What's new

My First Post

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
CHAINS! FUCKING CHAINS! :angry:

If it wasn't Scientology I would not even believe that shit.

But as Zinj says: Scientology, it's always worse than you think.

Oh, and welcome btw.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Exactly !

CHAINS! FUCKING CHAINS! :angry:

If it wasn't Scientology I would not even believe that shit.

But as Zinj says: Scientology, it's always worse than you think.

Oh, and welcome btw.

People who have no awareness or knowledge, of what co$ is capable of, do not believe stories like this.

I know, and I find it hard to believe . . .

But tell the Truth, anyway. Keep on telling the Truth, people, again and again and again.

Welcome, KissMy :wink2:.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Yeah, sorry . . .

Its good to here from you, OP. Finally.

I'm just a new fellla so haven't quite got the protocol down yet - but - welcome to the real world. What ever your sins, I have similar and am of the belief that we do what we can to make amends. Its never too late so long as the Sun comes up tomorrow.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Interesting. Using your logic, maybe I should be angry with the old person chained up in the basement.

Your posts tell me that you are either a troll or someone that really has no understanding of the Scn mindset and how it effects people. There are plenty of anons who were never Scios that actually understand cult mind control and deprogamming. You are not one of them and really need to lurk moar.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for almost two years. This board has helped me in ways you will never know. So thanks you to all. My spouse and I are both OUT and DONE after many, many years in, lots of money spent, many years on staff, OT levels, donos, and lots and lots of mind control indoctrination. We have family left in so are underground.... for now. I know many of you understand. We have been decompressing and digging our way out of the Scn way of thinking and it's tough. Viewing the world from the Scn filter SUCKS and we are working hard to view the world through our own filter, not some crazy con man's brain. We have lots of stories to tell and over time we'll unload more and more. It's a little scary posting like this but I know it will be fine. I'll leave you with one small story that I had forgotten until recently. And it made me sick.

I was gathering up LRH policies for my hat pack and went down to mimeo area in the bowels of the PAC complex (1979-80). I was not in the SO but worked for one of the many Scn schools in LA area and back then there was no security to stop me. I was innocently trying to get my hat pack put together. I got down to the mimeo room, the hallways were dark and cool, tons of crappola stacked all along the sides of the hallway. When I got to mimeo I could hear the loud noise of the machines going so I knew I had found it.

All of a sudden an old woman
came out to help me. She was at least 70, tiny, gray haired, dressed in rags with shackles around her ankles connected by a chain. She looked absolutely horrible and sad, there was no life left in this poor woman. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. She asked what I wanted, I told her and she shuffled off with the chains dragging across the floor to get my policy letter.

I should have called the police right then and there. But do you know what I did ? I thought to myself......wow, she must have done something really bad to deserve being treated this way. :omg: :bigcry: That is the mind-fuck that I was under and stayed under for all those years. I wish to God I had called 911 ! I have to forgive myself. That is what I realized I have to do as part of my decompressing and self-deprogramming. I can't believe I actually thought this poor sweet woman deserved being treated like an animal. Just awful. In the meantime I do everything I can to encourage people to Run, Forrest, Run ! if they even get near a Scn org or person. Thank you for listening. I am glad I am here.

Hi KissMyStats,
Welcome and good that you and your wife are out.

For some reason, I am having a hard time digesting the story about the old woman in rags, shackles and chains being down by mimeo. I had access multiple times to the basement and the mimeo area during those and other years and yes, it was a mess but I never saw anyone dressed like that and in shackles and chains. Not in PAC or anywhere else either.
EDIT: Did read and hear about about people being chained in the bilge of the Apollo

I am not saying I don't believe you but I do hope that someone could corroborate that such things existed there. Usually scientologists/SO members were brainwashed into staying without the chains and shackles and if they were at risk for leaving or labeled psychotic, they certainly would not be left unattended in a public area such as mimeo. Just saying.

I'm glad you are out.

~ Mary

Last edited:

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
came out to help me. She was at least 70, tiny, gray haired, dressed in rags with shackles around her ankles connected by a chain. She looked absolutely horrible and sad, there was no life left in this poor woman. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. She asked what I wanted, I told her and she shuffled off with the chains dragging across the floor to get my policy letter.

I remember the description of that woman. It might have been from "The Complex" - John Duignan's book or Marc Headley's.
The description was of a woman confined to the cellar of PAC base in a room where all policy letters were being kept, and that an old, haggard woman would know where to find each and every policy letter...

Last edited:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
That story sounds creepy. I was in that PAC basement hundreds of times in 1997-2003... Never seen anything like that... Was that for real????

Anyways,
Welcome and Good to have you here!

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Old lady in chains

That doesn't sound like anything I've seen in and/or about $cn.

It just doesn't make sense.

Whatever weirdness LRH had come up with, it wasn't up to that stuff (keeping someone chained). I've never heard of it and never read of it anywhere.
Moreover, he wasn't there (at PAC) at the time. Who else could have come up with such "origination"?
Who was she? Who could have chained her???
How old must she have been - being in her 70s the at the end of 1970s? SO? - I doubt.
Who could have let non-SO go down to that mimeo by herself (esp, if there was someone like that??)

Those are the questions I'd like to see answered in this thread (if it's not just :omg: of one person's "reality".

allons enfants de la patrie

kissy-kissy Kissy. Wow. So give us more. Did you cough up your nastiest hairball or is there worse? I'm an auditor and I'm still completely in on the virtues of the subject. I was never witness to serious abuses although that is a matter of opinion. We worked outrageous hours for low pay but I'm a stoic and a veteran and at the time we were engaged with the very real possibility of nuclear devastation plus we were young and there was not only a great vitality but a very real magick to our lives. I would have grabbed someone by the throat if I had seen something like an old woman in chains. Literally and physically. Dammit! Now I'm too old. But the winds of change are blowing and I'm in for fanning them. THANK YOU for your testimony.

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
You're about the only one on this board I would take that from. Fair nuff. I'll lurk moar,

Blip, I was in your place once.
There's stories that make you want to pull your hair out and you ask yourself: "WTF, how could one let that happen if seeing this kinda shit?"

It's hard to grasp for non-scios like us how deep and and complete the mindfuck and conditioning is. Sadly, it is. Culties do all sorts of shit and let all sorts of shit happen.

Gotta leave the "normal" thinking at the door, when talking about the inner happenings of the cult, otherwise you get a ding in the forehead from bashing it onto the desk all the time.

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Thanks to you all

Thanks so much to all of you for your replies and warm welcome. I realize the story I posted may seem impossible to have happened to some, but I know what I saw. I was on course at the complex, a familiar face there, there was no security, just went down there, no problem. What's even more impossible to me is that I forgot about it, shut it out of my memory for all of these years. I remembered it during one of the many long discussions I have had with my husband recently about all of this. (He affectionately calls me his deprogrammer !) As the onion layers peel off and memories return I will submit more stories. I have been helped tremendously by reading all of your stories and experiences and we are reading Jeff Hawkins, BFG, etc. Being able to communicate freely here is wonderful. I've been in a great mood all day since I hit the submit button ! :happydance:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Welcome to ESMB Kiss!
Yes it might be hard to believe, but with all the shit that goes on in the sea org I have no problem believing its true, sad isn´t it.

One of the thursday 2 pm stats here is "Cyber-bodies on the website" which of course is equivalent to "bodies in the shop" in an org. Keep posting.:)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
:welcome: I often wondered if the demeaning crap they make you do that any "normal" non SCNer would view as torture is actually a vacation from the true torture of SCN.

In my last days I did some extremely disgusting MEST work in the boiler room at CLO EUS. I was happy to be there because none of the crew would bug me. I finished the job and was hoping they would give me some other crap to deal with in order to save me from having to figure another way out of being on post.

Luckily my plan freed me first and I returned to the sunshine above.

My guess is that woman was actually happier in those chains than on post.

Terril park

Sponsor
Thanks so much to all of you for your replies and warm welcome. I realize the story I posted may seem impossible to have happened to some, but I know what I saw. I was on course at the complex, a familiar face there, there was no security, just went down there, no problem. What's even more impossible to me is that I forgot about it, shut it out of my memory for all of these years. I remembered it during one of the many long discussions I have had with my husband recently about all of this. (He affectionately calls me his deprogrammer !) As the onion layers peel off and memories return I will submit more stories. I have been helped tremendously by reading all of your stories and experiences and we are reading Jeff Hawkins, BFG, etc. Being able to communicate freely here is wonderful. I've been in a great mood all day since I hit the submit button ! :happydance:

Hey KMS, great nick. You could do well creating logos or whatever. :)

I vaguely recall reading about similarly bizzarre circumstances. There are also the well documented cases of children put in chain lockers and ships holds on the Apollo. Know two of them personally.

I shall be sending more submissions to the Senate enquiry which while not being so serious in nature are equally unbelievable. Really more so. Still
can't figure out what the fuck! And Iwas involved.

smartone

My Own Boss
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for almost two years. This board has helped me in ways you will never know. So thanks you to all. My spouse and I are both OUT and DONE after many, many years in, lots of money spent, many years on staff, OT levels, donos, and lots and lots of mind control indoctrination. We have family left in so are underground.... for now. I know many of you understand. We have been decompressing and digging our way out of the Scn way of thinking and it's tough. Viewing the world from the Scn filter SUCKS and we are working hard to view the world through our own filter, not some crazy con man's brain. We have lots of stories to tell and over time we'll unload more and more. It's a little scary posting like this but I know it will be fine. I'll leave you with one small story that I had forgotten until recently. And it made me sick.

I was gathering up LRH policies for my hat pack and went down to mimeo area in the bowels of the PAC complex (1979-80). I was not in the SO but worked for one of the many Scn schools in LA area and back then there was no security to stop me. I was innocently trying to get my hat pack put together. I got down to the mimeo room, the hallways were dark and cool, tons of crappola stacked all along the sides of the hallway. When I got to mimeo I could hear the loud noise of the machines going so I knew I had found it.

I should have called the police right then and there. But do you know what I did ? I thought to myself......wow, she must have done something really bad to deserve being treated this way. :omg: :bigcry: That is the mind-fuck that I was under and stayed under for all those years. I wish to God I had called 911 ! I have to forgive myself. That is what I realized I have to do as part of my decompressing and self-deprogramming. I can't believe I actually thought this poor sweet woman deserved being treated like an animal. Just awful. In the meantime I do everything I can to encourage people to Run, Forrest, Run ! if they even get near a Scn org or person. Thank you for listening. I am glad I am here.

:omg: that's like a horror story. Unfuckingbelievable. I feel like throwing up. Those bastards.

Good you got out KMS and lovely to have you here.