What's new

MUSICAL CHAIRS - INT BASE STYLE - PART 2

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Idle Morgue! So nice to hear from you again! :heartflower: How ARE you?

Do you know anyone personally who is still in the SO?

I'll have to watch the movie, have never seen it.

The Musical Chairs thread is very upsetting, but the story has been confirmed by many. It really happened - as so many other abuses to staff, as well as public. The abuse didn't start with DM, but he certainly took it to a whole new level. Everyone who ever heard about Scn should read this story so they know what actually goes on and how the SO are beaten down to submission.

The former execs of the former Int structure are still on DM's RPF and have been there for years - i.e., Heber Jentsch, Guillaume Lesevre. And where is Shelly Miscaviage?
I have not been in that long and did not know anyone in the SO until the past few years, a few friends joined. What I noticed is that completely have been cut off from communication except calling me to buy new releases. It is breaking my heart! They don't know what is really going on. One of my friends is in his 60's and they told him he could be an auditor but I do not think that is what is happening. I noticed at the events that Jentsch and Lesevre are gone. I noticed DM at an Idle Morgue opening with a new girlfriend. He is tan and well coiffed. I am really freaked out by the amount of lies and betrayal from the top of this Organization. Does anyone know where Shelly Miscavaige is? What about his niece that left, does she know?

thanks for your message. this is quite a ride to come out and see why those buildings sit empty. I tried to take responsibility to help the Orgs but there is nothing that can be done about it. It is such a trap that no one can talk, look, confront the fact that this group is a suppressive group and specializes in caving everyone in, including themselves.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
No one knows where Shelley is.

Guillaume Lesevre was last reported being forced to lick the floor of the bathroom by DM (Debbie Cook observed this while she was in the Hole at Int Base as she testified in court recently). Heber is in the Hole, but according to Tony Ortega he was recently produced to appear at some public event to shut reporters up - Karen's been making a real media shitstorm over Heber's disappearance and Alexander's molestation.

Shelley is a mystery. No one knows where she is, because she's so disappeared that she's not even in the Hole. Hopefully she didn't end up committing suicide just like her mother Flo Barnett supposedly did (by shooting herself four times in the chest with pump shotgun). But most people suspect that she probably did meet that demise.

Jenna Miscavige operates this website:

www.exscientologykids.com

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
No one knows where Shelley is.

Guillaume Lesevre was last reported being forced to lick the floor of the bathroom by DM (Debbie Cook observed this while she was in the Hole at Int Base as she testified in court recently). Heber is in the Hole, but according to Tony Ortega he was recently produced to appear at some public event to shut reporters up - Karen's been making a real media shitstorm over Heber's disappearance and Alexander's molestation.

Shelley is a mystery. No one knows where she is, because she's so disappeared that she's not even in the Hole. Hopefully she didn't end up committing suicide just like her mother Flo Barnett supposedly did (by shooting herself four times in the chest with pump shotgun). But most people suspect that she probably did meet that demise.

Jenna Miscavige operates this website:

www.exscientologykids.com

Are you sure about the things you said above, Noname?

It seems like you might have misconstrued or misunderstood the actual details of the things you're talking about. There are too many factual inaccuracies.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Are you sure about the things you said above, Noname?

It seems like you might have misconstrued or misunderstood the actual details of the things you're talking about. There are too many factual inaccuracies.

OK, I confused Lesevre (forced to confess he was a homosexual versus Nelson who was forced to lick the bathroom floor) with some other exec in the Hole. I read so many reports that week :duh:

Heber's recently being produced to spend time with his son was in the VV yesterday. I was pretty stunned to read it.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/03/scientologys_wr.php

The Flo Barnett thing was also reported by Tony recently.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/the_strange_dea.php

Here are the dox on why I thought pump shotgun versus rifle - this is a good opportunity to teach our friend about reliability of various entheta sites. For example this says shotgun, but conflicts in witness/rumor mill accounts is almost inevitable with something like this site -

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/flo_barnett/background.html

Marty's site does say pump shot gun - here is the link followed by my opinion of Marty & Mike.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/confront-of-evil/

Given the M&M Show's track record of embellishment to make DM look worse than he is (to the extent that's even possible), I will revise my previous statement about Flo's death to be consistent with Tony's fact-checked article. No matter how you look at it, the circumstances were very suspicious.

Since I was originally answering a n00bs question, let me just add here (if you are new to entheta sites, Idle Morgue), be careful of what you read on any sites associated with Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder. I did some of the Dianetic auditing-lite at the request of my in friend, because those were the sites I first stumbled upon while googling Scno. I reached the conclusion that the tech was great, but that DM had some dysfunction in upper management.

One day I googled Milton Kastelas (my Scno pedigree goes through the Playhouse by a couple of degrees of separation) and I was stunned to read some of the ex-SO stories that came through that avenue of recruitment. It cast LRH in a totally different and very disturbing light. And then I read more and more about LRH and eventually ended up here. So, while the M&M show kept me afraid of DM enough to not get more than a toe wet with Scno and auditing (thanks for that M&M), I've since learned to distrust them.

The original thing that I wrote about Flo committing "suicide" with a pump shot gun was based on what I read a while ago before I knew the relative degrees of reliability of entheta sites. I honestly didn't remember where I read it until I googled it again today. The true circumstances of her death are disturbing enough that I don't think M&M should have embellished. But whatever. Take it as a lesson on the reliability of the M&M side show.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes. I hoped that you'd double-check your sources on these "facts". The only reason I mentioned the inaccuracies is that I think there's absolutely no need to embellish things. The factual accounts are more that damning enough in and of themselves whereas altered, embellished, false or sensationalised reports tend to diminish the credibility of the reporter, in my opinion.
:carryon:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Y'know I think I'm moving away from being grateful for Marty for making me hesitate from getting fully involved with Scno to being pissed off about the depth of his deception.

Finding out that LRH was not all that was traumatic, but at least I understood Marty's need to lie to himself about it. It even made sense once I learned that Marty never personally met LRH.

Finding out that Marty probably lied about DM's involvement in LRH's death (to the extent that anyone knows what happened at the ranch) was just weird.

But now we're into territory where I don't understand **WHY** he would want or need to embellish.

I can understand people getting confused (generally) about rifles versus shotguns and the inconsistency with those emails on Operation Clambake, but calling something a pump shotgun is a level of detail that doesn't just get added out of confusion.

This Marty thing just took on an added level of weirdness for me......:screwy: