my dad took us all in and we had no choices

CJR

[FONT=&quot]thanks you are all making me feel welcome and i can see there are a lot of waster dads like mine and you all seem to be ok so i will be aswell but it makes me mad that he keeps messing with people lives and they all seem to let him.he was a scientologist when I was born so my life from the start was all about him and scientology and his messed up head. He got my mum working for them then complained when she did. i know we never had any food and he was always moaning and complaining because he couldn’t get his own way,he was very selfish always and it was all about him and not about us kids.we lived on toast and he flipped a lot,had a mass temper and kept taking us from place to place.
Kids don’t have no choices in these things but we suffer because of what the parents do.he frightened me sometimes and once he went cracked with the car but even then he only cared about him.even though scientology helped to make him mad he kept going back and made other people go with him as well.we were always broke without food,what kind of dad does that to his kids.i know that scientology teaches them not to have any guilt and i am not guilty and i didnt choose that dad even if scientology said i did.and its not just me there are three of us and he has other kids and i know he screwed with them aswell and i feel bad for them because i know what it is like but now he has got a wife the same age as his other duaghter and only a couple years older than me and that is like weird isnt it like he thinks he is a kid or something,gross.she is another wacko like him anyway but dont know if she is in scientology. probably is because he takes everyone in there.its good that lots of you understand.
[/FONT]

CJR

Thanks for all the help and advice and the messages people have sent to me and the new friendships on here are a help.i have done what some of you said and i have talked to people now and the nightmares are still there but i am starting to see that i can stop them effecting me in my life.i am young so i can change things, but he cant because he will always have to live with all the things he done.some of your stories are crazy,and it is good to hear them and to chat because i used to feel i had nobody to talk to and now i do,so thanks for that.i am also getting close to some people who know him and that is good becaus they agree with everything i said about him so they know what i mean.

[FONT=&quot]Hi CJR and welcome even though I am late in saying it . More about that later ! Your story rings bells for me and my family and I feel really sorry for you to have gone through this in your life . My wife married a man who sounds like your father , she was his third wife and was twenty years younger than he was and she was only nineteen and as her mother said , she was a silly little girl with rocks in her head ! her family tried so hard to stop her but she was very determined and even then she had two children with him but she knew that he had five children already with three other ladies and she also knew that he did not even support any of them or see or visit any of them . A real loser in life but she did not see it and of course he told her many lies which she believed . thankfully she saw it later on but by then she had destroyed half of her young life and had two very lovely children who had to live like you knowing that their father was a waster . I love these children and I am proud to be their father and I am thankful she saw through him before too late . I can never understand men who walk away and it is worse when they go on to do the same thing again and again and again , like your father and my wifes ex . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This will help you to become a better man and a better dad when the time comes because you will learn from the things he did wrong . I will not call them mistakes because they are not mistakes . It may be a mistake the first time but after that they know what they are doing and still do it , managing to destroy others in their way . As for the women who let this happen to them I can never understand them either . they cannot see until it is too late that they are spoiling their own lives for these men . My wife was strong and then she left . she now has a good life and a good husband and I hope that your mother also has a good and happy life . Scientology is not into families , and if he is already a person of low moral standing then scientology added in makes him , well , a no hoper . You carry on as you are CJR you sound as though you have a lot of integrity compared to him . I am glad people are helping you here .
[/FONT]

shadow

Patron with Honors
I have lots of memories of him and not good ones. He doesn’t care about any of his kids,just about himself. He thinks he is god, maybe he thinks he is hubbard reincarnated and can keep wrecking like Hubbard did. I am young but not rotten like him and wouldn’t treat people like he does. Why do nice people fall for the scientology shit and for people like him when he convinces them he is mr wonderful. Why don’t people see through them . It makes me so mad when I see what he has done but when I hear from others who came out of scientology and read things on here its pretty obvious that they teach you to not care about people and treat your kids like shit and why would people agree to do that.

Scn can bring out the best and the worst in people. In the extreme, there are some people are just sociopaths who thrive in the culture of scn. The really sad thing is that they crush so many good, kind, thoughtful and well meaning people in their path, and this destruction does not even register. Kind, well meaning people will normally give others the benefit of the doubt and are trusting because they are trust worthy themselves, and this is how they can be taken advantage of.

As sad as it made me at the time, I had to teach my kids that some members of our extended family will take advantage of any well meaning family member. I was trying to be quiet in these teachings so that I would not offend my husband or his brother (the family member of most concern), but my husband got fed up with his brother and very loudly warning the kids about his brother's faults.:omg: