Walter, a student on the Class Eight course on the ship, recounting the overboarding of Julia Salmen:

The scene with overboarding on the Original Class VIII Course was if an auditor did not get an F/N on their pc at examiner - they were thrown overboard.

We would line up on the well-deck in the morning at 8.00 am - LRH would look down from the deck above and announce who would be thrown overboard.

He was surrounded by his Aides. Also he was recording all of this on camera....

I remember looking up at them - I was staring into the face of sheer madness and evil.

Usually 8 to 10 people were thrown overboard each morning.

It was about a 30 foot drop into a filthy feces laden water from the other ships and the Apollo directly releasing their sewage into the channel...

This was October 1968.

....Ron had Julia Salmen thrown overboard... terribly overweight and could not swim.

The people who threw her overboard struggled to get her over the side; she was terrified; she kept crying out "I cannot swim!" On her way down she hit the side of the ship - I could hear her screams - it was obvious she was injured and drowning.

The people on the deck all stood around too afraid to do anything. Fearing to originate any action less the become the target of LRH's displeasure.

I ran and jumped over the side and rescued her. I then pulled her over to the ladder that led up to the ground level of the dock........it was about 20 feet straight up. She could not climb the steps. I had my shoulders under her butt pushing her up..... no one still had come to help.......but at the top of that ladder stood LRH filming us.....such evil.......

Anyway after an immense struggle with Julia's help I was able to push her up to the top of the ladder....finally some help arrived.

Over the years the unthinkable thought pushed forward more and more....it was "that I observe that LRH was demonic at that time." I did not want to know that, did not want to believe that.......that was too incredible to be believed - even for me - I did the usual make nothing of myself.... "you're seeing things," "what do you know," "you've got overts" - much easier to blame self than confront what is

Thanks for finding and posting that. It's a story that has never left me. It shows the disregard for people in the ultimate way, I'm glad Hubbard is gone.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes! those are how he smashed his name in history:

1) cruel sociopath
2) mankind benefits that he is gone...

This post is
An ode to cruelty, and herd gregarious instinct ....
(you can almost smell the odor of fear....)
An ugly world hosting a brave beautiful mind...

This was the love boat....

*music*

The love boat...la la la lala la...the love boat....la la al la la

* the sociopath used to keep those ''funny humiliating cruel, sadistic moments'' on film...
He would certainly has his ''you tube' Humanitarian channel in these days...to display daily video of his behavioral research...

Have I ever said that this is what I hate the most in this cult...the humiliations and all the means used to break you... It certainly is 100% on source...

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm..... now let's see.... here we have Yvonne - that's the lady "in her best years" on the right side:

DianaYvonne2.jpg

TerriGamboa.jpg

I don't know why I would choose Terri.... maybe all-knowing-Ron has an answer ?

No, young feller, you're sadly mistaken...That Pic is Not of Yvonne during her "Best Years" (which you apparently judge through your own personal lense based upon nothing more than 2 poorly shot amateur photos from 4 decades ago of a mother in her 50's and her daughter in her late teen's. Also, a large part of what makes a women truely attractive cannot be completely shown, conveyed or revealed in ANY photo. :coolwink:

Last edited:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, young feller, you're sadly mistaken...1) That Pic is Not of Yvonne during her "Best Years" (which you apparently judge through your own personal lense based upon poorly shot amateur photos from 4 decades ago)...2) What makes a women truely attractive cannot be copletely shown, conveyed or revealed in ANY photo. :coolwink:

^^^^^ Wisdom Alert! ^^^^^

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
No, young feller, you're sadly mistaken...That Pic is Not of Yvonne during her "Best Years" (which you apparently judge through your own personal lense based upon nothing more than 2 poorly shot amateur photos from 4 decades ago of a mother in her 50's and her daughter in her late teen's. Also, a large part of what makes a women truely attractive cannot be copletely show, conveyed or revealed in ANY photo. :coolwink:

Isn't it what HE wanted to [STRIKE] get[/STRIKE] suck from her...the beauty of her soul and the admiration she got as a charismatic being????

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
No, young feller, you're sadly mistaken...That Pic is Not of Yvonne during her "Best Years" (which you apparently judge through your own personal lense based upon nothing more than 2 poorly shot amateur photos from 4 decades ago of a mother in her 50's and her daughter in her late teen's. Also, a large part of what makes a women truely attractive cannot be completely shown, conveyed or revealed in ANY photo. :coolwink:

You got that. My wife is no longer the slim girl with the perky breasts that I first met over 35 years ago, but I still find her beautiful.

Here's some pics of Yvonne in her younger days:

b629f3b4a7f8.jpg
517px-YvonneWed.jpg
e8362558d4a3.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

What used to define a true artist, was the ability to capture a sense of the essence of a person and convey it in a painting or sculpture, something which (as you note) cannot be done from just a photo (although there are photographic artists who can come very close)

phenomanon

Canyon

DianaYvonne2.jpg

TerriGamboa.jpg

I don't know why I would choose Terri.... maybe all-knowing-Ron has an answer ?[/QUOT

Terri looks more like Peter ( Gillham) than Yvonne.

phenomanon

Canyon
What used to define a true artist, was the ability to capture a sense of the essence of a person and convey it in a painting or sculpture, something which (as you note) cannot be done from just a photo (although there are photographic artists who can come very close)

I was always an "observer" around Yvonne. I stayed away from her from the time I went to one of her lectures at the San Francisco Org. At that lecture, she did an exercise with the audience based on the Tone Scale. Yvonne actually had the audience 'doing' the Tone Scale from the Top down, rather than from the Bottom up. Can you imagine where that left the peeps? Set a bunch of 'em up for the Reg cycle, for sure).
I simply never trusted Yvonne after that. I didn't feel that her interest was in making peeps feel better, but to push them down into Apathy, or worse, so that they would buy services.
That was just me. Everyone else loved her.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was always an "observer" around Yvonne. I stayed away from her from the time I went to one of her lectures at the San Francisco Org. At that lecture, she did an exercise with the audience based on the Tone Scale. Yvonne actually had the audience 'doing' the Tone Scale from the Top down, rather than from the Bottom up. Can you imagine where that left the peeps? Set a bunch of 'em up for the Reg cycle, for sure).
I simply never trusted Yvonne after that. I didn't feel that her interest was in making peeps feel better, but to push them down into Apathy, or worse, so that they would buy services.
That was just me. Everyone else loved her.

Thanks yet again, Phenom, for the wonderful and helpful candor and honesty of your first hand perspectives of "The Original Days". :thumbsup:

You are an ESMB National Treasure. :clap:

Ya know, IMHO, we all had our good days, our bad days, our days desperately treading water and our cringe days...Especially yours truly. :coolwink:

Face:)

Edit PS: I might well have not continued very far into Scn and most certainly would have not joined the SO/Flag Crew if it had not been for my interactions, impressions of and relationship with Yvonne. I don't begrudge her this one iota...IMHO, she honestly and sincerely wanted to help others and thought she had found "They Way"--as did I and so many of Us here, and I have already confessed on ESMB that I influenced others to do same. I learned much of immeasurable value from her...Not Scn "Tech" but the importance, value and magic of "Grace, Acceptance, Attentiveness, Interest and Kindness" when interacting with others no matter their "Station" in life. I'd already been exposed to these Virtues by my Maternal Grandfather and being around, interacting, observing and working with Yvonne reaffirmed them by example.:yes:

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
You got that. My wife is no longer the slim girl with the perky breasts that I first met over 35 years ago, but I still find her beautiful.

Here's some pics of Yvonne in her younger days:

b629f3b4a7f8.jpg
Beautiful.... but farouche.... bewitching... and dangerous.

So to find an answer why I still prefer Terri I held today an OT57-session where I asked my remaining BT´s about that matter. The democratic result was unanimous:

"Because she is already perfectly trained to act as a delightful servant for older men"

Hmmm.... this is an argument which has to be accepted.....

I might well have not continued very far into Scn and most certainly would have not joined the SO/Flag Crew if it had not been for my interactions, impressions of and relationship with Yvonne.
So do you want to confess that you are slightly prejudiced concerning the case "Yvonne or Terri" ? :coolwink:

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beautiful.... but farouche.... bewitching... and dangerous.

So to find an answer why I still prefer Terri I held today an OT57-session where I asked my remaining BT´s about that matter. The democratic result was unanimous:

"Because she is already perfectly trained to act as a delightful servant for older men"

Hmmm.... this is an argument which has to be accepted.....

So do you want to confess that you are slightly prejudiced concerning the case "Yvonne or Terri" ? :coolwink:

"Farouchy" for sure. :thumbsup:

Ah, so now you want yet more confessions from me?! :ohmy::blush:

To each, his or her own. For me, personally, Teeny Boppers are cute and entertaining while Women are intoxicating and mesmerizing. Being blunt and crud (with all due respect to you, your remaining BT's and OT57 Auditing) it all depends on whether or not you (and your BT's) want a Teeny Bopper Toy to use for masturbation or an actual Woman to be intimate with. :confused2:

Face:stickpoke::hysterical::)

Edit PS: And, yes...I'm more than slightly prejudiced.:yes:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh well...

This is when $cientology threads become interesting... :biggrin:

How many young guys '" full of testoterone''' would stay in this cult if there was no siren to destroy any resistance of the soul....

You guys are cute!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh well...

How many young guys '" full of testoterone''' would stay in this cult if there as no siren to destroy any resistance of the soul....

You guys are cute!

:biggrin:

OYE EFFEN VEY, Lotus...OYE EFFEN VEY!:thumbsup::yes::coolwink:

Face:banghead::redface::bigcry::)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Oh well...

How many young guys '" full of testoterone''' would stay in this cult if there as no siren to destroy any resistance of the soul....

I was a 'young guy' when I was a scientologist and staff member, but it wasn't the sirens that drew me in and kept me there, it was Hubbard's empty promises. Having said that, there were some lovely ladies around, and they made up for the lousy pay and the long hours.

You guys are cute! :biggrin:

You ladies aren't too bad either!

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
OYE EFFEN VEY, Lotus...OYE EFFEN VEY!:banghead::redface::bigcry:

:lol:

I am a frenchie dear Face...Those ''sensitive matters'' can't be hide to me :whistling: :biggrin:

(I know the 'mericans...me almost got married to an american..a sweet one...the most romantic being
....many loose it when it comes about beautiful women and soul ) :yes:

[video]https://youtu.be/hKBgolojkhU[/video]

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I was a 'young guy' when I was a scientologist and staff member, but it wasn't the sirens that drew me in and kept me there, it was Hubbard's empty promises. Having said that, there were some lovely ladies around, and they made up for the lousy pay and the long hours

You ladies aren't too bad either!

Ah well Stratty,

You must be a Brit then :lol: