What's new

Must have valid, current, paid-up IAS membership to attend LRH Birthday Event

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
No, but then they are not meant to.

Miscavige is paranoid about security now. He doesn't want anyone to film him (like I did in 2007) and post on the web for all the world to see and laugh at.

But then they tell their public to bring their non-Scn friends and family along and try to get as many as possible to see these events. Go figure.

These and other contradictions are invisible to most Scientologists.

Axiom142

Well said, sir Ax.

Scientology Paradox I: In order to reverse their morbidly plummeting membership, Scientology must promote. However, whenever Scientology promotes, their ludicrous lies and hyperbolic hypocrisy instantly post on the Internet--which exponentially accelerates and expands the percentage of wogs who wouldn't walk into an Ideal Org if their life depended on it.

Scientology Paradox II: For every unprecedented dissemination win wherein 100 new people are gotten onto the Bridge, 99 later blow and disseminate "entheta" and "black PR" about the cult that spreads out over time to at least 5 other people in their extended network of family, friends and co-workers. Thus, for every 1 person that becomes a Scientologist, 495 counter-intentioned SPs are created--thus ensuring that the 1 remaining Scientologist goes PTS and caves in.

Scientology Paradox III: Scientology management must promote to wogs that the tech works. However, Scientology management must promote to its parishioners that the tech didn't work in order to force them to buy the next level or latest breakthrough to fix that. Scientologists remedy the painful dissonance caused by this blatantly contradictory doublespeak by frequently giving their leaders long and extended standing ovations in order to prevent them from speaking any further.​

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scientology Paradox III: Scientology management must promote to wogs that the tech works. However, Scientology management must promote to its parishioners that the tech didn't work in order to force them to buy the next level or latest breakthrough to fix that.

I wish I had said that.

HelluvaHoax!

I wish I had said that.

FIFY

Originally Posted by Reasonable

Scientology Paradox III: Scientology management must promote to wogs that the tech works. However, Scientology management must promote to its parishioners that the tech didn't work in order to force them to buy the next level or latest breakthrough to fix that.

Wow, Reasonable, great post.

You took the words right out of my mouth! LOL

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well said, sir Ax.

Scientology Paradox I: In order to reverse their morbidly plummeting membership, Scientology must promote. However, whenever Scientology promotes, their ludicrous lies and hyperbolic hypocrisy instantly post on the Internet--which exponentially accelerates and expands the percentage of wogs who wouldn't walk into an Ideal Org if their life depended on it.

Scientology Paradox II: For every unprecedented dissemination win wherein 100 new people are gotten onto the Bridge, 99 later blow and disseminate "entheta" and "black PR" about the cult that spreads out over time to at least 5 other people in their extended network of family, friends and co-workers. Thus, for every 1 person that becomes a Scientologist, 495 counter-intentioned SPs are created--thus ensuring that the 1 remaining Scientologist goes PTS and caves in.

Scientology Paradox III: Scientology management must promote to wogs that the tech works. However, Scientology management must promote to its parishioners that the tech didn't work in order to force them to buy the next level or latest breakthrough to fix that. Scientologists remedy the painful dissonance caused by this blatantly contradictory doublespeak by frequently giving their leaders long and extended standing ovations in order to prevent them from speaking any further.​

BRILLIANT!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::clap:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whadda sad, sad state of affairs. I remember the El Ron B'day Parties from the mid-'60's. Anyone that showed up was most welcomed to be there, couple of short speeches and "Ron Stories", a few "Hip Hips" and then Scn musicians (like Amanda Ambrose) and Scn "garage bands" played for hours, everyone danced their ass off, many got drunk and the party went on way into the night, lotsa steamy "touchy/fealy" (some of us got laid before dawn at our place or her's:blush:)...and, there was NO regging. :happydance:

Face:)

My comment still waiting on moderation:

A small example of how these stickers are often used:

Red: Hot prospect. Tag team reg cycle with (hot reg names here). Finish Patron Meritorious and close on 2nd Meter. $157,000

Blue: Sell event release, appointment to see reg at mandatory seminar tomorrow. (GI/Reg line-up a mile long on what prospect will be closed on when he/she can be gotten into a one on one with the only person left that the individual still trusts. Now screw him/her over. Destroy that trust now — give promise of ARC break session later that will never happen because it’s your fault. “We tried, you were never session-able. What are you hiding?”)

Green: Mid staff/SO recruit cycle, route to …. (staff recruiter name here).

Orange: DB who comes to all events just to eat the food — ignore.

Yellow: PTS situation / Illegal / Ethics bait — ignore or get to donate big to “make amends for” (think major non-Scientology sanctioned sin committed here).

You forgot a color or two:

Goldenrod: Your friendly neighborhood SP

Black: The MC of the evening, David Miscavage

Mimsey

guanoloco

As-Wased
Wouldn't it be fun to attend first wearing one color badge and progress through the other badge colors?

As a new prospect you'd see the very, very soft sell love bombing...then the veteran Scientologist hard sell cycle....and finally the punishment-drive contracted staff cycle. In this way one could see what Scientology really thought of people and their welfare.

LOOK! Don't listen!

Gib

Crusader
My comment still waiting on moderation:

^^^ Shouldn’t it say, “This allows our staff to know who they are approaching SO THEY KNOW HOW to best greet and service them.”?

Well, what other reason would they need to know “who they are approaching”?

These nonsensical PR lines, clumsy and unwieldy as they are, result from the inability to come up with euphemisms for what those stickers really mean.

I have been in plenty of reg meetings where these stickers are coded and delineated. (That was something that always, always bothered me and I said so – though very timidly).

Make absolutely no mistake. These stickers are not to help you, your selectee, or anyone else other than the registrars to quickly deduce who they should (or most importantly) should not give the time of day to.

A small example of how these stickers are often used:

Red: Hot prospect. Tag team reg cycle with (hot reg names here). Finish Patron Meritorious and close on 2nd Meter. $157,000

Blue: Sell event release, appointment to see reg at mandatory seminar tomorrow. (GI/Reg line-up a mile long on what prospect will be closed on when he/she can be gotten into a one on one with the only person left that the individual still trusts. Now screw him/her over. Destroy that trust now — give promise of ARC break session later that will never happen because it’s your fault. “We tried, you were never session-able. What are you hiding?”)

Green: Mid staff/SO recruit cycle, route to …. (staff recruiter name here).

Orange: DB who comes to all events just to eat the food — ignore.

Yellow: PTS situation / Illegal / Ethics bait — ignore or get to donate big to “make amends for” (think major non-Scientology sanctioned sin committed here).

Blah, blah, blah.

Time cannot be wasted. Quotas MUST be met. Reg meetings are ruthless, cocky and rather heartless. They are all about the conqueror and the conquest, not the conquered and his/her continued well being. They are very uncomfortable. They leave one feeling dirty and compromised but that feeling is overridden by fear of not meeting the quota.

Getting past all the human barricades without getting KR’d and hauled into ethics, is "job one" for almost all public.

pure numbers game.

what did hubbard say, something like

marketings purpose is to drive more people into the org,

than the org could waste...............

LOL when one really thinks about it

"clearing the planet" and all that shit...........

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I used to put my sticker on someone else. Thanks for letting me know what yellow and orange meant.

It would have amused me to show up, and have some odd-colored stickers in my pocket, just to mess with them. Lime green with a smiley-face.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well said, sir Ax.

Excellent post. I like your lists HH. Allow me to add one.

Scientology Paradox IV: Scientologists are equiped to be at cause over MEST and have greater abilities than SPs but they are not supposed to interract with SPs because it may overpower them and ruin their case gain.

HelluvaHoax!

Whadda sad, sad state of affairs. I remember the El Ron B'day Parties from the mid-'60's. Anyone that showed up was most welcomed to be there, couple of short speeches and "Ron Stories", a few "Hip Hips" and then Scn musicians (like Amanda Ambrose) and Scn "garage bands" played for hours, everyone danced their ass off, many got drunk and the party went on way into the night, lotsa steamy "touchy/fealy" (some of us got laid before dawn at our place or her's:blush:)...and, there was NO regging. :happydance:

Face:)

LOLOL. Ah yeah, the steamy after party stuff. I remember one such event with a crazy-hot SO hot-pants babe (on the ship) where captain bill suddenly appeared in the secret touchy-feely location makeout spot that we thought was far from prying eyes. I don't know how he suddenly showed up, but that is not a face you want to see when you are using Big League closing techniques on a girl with Big League Boobs.

Scientology Paradox IV: Scientologists are equiped to be at cause over MEST and have greater abilities than SPs but they are not supposed to interract with SPs because it may overpower them and ruin their case gain.

Paradox V: Scientologists are relentlessly taught to think for themselves with Hubbard's Admin, Ethics and Tech policies, following KSW exactingly, until they realize "the way out is the way through" and they leave, realizing he lied, and finally able to think for themselves, they discard Hubbard's dictates.

Paradox VI: Some people, even though they have left, never become able to think for themselves, and never overcome his mind set for the reason they never realize his mindset was a lie, he didn't believe it himself, and since these unexamined lies persist in their minds, they remain trapped in the false mindset.

Mimsey

LOLOL. Ah yeah, the steamy after party stuff. I remember one such event with a crazy-hot SO hot-pants babe (on the ship) where captain bill suddenly appeared in the secret touchy-feely location makeout spot that we thought was far from prying eyes. I don't know how he suddenly showed up, but that is not a face you want to see when you are using Big League closing techniques on a girl with Big League Boobs.
Did you ever see him dressed up and ranting and raving like Ernest Angley - ( the holy roller on TV shouting "Evil spirit come OUUUT!!" bumping the rube on the head, and they would fall and arise - healed) as he thumped the DMSMH bible - testifyin' about Clear and OT - god whata show - there was even a guy in a powder blue tux and a red white and blue striped top hat. I can't recall the date but it must have been around the 4th of July.

Our org had rockin' good parties almost every weekend. Move all the tables aside in the academy, get the band or a LOUD record player going, dance your ass off and let it all hang out...

Mimsey

Leaked e-mails: said:
We need your assistance!!! Contacting and inviting EVERYONE. We’ve culled a list of all those we have record of you selecting for the last 10 years. Your communication to all of these people is vital!

If they're contacting everyone they have a record of from the last 10 years, they'll probably get 10 million people to show up ... or at least a few hundred.

HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I loved that!

Too good, gotta put it on the Stupid Thread!

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank god they don't honor "Lifetime" memberships as lifetime.
I'd hate to have one of those cards.

I refused to go to events when I was on staff, I sure as fuck wouldn't bother now.

Danger Mouse

Patron with Honors
I guess I should have picked "Car Door" as my ESMB name instead of "Danger Mouse." Getting money out of me was like squeezing blood from a stone at the best of times. I feel almost guilty about it now. Almost.