What's new

My final review of L. Ron Hubbard

Tanstaafl

Crusader
It's a given that the False Porpoise RD gets ligtning fast results when dealing with dolfin avatars, however the tech for coming to terms with Armadillo related issues might still be in a developmental stage. :confused2:

Perhaps asking the Armadillo to temporarily dress up in a puppy costume would give us some time to adjust to his scaley demeanor :eyeroll:

- goldendawn -

Good point GD.
Given Beyond Horizon's contribution to the debate, there may be a workable strategy in getting Alanzo to dress up in a puppy costume - then we can deliver the A Penis RD. :D

goldendawn

Patron
Good point GD.
Given Beyond Horizon's contribution to the debate, there may be a workable strategy in getting Alanzo to dress up in a puppy costume - then we can deliver the A Penis RD. :D

Without a doubt, puppy costumes being what they are (a disguise) can be considered to be a means to an end when you look at it that way. When all is said and done it would be an experience way beyond anyone's horizon to to have that Rundown suddenly turn Penile! :ohmy:

- goldendawn -

Last edited:

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Good point GD.

Penis RD ... Penile ... :ohmy: Then you’d have to change the menu to 'Armadillo al Horny'.

By-the-way both my other friends call me BH!

:)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That's right!

Not so cuddly now am I?

You take one look at me now and you have to ask yourself: What is that thing peering out of that bucket, surveying the world beneath him?

Could it be possible that this creature is here to Destroy us all???

Then the chill runs down your spine.

That's when I know that my avatar is getting its product.

I appreciate the "armadillo in puppy's clothing" suggestion, though.

Now THAT has legs!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
That's right!

Not so cuddly now am I?

You take one look at me now and you have to ask yourself: What is that thing peering out of that bucket, surveying the world beneath him?

Either that or we piss ourselves laughing. :p

Now THAT has legs!

In that case, wouldn't an armadillo in a centipede's clothing be preferred? :D

goldendawn

Patron
That's right!

Not so cuddly now am I?

Now THAT has legs!

A remarkable transformation Alanzo! my initial reaction like "Wha...?! from disarming cuddly pup to an armoured Armadillo? What gives?!! but now it makes sense just don't let it scratch the furniture.:coolwink:

- golden dawn -

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
That's right!

Not so cuddly now am I?

Now THAT has legs!

HA, HA, HA, Ha, Ha, Ha, , !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That PITIFUL Armadillic thing, peering out of that bucket, surveying the world from beneath, aspiring to destroy us all …

... Is no match for the force!

Ha, Ha, Ha, HA, HA, HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

geoduck.jpeg

“Did I get myself banned yet”? :nervous:
-- bh

goldendawn

Patron
Holy mackerel BH, hope that picture wasn't in reference to the penile RD:ohmy: What in tarnation!?!?!? where in the heck did that there "thing" come from? looks like a giant clam that's been workin out..

- goldendawn -

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Holy mackerel BH, hope that picture wasn't in reference to the penile RD:ohmy: What in tarnation!?!?!? where in the heck did that there "thing" come from? looks like a giant clam that's been workin out..

- goldendawn -

No it wasn't! :wink2: Has nothing to do with a gentleman’s thingy. The critter is called a Geoduck clam.

http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/sea/pugetsound/species/geoduck.html

That thingy is a siphon used for poking, probing and sifting through the sand in search of free lunches as well as tasty goodies, such as armadillo pieces, and stuff like that.

I’m 60% sure you’ll ever catch me waxing vulgar on a message board! I prefer refined, sophisticated and dignified.

"You have paid the price for your lack of vision".
-- The Emperor

goldendawn

Patron
No it wasn't! :wink2: Has nothing to do with a gentleman’s thingy. The critter is called a Geoduck clam.

http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/sea/pugetsound/species/geoduck.html
Oke so nothing to worry about then but as a matter of interest, besides holding them up above your head and a part of the animal kingdom do they serve any other purpose? I mean are the considered edable over there?:unsure:
That thingy is a siphon used for poking, probing and sifting through the sand in search of free lunches as well as tasty goodies, such as armadillo pieces, and stuff like that.
Oh I see, looks like it (in the event of it being provoked) could indeed take on an Armadillo or even a platypus for that matter, I hope you have no idea's about keeping it as a pet though...
I’m 60% sure you’ll ever catch me waxing vulgar on a message board! I prefer refined, sophisticated and dignified.
60% isn't bad really...

"You have paid the price for your lack of vision".
-- The Emperor

- goldendawn -

Last edited:

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Oke so nothing to worry about then but as a matter of interest, besides holding them up above your head and a part of the animal kingdom do they serve any other purpose? I mean are the considered edable over there?:unsure:

All creatures serve a purpose, and yes they are edible everywhere. They taste like clam. :D

Oh I see, looks like it (in the event of it being provoked) could indeed take on an Armadillo or even a platypus for that matter, I hope you have no idea's about keeping it as a pet though...

Way to cold and clammy to snuggle up with.

60% isn't bad really...

I'm an optimist always thinking positive ... at least half the time! :)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Here's how I know Freud didn't know shit about women...

Nobody in their right mind would ever be envious of anything that looked like that.

(except maybe on a long road trip where there're no public facilities around and one really needs such...)

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Here's how I know Freud didn't know shit about women...

You have such a wonderful way with words! :)

Anyways I’m sure if Freud had tasted 'Clam cakes' made from Geoduck, and I really don’t know that he didn’t, he’d have known to marry himself an Asian woman because they just love'm and love to cook'm up for their hubbies. :)

Nobody in their right mind would ever be envious of anything that looked like that.

It’s comforting to know you’re in your right mind! :)

(except maybe on a long road trip where there're no public facilities around and one really needs such...)

One of the revelations I had as I did my ‘final review of L. Ron Hubbard’ is, after getting out of his ‘clam trap’ I can now afford to take a long trip. And to address these kinds of issues, I enjoy the freedom my motor home affords me about this and other kinds of similar comfort, maintenance and hygiene issues

The other realization I had was, if I actually got out 10 years earlier, I would have had a really, really huge motor home.