My Deposition:

Feral

Rogue male
I think this is the post from Formerly in,

I will totally blow my identity after the pic goes up but I don't care at this point. I waited this AM until I could get ahold of the feds to see what they were gonna do, and I got my answer, basically nothing right now.

I made no beans about it I've been sick as a dog for a while now, so mostly staying in the house. My daughter was at a friends house working on a school project and the parents wouldn't/couldn't bring her home, so I had to go get her, nearly 9PM. It's dark out. I go down the street to get her, we get home, and I'm getting out of the car, she beat me of course...I'm move a bit slower than your average bear....

Out of nowhere, boom I get hit in the face, not once but twice! The second made me hit the ground. The guy, well into his 50's said to me " Get the fuck out of ********** (city) and shut the fuck up" Yes, I called the local cops. They talked to all neighbors with windows near that side of the complex..and god dammit I WILL NOT LEAVE or SHUT UP! They do not own a city with 7 million people in it!

My daughter is scared to death and wants to move. I now have to drive them into school everyday. I went into the school today to make sure God himself cannot get these kids out!

Before I made the trip, I was told my axels in the front of my car (yeah I guess there are 2 in the front) needed to be replaced, but now, I wonder if they have been messing with it. Making a loud weird sound.

I will not leave. This IS my TOWN TOO!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
FormerlyIn's story is one of great courage.
She has given depositions to the FBI on COS crimes and is bein fair gamed very overtly.
Sick bastards.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Is there a pic of the person or just eyewitnesses?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...p-pls-need-info-how-damning-upload-pic-31165/

WHITE MALE early to mid 50's, medium build, salt and pepper hair, cut short and neat. No facial hair. Large nose, big eyes, (no color was dark) guessing on height but over 6 ft.. Wearing tan pants, blue /white pin striped long sleeve button down shirt, loafers. Small mark (maybe mole or injury healing) on left cheek, low on jawline. Speaks with New York or Boston Accent, not seen leaving in any vehicle.

(I'm still reading the thread.)

Wisened One

Crusader
:omg: I find it so hard to believe that Co$/OSA would resort to physical violence so openly, like that!

FormerlyIN: Do you have a strong male family member/friend that you could use as a bodyguard to be with you whenever you leave the house for a while?

They are in soooooooo MUCH trouble if they indeed were responsible for this! :yes:

Anon678_

Patron
WANTED:

5yz0up.jpg

Consensus

Patron with Honors
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...n-room/please-view-fins-sketch-suspect-31301/

They seem to have rounded up a few likely suspects. It actually sounds rather promising (fingers crossed).

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...-view-fins-sketch-suspect-31301/3/#post601702

and

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...-view-fins-sketch-suspect-31301/4/#post601854

are photos of the lead suspect right now. FIN will be taking the photos to the cops tomorrow; she has not shown the photos to her daughter, who may be able to pull the guy out of a lineup. Apparently it's some scientologist from the austin org.

No confirmation that it's definitely him, just a suspect right now.

DavidM

Patron with Honors

Does this face look familiar to anyone?

Don't get fixated on one particular suspect, there might be several people who look similar to the sketch. I hope the police find the guy, as well as anyone who ordered him to attack formerlyIN.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
The eyes of the world are on you OSA!

And we got lots of examples of your harrasment and intimidating of vitnesses.. Enough so, that the MO's is apparent..

One example: In a US courtcase the cult apparently could not bribe Judge Swaeringer. Therefore 'Mr. Leibowitz', a GO operative, drowned his dog to intimidate him. - Full story came out in the Fishman case.
Link: www.whyaretheydead.net/Declaration of Steven Fishman

Another example: Coroner Joan Wood was worked over.. Intimidation? Bribes? Both? - Anyway, she 'amended' Lisa McPhersons autopsy report from stating cause of death by severe dehydration.. To bloodclot! (You guys 'took a win' from that I guess?)
Link: www.whyaretheydead.net/Room 174 at Ft.Harrison

Yet another example: Susan Meister was shot through the head aboard Hubbards ship, Apollo, June 25th, 1971. The cult worked overtime to cover that up too. Threatened Susans father and wore him down. Then they presumably gave him a lot of money to make the courtcase go away.
Link: www.whyaretheydead.net/Susan Meister

We could find a crapload of examples like this.. And we will! - All these examples will show police and judges that CoS and OSA are manipulating them.. I expect them to be rather pissed at the realization.

:yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...oom/same-old-hand-book-new-century-osa-33085/

It's still happening....post from FormerlyIn
-------------------------------

Same old hand book...new century OSA..

I held off on posting anything about this stuff to give my phone company long enough to get a tracer on my phone and get several calls logged. I've been a complete b!tch lately, some would say more than usual, because I have gotten NO sleep for many days now. I get calls at all hours of the night and they hang up or ramble some of hubbards BS tech.

Before you all start telling me to get call block, I have it, but there is a glitch in that and I'm not gonna post it so this keeps up, but those who have it know what it is....

The tracer has been on the phone long enough for me to post it now.

Today, still cranky, and can't take the phone off the hook so the phone company can trace the calls, I go out this AM to take kiddies to school and all 4 tires were flat. I was in a panic mode thinking all four were slashed! That was not the case....They took out the thing called the valve stems, letting all the air out. OK it was a pain in the ass, taking one tire at a time to the tire shop but atleast it was only 8 bucks a tire to fix.

OSA is very predictable, but a royal pain in the ass.

13heathens

Patron with Honors
For kicks~~~ Can I be a Wog now, instead of an ex-scion? LOL Just kidding. I know I’ll always be the ex-scion, in the eyes of most.

By the power invested in me (critical thinking); As a Wog, an independent critic, and a quote mining 'squirrel' .. I hereby declare you to be an honorary Wog in good standing.

(I Thought you could use a smile, and hope it gave you one.)

FoTi

Crusader
Question

From http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...oom/same-old-hand-book-new-century-osa-33085/

It's still happening....post from FormerlyIn
-------------------------------

Same old hand book...new century OSA..

I held off on posting anything about this stuff to give my phone company long enough to get a tracer on my phone and get several calls logged. I've been a complete b!tch lately, some would say more than usual, because I have gotten NO sleep for many days now. I get calls at all hours of the night and they hang up or ramble some of hubbards BS tech.

Before you all start telling me to get call block, I have it, but there is a glitch in that and I'm not gonna post it so this keeps up, but those who have it know what it is....

The tracer has been on the phone long enough for me to post it now.

Today, still cranky, and can't take the phone off the hook so the phone company can trace the calls, I go out this AM to take kiddies to school and all 4 tires were flat. I was in a panic mode thinking all four were slashed! That was not the case....They took out the thing called the valve stems, letting all the air out. OK it was a pain in the ass, taking one tire at a time to the tire shop but atleast it was only 8 bucks a tire to fix.

OSA is very predictable, but a royal pain in the ass.

Can't the police put some kind of surveilance or watch on your place with all of what's been happening to catch these guys?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you fIn. You have my highest admiration and respect.

Lynn

Note to OSA: This is the main thread I was following on enturb before it got taken down. If you paid money to have that done, it was a waste, since if people are interruped before they've said everything they want to say, the conversation will just pop up somewhere else.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
/hugs

/hugs from an ANON

been watching your story unfold, thank goodness you have gotten past the "why won't you listern to me?" stage :woohoo:

/sending you healing energies
:grouphug: