What's new

movin on up II

Terril park

Sponsor
I think you are being a bit unfair Schwimmy. I found Marty to be very personable and obviously possessed of a sense of humour. Granted, that might not extend to all topics of conversation, but nonetheless he was very jovial when Terril and I met him. Some people might even describe him as being ‘high-toned’. :)

All in all, I would say that he had made a good start to his transition from Sea Org super executive with that fixed, dedicated glare who knows that the fate of the universe rests on his shoulders, to a functioning member of the human race. I think he still has a way to go on that score (as do I and many others), but given the environment that he lived in for more than 20 years, this is hardly surprising – that would be enough to mentally damage almost anyone.

Besides, he doesn’t think I am a hater, in fact I’m sure he thinks I’m a bloody good bloke. :p

Just shows you how convincing us ‘SPs’ are. :coolwink:

Ax

You are a bloody good bloke!

I think Marty is also

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think you are being a bit unfair Schwimmy. I found Marty to be very personable and obviously possessed of a sense of humour. Granted, that might not extend to all topics of conversation, but nonetheless he was very jovial when Terril and I met him. Some people might even describe him as being ‘high-toned’. :)

All in all, I would say that he had made a good start to his transition from Sea Org super executive with that fixed, dedicated glare who knows that the fate of the universe rests on his shoulders, to a functioning member of the human race. I think he still has a way to go on that score (as do I and many others), but given the environment that he lived in for more than 20 years, this is hardly surprising – that would be enough to mentally damage almost anyone.

Besides, he doesn’t think I am a hater, in fact I’m sure he thinks I’m a bloody good bloke. :p

Just shows you how convincing us ‘SPs’ are. :coolwink:

Ax

You keep forgetting that you are stuck in an electronic incident, don't you?

Veda

Sponsor
:hysterical: Funny stuff! :hysterical:

Hey Panda Termint, I don't want to interrupt your "ARC"-ifying, but I couldn't help but notice that you're still dogging me at the bottom of each of your posts - in your signature line. Perhaps I should do the same to you.

How about,

"Nothing of what I have posted as Panda Termint is me, it's all a viewpoint from an adopted identity." - Panda Termint

Then I could could place some other statement above or below that, that would frame the quote. Of course, it would depend on the effect I wanted to create - and then dog you with it in every one of my posts.

But I won't do that. It would be petty and churlish.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Panda Termint, I don't want to interrupt your "ARC"-ifying, but I couldn't help but notice that you're still dogging me at the bottom of each of your posts - in your signature line. Perhaps I should do the same to you.

How about,

"Nothing of what I have posted as Panda Termint is me, it's all a viewpoint from an adopted identity." - Panda Termint

Then I could could place some other statement above or below that, that would frame the quote. Of course, it would depend on the effect I wanted to create - and then dog you with it in every one of my posts.

But I won't do that. It would be petty and churlish.

Well that’s the thing about the internet – it can be very cruel and unforgiving. We might act like a tosser and say a stupid thing just once and it’s always there just waiting for someone to throw it back in our face. It’s jolly unfair, isn’t it?

Of course, you could always apologise for saying such a thing in the first place and then people might be more inclined to ‘fuggedaboutit’.

:duh: What am I saying? We are ex-Scientologists, we know the true history of the universe, we have enhanced intelligence and memory. We are the most ethical beings on the planet! We don’t have to apologise.

We are always right!

Axiom142

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Unfair"? You're missing the point. I made an observation. Do as you please.

Observation? Or personal attack masquerading as an observation?

But hey, what do I know? :confused2:

I’m stuck in an electronic incident. :dizzy:

Ax

Veda

Sponsor
Observation? Or personal attack masquerading as an observation?

But hey, what do I know? :confused2:

I’m stuck in an electronic incident. :dizzy:

Ax

Good Lord man, I expressed an opinion and that opinion hasn't changed. Would you have me lie and say it has changed when it has not?

If I kept a record of every time someone wrote something at which I could take offense, it would be a long list. But frankly, I really don't care that much about it.

