What's new

Mother of the LA Org

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Ah well Stratty,

You must be a Brit then :lol:

You mean it's taken this long for you to figure that out? :biggrin:

How many young guys '" full of testoterone''' would stay in this cult if there as no siren to destroy any resistance of the soul....

I've had all sorts of cult 'sirens' hit on me, from Children of God 'Flirty Fishers' to Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh's 'Orange People', so I know all about that Lotus.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oh well...

This is when $cientology threads become interesting... :biggrin:

How many young guys '" full of testoterone''' would stay in this cult if there was no siren to destroy any resistance of the soul....

You guys are cute!

:biggrin:

I'll repost this in case you didn't see it.

Originally Posted By Billy Blowdown

Dear Lotus,

Whoa! This thread is really starting to heat up as a great dating site to meet prospective 2D terminals who are aligned to one's own admin scale., on to giving particulars about myself in order to get the 2D outflow flowing towards mocking up an ideal scene!

MAKING MYSELF KNOWN: Single male, OCA all traits above the center-line, no roller-coastering or unhandled ethics situations. I am into all things spiritual, especially wholetrack recall where I remember when I had OT powers and traveled in really shiny rocket ships and blew up planets and entire civilizations.

HOBBIES: I'm into reading OT Success Stories from Advance! magazine, watching Star Trek re-runs on TV, any movie with Tom Cruise (except "Born On The 4th of July" where he plays a really downtone DB who pulls in a wheelchair),

FAVORITE BOOKS: Any pulp fiction masterpieces written by Ron. It is so theta and action (tone 20) and cause!

FAVORITE MOVIE: Battlefield Earth

FAVORITE MUSIC: "Space Jazz" and "The Road To Freedom" (particularly that song "The Evil Purpose" where Frank Stallone rocks out with lyrics about psychiatrists!)

PERFECT DATE: Meeting at the org for an LRH tape play or briefing. Afterwards, going back to my place for a drink (calmag so we are both sessionable the next day) and doing TRs together.

MY IDEAL 2D TERMINAL: A big being who loves to play theta games that contemplate optimum survival across the dynamics which lead to an Ideal Scene and ultimately a Clear planet and salvaged sector. She should be romantic too (like I am) but not wearing perfume (psychs!) and she shouldn't expect me to buy her flowers, expensive dinners or jewelry when those funds could be donated to more pro-survival things such as the IAS or Ideal Orgs, per LRH policy.

Finally, I should mention that I have really high HAVINGNESS, so it would be good if she had large breasts.

ML,

Billy Blowdown
OT VIII

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh Boy!

I don't know of any doule-size breast woman who could stand such action-packed life full of adventures and suspense...

:whistling:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I just found one..

The perfect match for our dear Billyboy

A promising journey :yes:

Fat-Actress-Promos-kirstie-alley-26242407-2560-2116.jpg

[video]https://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek[/video]

:unsure:

HelluvaHoax!

I just found one..

The perfect match for our dear Billyboy

A promising journey :yes:

Fat-Actress-Promos-kirstie-alley-26242407-2560-2116.jpg

:unsure:

:hysterical::hysterical:

First of all, it was actually hard for me to look at that photo. Maybe some guys think it is sexy, but it is the entire idea of a fat, overbearing, aggressive, foul-mouthed cult shill with a fright wig is........repulsive.

So, I forced myself to look at her again with that ridiculous outfit, expression and pose--and I had to ask myself this question:

WHO WOULD FIND THAT ATTRACTIVE?

ANSWER: A low level newbie in Mary Kay Cosmetics who thinks that Kirstie won a glamour makeover, airbrushed photo and a pink cadillac because of selling inordinate amounts of Mary Kay "Think Pink" hand moisturizer.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
First of all, it was actually hard for me to look at that photo. Maybe some guys think it is sexy, but it is the entire idea of a fat, overbearing, aggressive, foul-mouthed cult shill with a fright wig is........repulsive.

There's a saying "Beauty is only skin deep. But ugly goes down to the bone".

Kirsty is ugly. Physically. Psychologically. Spiritually.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
There's a saying "Beauty is only skin deep. But ugly goes down to the bone".

Kirsty is ugly. Physically. Psychologically. Spiritually.

I was on course with her once at CC. She had the gall to ask me to move from where I was sitting so she could have quicker access to the course sup.

I declined. She was pissed. She asked the sup to make me move. I asked the sup if she had a source reference that allowed one student to have another student move for convenience.

Ended discussion. If eye daggers could kill I'd have been instantly killed - every day all day for the duration of the course.

Did I mentioned I don't fawn over house celebs ?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not one to derail this line of thought, but...

For the history buffs out there. I just added pictures of Julia Lewis' American Personality Analysis here - http://scientolipedia.org/info/The_early_days_of_Scientology_in_San_Diego,_California

Mark Plummer was kind enough to scan them for others to read.

Thanks;

Howard Dickman

Well, since I'm the guiltiest party in derailing the Thread, let me help get things back on track with a little anecdote re: Julia and "The 'Good' Old Days"...This is stuff I gleaned from the Data Files and firsthand accounts from others during my tenure on the Apollo.

Beginning around the mid part of '67, the LAO began booming for nearly a year and by mid ’68 the Academy was full to the brim, the Basic Courses routinely overflowing and there was well over 100 Staff with a very active 18-20 Personnel compliment in Div 6.

Not very long after Julia's return to LA from the original Class VIII Course she—as the ED LAO or ED US (I don’t recall which, one or the other)—Convened a Board of Investigation (by the Exec Council LAO) into why the Staff Pay Units were so low at the then "Continental Org".

The results of the BofI were that the Staff Pay Units were low because of all the new Staff Members over the last year or so that had smoked Marijuana and/or had a “Drug History” and had brought in Public and filled the Academy with others “of the same cloth”. Post Stats were of far less importance and relevance to the BofI than “Drug History” and the fact that some of the males had long hair, many had facial hair and many of the females were “Hippie Like” in “appearance” and “manner”.

The majority of these new Staff Members and Public were College Educated, very intelligent and “Gung Ho”. Some had joined Staff but most went to the Academy to train and Co-Audit to Class IV, Grade IV and do the “Training Route” to “Clear”.

What was ignored by the BofI (the EC was composed of “Old Timers” from the early 50’s and in their 40’s) was the fact that the flood of Academy Students from the LAO over the last year, trying to get through Customs/Immigration in the face of a UK "Ban" on Foreign Scns coming into England--to do the SHSBC, Power and Clearing Course at St Hill--had led to the recent creation of AOLA and ASHO, and those Orgs were Reging the S**t out of the LOA’s Public, Academy and even Basic Course Students to “Make a Flow” towards their BC/Power/Clearing Course and OT Sections…Even if they hadn’t paid in full for all or their next LAO Services.

The BofI concluded with the issuance of an “Urgent Directive” that immediately removed from Post and kicked off Staff around 40% of the LAO’s personnel…Including all but 4 or 5 of the Div 6 Staff. The result was disaster that took over 3 years for LAO to recover from.

Now, I don’t have any personal or secondhand knowledge to support this but, IMHO, something from Julia’s Class VIII Course experience and/or perhaps the intense SO pressure that recently arrived virtually next door (there was also an Otto Roos "Ethics and Se Check Mission" into LAO during this time) drove her and the EC to, overnight, decimate LAO.

What I do have some knowledge about (and have Linked to previously on this Thread) is that some while after all this, El Ron referred to her as "Julia 'SMERSH' Salmon" and a "Bad Hat". What’s fascinating about that to me is that El Ron shortly afterwards made Hisself’s “Tech Breakthrough” re: “The Biochemical Personality” which resulted in numerous SO Crew and Service Org Staff being demonized and/or Fitness Boarded out of the SO or kicked off Staff and numerous of Public being "labeled" and deemed "Unfit" for the SO. :confused2:

My apologies if this is TL:DR. :melodramatic:

Face:)

EDIT PS: One of these young Folks that survived the BofI was Bill Franks, IIRC he was the Fdn Dir of I&R and Day Academy Student, or maybe the other way around. Franks was later one of the original FEBC Students, L10 Comps and subsequently the CO LAO Day that revived the Org. IMHO, Frank's was well aware that the LAO had boomed from an active Div 6 and well run Training Courses that catered to FSM's, Missions, DCG's and Groups and the resultant inflow of the young-adult Yuppies of the latter '60's. The early through mid '70's LAO Boom was predicated on this format.

Last edited:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, since I'm the guiltiest party in derailing the Thread, let me help get things back on track with a little anecdote re: Julia and "The 'Good' Old Days"...This is stuff I gleaned from the Data Files and firsthand accounts from others during my tenure on the Apollo.

Beginning in the mid part of '67, the LAO began booming for nearly a year and by mid ’68 the Academy was full to the brim, the Basic Courses routinely overflowing and there was well over 100 Staff with a very active 18-20 Personnel compliment in Div 6.

Not very long after Julia's return to LA from the original Class VIII Course she—as the ED LAO or ED US (I don’t recall which, one or the other)—Convened a Board of Investigation (by the Exec Council LAO) into why the Staff Pay Units were so low at the then "Continental Org".

The results of the BofI were that the Staff Pay Units were low because of all the new Staff Members over the last year or so that had smoked Marijuana and/or had a “Drug History” and had brought in Public and filled the Academy with others “of the same cloth”. Post Stats were of far less importance and relevance to the BofI than “Drug History” and the fact that some of the males had long hair, many had facial hair and many of the females were “Hippie Like” in “appearance” and “manner”.

The majority of these new Staff Members and Public were College Educated, very intelligent and “Gung Ho”. Some had joined Staff but most went to the Academy, trained and Co-Audited to Class IV, Grade IV and do the “Training Route” to “Clear”.

What was ignored by the BofI (the EC was composed of “Old Timers” from the early 50’s and in their 40’s) was the fact that the flood of Academy Students from the LAO over the last year, trying to get through Customs/Immigration in the face of a UK "Ban" on Foreign Scns coming into England--to do the SHSBC, Power and Clearing Course at St Hill--had led to the recent creation of AOLA and ASHO, and those Orgs were Reging the S**t out of the LOA’s Public, Academy and even Basic Course Students to “Make a Flow” towards their BC/Power/Clearing Course and OT Sections…Even if they hadn’t paid in full for or their next LAO Services.

The BofI concluded with the issuance of an “Urgent Directive” that immediately removed from Post and kicked off Staff around 40% of the LAO’s personnel…Including all but 4 or 5 of the Div 6 Staff. The result was disaster that took over 3 years for LAO to recover from.

Now, I don’t have any personal or secondhand knowledge to support this but, IMHO, something from Julia’s Class VIII Course experience and/or perhaps the intense SO pressure that recently arrived virtually next door (there was also an Otto Roos "Ethics and Se Check Mission" into LAO during this time) drove her and the EC to, overnight, decimate LAO.

What I do have some knowledge about (and have Linked to previously on this Thread) is that some while after all this, El Ron referred to her as "Julia 'SMERSH' Salmon" and a "Bad Hat". What’s fascinating about that to me is that El Ron shortly afterwards made Hisself’s “Tech Breakthrough” re: “The Biochemical Personality” which resulted in numerous SO Crew and Service Org Staff being demonized and/or Fitness Boarded out of the SO or kicked off Staff and numerous of Public being "labeled" and deemed "Unfit" for the SO. :confused2:

My apologies if this is TL:DR. :melodramatic:

Face:)

That's a brutal evaluation and, I suspect, right on the money.

One thing I see over and over is that LRH didn't know how to do a proper eval per his own tech on that subject. His self-importance button got in the way.

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

One thing I see over and over is that LRH didn't know how to a proper eval per his own tech on that subject. His self-importance button got in the way.

Yep...that's my "Take", too. :thumbsup:

Here's an EDIT PS I added to the Post above...

EDIT PS: One of these young Folks that survived the BofI was Bill Franks, IIRC he was the Fdn Dir of I&R and Day Academy Student, or maybe the other way around. Franks was later one of the original FEBC Students, L10 Comps and subsequently the CO LAO Day that revived the Org. IMHO, Frank's was well aware that the LAO had boomed from an active Div 6 and well run Training Courses that catered to FSM's, Missions, DCG's and Groups and the resultant inflow of the young-adult Yuppies of the latter '60's. The early through mid '70's LAO Boom was predicated on this format.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

One thing I see over and over is that LRH didn't know how to do a proper eval per his own tech on that subject. His self-importance button got in the way.

HellYeah!

There was, however, a generic EVAL format that Dr. Hubbard religiously followed. No matter what the "Situation" was, the "WHY" and "HANDLING" was always kind of similar. To wit--

SITUATION: Stats are down.

DATA: Specifically the INCOME TO LRH stat is down. Further scientific investigation determined that there was an SP holding the stat down in a manner calculated to sabotage Mankind's Greatest Friend and his humanitarian salvaging on this planet.

WHY: Psych plants on Source lines, including but not limited to "Darlings of the Psychs" and other undetected and still ongoing wholetrack psych conspiracies to destroy the universe.

HANDLING: Psych on a Pike.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

(snip)

What was ignored by the BofI (the EC was composed of “Old Timers” from the early 50’s and in their 40’s) was the fact that the flood of Academy Students from the LAO over the last year, trying to get through Customs/Immigration in the face of a UK "Ban" on Foreign Scns coming into England--to do the SHSBC, Power and Clearing Course at St Hill--had led to the recent creation of AOLA and ASHO, and those Orgs were Reging the S**t out of the LOA’s Public, Academy and even Basic Course Students to “Make a Flow” towards their BC/Power/Clearing Course and OT Sections…Even if they hadn’t paid in full for all or their next LAO Services.

What would have happened to the members of the BofI if they had (correctly) concluded that the real "why" was the behavior of a nearby Sea Org org?

The purpose of CommEvs and BoIs in Scientology is not to arrive at the truth, but to make seniors happy with the findings.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
What would have happened to the members of the BofI if they had (correctly) concluded that the real "why" was the behavior of a nearby Sea Org org?

The purpose of CommEvs and BoIs in Scientology is not to arrive at the truth, but to make seniors happy with the findings.

Bingo!:yes::thumbsup:

Here comes another Confession Of My Sins. :bigcry:

I was selected to be the Chairman of a Comm Ev (at Flag) of some decent, very highly trained and experienced SO Senior Officer. In the interests of my anonymity I will not give names, particulars or dates. The Committee did a detailed and thorough job and the initial F & R's were for some Lower Conditions & Amends.

The Convening Authority (Flag MAA) rejected these F&R's and demanded more severe F&R's. The Committee, after more deliberation, lowered the Conditions, increased the Amends and added nominal Retreads.

These were testily rejected by the MAA's Senior, the Flag 3rd Mate. After much deliberation the Committee responded with a detailed, Policy and Flag Order Referenced response as to why the F&R's as earlier presented were "Just, On Policy and served the 'Purpose of Ethics and Justice'".

This resulted in the Committee being summoned before the CO CMO (who, obviously, was the real Convening Authority) and told that if Committee Members did not Expel and Declare the Interested Parties a new Committee of Evidence would be Convened and we would all be Sec Checked and Comm Eved by the CMO.

We caved...I caved...and Expelled & Declared SP some Folks that truly did not deserve it.

The only saving grace for me personally is that over the last 6+ years on ESMB I have learned that all of the "Interested Parties" left Scn and the SO behind them and, after a tough couple of years, have gone on to live happy "Wog" lives.

Face:sadsigh: