What's new

Murder or Justifiable Homicide?

Feral

Rogue male
What would the ruling be likely to be should one of those humiliated, degraded and tortured "execs" in the SP hole actually snap and kill David Miscavige?

Could any prosecutor ever convict them after the cruel and unprecedented abuse they've been subjected to for years?

Events like the musical chairs incident, being forced to defaecate into plastic bags, sleep and food deprivation, , seances, water boarding and gang bang sec checks.

How could any prosecutor ever build any case against someone who might have suddenly and forcefully snapped under such incredible strain?

Don't think it could happen? Look at Rex Fowler, he wasn't under a quarter of the strain that the EX INT execs are, just look at what he (allegedly) did!

What about poor Steve Brackett? You think mere bankruptcy is comparable to what Heber, Yager, Mittoff and Leserve have had to endure?

Yet it hasn't happened, yet. Makes me wonder; what are the FBI waiting for? An actual murder? Do they want an unprecedented incident at the INT base before they act?

Well I guess if one of those guys had enough action and life left in them to rise up against the tyrant David Miscavige I think they would have an excellent entree to a full investigation to the CofS.

I would have thought it might be better to move in before another serious crime though.

Maybe if anything serious does occur at the INT base, then the Federal Government might have a case to answer.

Jus' sayin'.

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
the fbi will not do anything unless the AG says so. The AG is not just a prosector but a polititian, therefore without BALLS!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
They'd cover it up.. Actuallly there's a lot of people 'missing' in scientology... Where IS Miscavige atm anyway?

Who's 'working' at the vaults? - Trementina, Petrolia.. I've wondered why we haven't heard squat about that. Those premises are large areas that are deserted. Miles from anywhere...

:unsure:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Considering that Int is in CA, even tho it would technically be justifiable homicide, the person would probably be prosecuted for murder. CA laws really suck on this issue. Many wives suffering years of abuse (documented) still end up in prison for killing their spouse.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Force begets force.

There is no end to this chain, unless one simply detaches oneself from it.

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Unfortunately, Feral, it will probably take such a murder. And then one that isn't covered up. I don't know if that even happening to DM would be enough for those at Int to run free. I suspect in the chaos and confusion someone would have the "greatest good" idea and cause it to be covered up to protect the precious church. An investigation really is needed now to break that chain of thought and prohibit this kind of treatment of people.

If new people knew of these actions of DM, would anyone join the cofs?? His actions are sickening. I cannot wait to know he's behind bars.:angry:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been mulling on this and I think it's a very real possibility - it all comes down to CONTROL.

David Miscavige thinks he's in CONTROL of the cult. But even a cursory glance says he's obviously not.

He's increasingly absent from public view, He travels only with tight (and very expensive) security arrangements in place and He's often absent from Int Base apparently.:whistling:

Oh, and His beloved stats are crashing across the planet.:happydance:

All that says to ANYONE who looks is "Scientology is out of control.":ohmy:

And David Miscavige IS Scientology per Himself and His minions.:duh:

He can't even control His temper.:roflmao:

So some poor beaten-down "SP" at Int (or anywhere else for that matter) finally realizes that David Miscavige has lost control and DM goads this person into an act of uncontrollable violence then "justifiable homicide of David Miscavige" becomes a media feeding frenzy around the globe.:yes:

Jees, Dave, are you really sure that all the DeathWinds crew are totally on your side?:D

You already KNOW what those SPs at Int are like - or do you?:omg:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Control of others is always an illusion, especially if someone perceives they have nothing (or very little) to lose.

What's controlling the people in the hole is the fear of the loss of their eternity. If one of them reaches the point where that no longer controls them, then strange things will happen.

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
No promotion of violence

"Justifiable homicide of David Miscavige" does have a nice ring to it. :D

I love you Scooter, but a few more comments like this on ESMB and I'm outta here.

There is a justice system in the U.S. and in most countries. Let's use it.

Anonycat

Crusader
If a battered wife can get murder charges dropped due to crime of passion, I don't see how this would be any different.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone really think that killling DM is the solution to their lives? If someone did shoot up a Scientology org what sort of reaction would occur, including possibly against ESMB with these comments? ESMB is a tool for recovery and understanding, not revenge, and it works pretty damn well. Do you want it closed?

Besides, those folks are like you were a few years ago, trapped in a hell of their own making, aren't they? Yes, even DM.

If bloodthirsty souls need to vent do it elsewhere, PLEASE. It is not appropriate here. PLEASE.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Frankly, I'd rather DM were in prison than dead.

It'd be better living conditions than he permitted other, but it would be a huge drop in power and capability for him.

Feral

Rogue male
Does anyone really think that killling DM is the solution to their lives? snip

No, that wasn't the point.

The point which was so politically incorrectly put by a hopelessly politically incorrect poster was that;

A. It's possible and though not likely. However other horrible derivatives of his actions are occurring regularly. Maybe it's only a matter of time before something truly shocking happens.

B. It could and should be prevented by the FBI or other law enforcement authorities.

C. David Miscavige has perpetrated crimes upon 100s if not 1000s of people. That cumulatively add up too far more than any single crime I could imagine.

The reason this thread is possibly offensive is that Aussies don't tend to give a fuck about the more delicate ways of putting things. We are far more rough and tumble than even Tom Cruise. :)

Having said that I still don't feel that David Miscavige should feel safe enough to continue with the abuse he has dished out for so many years.

Last edited:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, that wasn't the point.

The point which was so politically incorrectly put by a hopelessly politically incorrect poster was that;

A. It's possible and though not likely other horrible derivatives of his actions are occurring regularly. Maybe it's only a matter of time before something truly shocking happens.

B. It could and should be prevented by the FBI or other law enforcement authorities.

C. David Miscavige has perpetrated crimes upon 100s if not 1000s of people. That cumulatively add up too far more than any single crime I could imagine.

The reason this thread is possibly offensive is that Aussies don't tend to give a fuck about the more delicate ways of putting things. We are far more rough and tumble than even Tom Cruise. :)

Having said that I still don't feel that David Miscavige should feel safe enough to continue with the abuse he has dished out for so many years.

Fair enough, Kev, but my point still holds. This is a recovery board not a revenge board. There is a chance, however slight, that if someone did go off the rails vs. some COS group and they had been a member of ESMB...I just don't see much positve in this line to outweigh the potential negatives. Nor is it conducive to understanding for most observers. No one here would seriously want to see that happen. I assume. :)

Feral

Rogue male
Fair enough, Kev, but my point still holds. This is a recovery board not a revenge board. There is a chance, however slight, that if someone did go off the rails vs. some COS group and they had been a member of ESMB...I just don't see much positve in this line to outweigh the potential negatives. Nor is it conducive to understanding for most observers. No one here would seriously want to see that happen. I assume. :)

That would be terrible but it would also be totally dis related to my post and my point, kinda like how serious crime is not created by movies like Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs.

I was simply wondering if in the case that one of the many people that DM has subjected to immeasurable psychological torture actually snapped, and carried out some sort of terminal violence on his tormentor then would it be a case of murder or justifiable homicide?

I was also musing at why the FBI has not pre empted such a possibility.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think Kevin's main point here is that law enforcement exists in our society for a reason.
And if there was ever a reason for law enforcement to act, that reason exists in this situation, and so where are they?