How is it that those so firmly stuck in the "overt act motivator sequence," and so easily "invalidated," are often those most highly trained in Scientology and highest on the Scientology Grade Chart?

If someone wishes to e-stalk me in his sig line, then go ahead. What's-his-name, Bjorkist (who was subsequently banned) had me in his sig line for a long time. I noted it, but it didn't bother me.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Good Lord man, I expressed an opinion and that opinion hasn't changed. Would you have me lie and say it has changed when it has not?

If I kept a record of every time someone wrote something at which I could take offense, it would be a long list. But frankly, I really don't care that much about it.

How is it that those so firmly stuck in the "overt act motivator sequence," and so easily "invalidated," are often those most highly trained in Scientology and highest on the Scientology Grade Chart?

If someone wishes to e-stalk me in his sig line, then go ahead. What's-his-name, Bjorkist (who was subsequently banned) had me in his sig line for a long time. I noted it, but it didn't bother me.

I take anyone having anything I've ever written in their sig line - for or against me - as a badge of honor.

In your case, you defined Panda in a way he obviously found amusing and ironic, and so he parades it around as a big joke - on himself - on you - on the whole Internet Wars. I like that kind of thing.

Why do you take yourself so seriously?

Veda

Sponsor
I take anyone having anything I've ever written in their sig line - for or against me - as a badge of honor.

In your case, you defined Panda in a way he obviously found amusing and ironic, and so he parades it around as a big joke - on himself - on you - on the whole Internet Wars. I like that kind of thing.

Why do you take yourself so seriously?

Huh? I don't take myself "so seriously." I am not a fragile soap bubble, or an easily "invalidated" Scientologist, or that odd thing called a "not a Scientologist, but."

Panda Termint was angry, perhaps because I hit a nerve. He most definitely was not amused.

If Panda Termint has something to say, let him say it for himself.

Frankly, I shouldn't have posted about the sig line matter in the first place.

What a waste of time.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Huh? I don't take myself "so seriously." I am not a fragile soap bubble, or an easily "invalidated" Scientologist, or that odd thing called a "not a Scientologist, but."

Panda Termint was angry, perhaps because I hit a nerve. He most definitely was not amused.

If Panda Termint has something to say, let him say it for himself.

Frankly, I shouldn't have posted about the sig line matter in the first place.

What a waste of time.

I agree.

bts2free

Patron with Honors
... Call me what you will, or even try to get in the road of that, it has zero effect on me. I don't care if you are a kid posting with a pseudonym or the chairman of some gigantic corporation, or the head of the FBI for that matter. In that regard, one poster demanded I confess to the FBI. Well, his J.Edgar heroes had me under intense surveillance, ran informants in on me, and tapped my phone over an extended period of time – all while I was in. When I got the two feet of transcripts of my phone calls through FOIA, the agent who ran the operation told me,”we did our best, but you just wouldn't take the bait.” So, a) they are the last people who are entitled to any confession by me, and b) I know for a fact they don't have the balls to ask for one. And that goes to the very top, to the punk (and I use the word advisedly from personal experience) who spent a year travelling around the globe trying to put me behind iron bars. ... And, sincerely, best wishes. Mark

Does anyone know if Marty changed his opinion of the FBI since this posting? Maybe? Apparently?

John

Terril park

Sponsor
Does anyone know if Marty changed his opinion of the FBI since this posting? Maybe? Apparently?

John

Looks like it. Looks like disinformation from Marty.

Per the latest New Yorker article Marty and others met the FBI.
It would of copurse be syupid of him to release further data.

Less he finds it expedient.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Looks like it. Looks like disinformation from Marty.

Per the latest New Yorker article Marty and others met the FBI.
It would of copurse be syupid of him to release further data.

Less he finds it expedient.

Nope. There is no mention of Marty having spoken to the FBI either in the New Yorker or in the SP Times. The idea that he has is a bit like the myth that he's been getting people out of the cult. People keep repeating it and then dodging the DOX requirement. Its all about dubbing-in.