What's new

Mother trying to contact daugther Mandy. Please help

Ananon

Patron
Bonnie Woods is a UK OG veteran and runs a group called ESCAPE in East Grinstead. She contacted a member of Anonymous with this message. I know getting such messages inside is difficult, but would appreciate help in getting this through.

Let me tell you a bit about our friend Suzie. She was involved in Scientology for more than 25 years. When she left the cult her daughter Mandy,a long term Sea Org member disconnected. About 3 years ago Suzie suddenly needed an emergency triple heart bypass and we were asked by her family if Mandy should be contacted and informed of her mother's impending surgery. We said that every effort should be made to let her know.
Although she was informed she didn't contact her mother.

When I told Suzie about Operation Reconnect she asked if I could share this letter she has written with Anonymous in the hope that we might be able to get this message to Mandy. It has been 8 years since Suzie has spoken to her daughter.

MESSAGE TO MANDY
7th April 2008

I haven't spoken to you since New Year's Eve 2000,not because I don't want too,but because you are not allowed to communicate to me. I want you to know,Mandy that I love you & always have,I gave birth to you when I was just 17. I used to wake up some nights & just look at you,you were my beautiful ,my baby.

Your first steps,your first tooth,you brought me joy. I will never forget your first day at school. You were very close to me once, What happened? I have tried to contact you but never receive any communications from you,please don't let people control your life,you are my daughter.

I am no longer married to your father,so he is not connected to me in any way as you are not allowed to talk to me,please phone your father.

I will be 60 years old this year,an OAP,I may have a birthday party&would love to see you,that would be the best present of all.

I love you very much & always will,come home my love.

Mum,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please help Suzie to get her message to Mandy, I do have more information I can share but I think it would be safer if you send me a PM if you think you can help. I can say that she works at the Big Blue in LA. Can you help me post this where the most Anons will see it?

Thanks in advance,
Bonnie