What's new

My full story ...to date....including fair gaming...

byte301

Crusader
Read some of Tory's posts on the dirty tricks she has received. A big part of it is "messing with your mind". Like you come home after work and find a can of baked beans in the middle of your kitchen table that you didn't put there, and the door is still locked etc. with nothing taken or damaged. In other words, they just wanted to show that they could enter your house any time they wanted to.

(The can of baked beans is my off-the-cuff example, not something Tory wrote. I don't recall the specifics she gave.)

Paul

Ok, now I understand. Thanks, Paul and Tansy. Yeah, that would mess with your head!

As I posted before, I turned over info that the CoS said I should "collect for them" but "not keep copies", to the authorities. Then I blew, and now all this crap...

I'm not a paranoid person in general, but who else would do things like this? Less than a handful of people know where I live, state included. The local org has sent people here before. I have told one member "leave, you're not welcome, or I'll call the police". Shortly after I take this stance with them, all this stuff juvinile antics start. Geesh, my kids can pull better pranks. Like I said, I got a kick out of the "natural diet pills". Good stuff! Writing a letter (if that's how it went) and sending it via US mail, just might be a federal offence..?? Surely is a forgery at best. I'm no atty, but between my personal injury suit and the CoS, and discussions with the authorities, I'm getting schooled in the law quickly.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
FormerlyIn: First of all, :welcome: to ESMB and for posting your courageous story! :omg:

It sounds incredible what you have experienced! TWO fires? :omg: :no:

And then the Trial, and now that strange pkg from (Edited to amend: I meant US Dept of Labor, sorry!)? :shrug:

Weird!

It sounds like you have an awesome strong daughter, there (military girl). And I think you should keep her close to your heart and life at all times, she will be of GREAT help, me thinks :wink2:

Look forward to reading more of your posts and I hope everything works out for you asap!!

:bighug:

Wisened One

Last edited:
Wisenedone:

Thank you. The package had no return address, just a postmark.

The letter was from The U.S. Department of Labor.

I looked up the address and it looks legit. Has the " official business penalty for private use " disclaimer. I won't know anything until I call them on Monday.

I think this is just stupid games to try and distract me from them.

Yes, my daughter is a spitfire. Unfortunately she is stationed 1400 miles away and deploying soon. We are always in constant contact though. Text messaging, AIM, Yahoo mess are wonderful tools. She had to get me to sign the enlistment papers as she was a minor when she went in, so she told me her MOS (job) was going to be a medic. When she went to AIT (advanced individualized training) was the first time I knew she was going to go for EOD (explosives operations division). She was one of the first group of women allowed to have this MOS. I'm very proud of her.

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
My Guess As To What The Letter & Package Mean

(first of all, a slight aside, thank you to the warm welcome from the members here)

*smiles*

Now, as to the letter and the package.

What I can gather from it is 1) the CoS members want to prove they know where you are located. And...... 2) if they are supplements, (or items from the CoS), they will try to bill you for them, claiming that you ordered them. That gives them a chance to put a mark against your credit.

Now, to address the letter from the Dept. of Labor. A paper trail has been established, indicating that you wrote to the President of the United States.

Now, should an angry (or threatening) letter go to the White House in your name, it will look like 1) you already attempted to contact the President once...and 2) You were unrealistic enough to believe the President personally could provide your Husband with employment.

My advice to to. Monday morning, report the letter & the package to the post office.

You will start your own paper trail. Tell them the items in the box were never ordered, nor requested. In fact, I would dig the items out of the trash & keep them. "Just in case".

Tell the Postmaster someone sent a letter to the White House in your name.

Again, I feel you are a strong Woman. Please know that you are not alone in your battle against these bullies.

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
(first of all, a slight aside, thank you to the warm welcome from the members here)

*smiles*

Now, as to the letter and the package.

What I can gather from it is 1) the CoS members want to prove they know where you are located. And...... 2) if they are supplements, (or items from the CoS), they will try to bill you for them, claiming that you ordered them. That gives them a chance to put a mark against your credit.

Now, to address the letter from the Dept. of Labor. A paper trail has been established, indicating that you wrote to the President of the United States.

Now, should an angry (or threatening) letter go to the White House in your name, it will look like 1) you already attempted to contact the President once...and 2) You were unrealistic enough to believe the President personally could provide your Husband with employment.

My advice to to. Monday morning, report the letter & the package to the post office.

You will start your own paper trail. Tell them the items in the box were never ordered, nor requested. In fact, I would dig the items out of the trash & keep them. "Just in case".

Tell the Postmaster someone sent a letter to the White House in your name.

Again, I feel you are a strong Woman. Please know that you are not alone in your battle against these bullies.

btw-please excuse the typos.

I am not a paranoid person by nature. But unfortunately I have some experience in damage control against a fanatical religious group.
But that is a story for a different day.

Yes, it's totally redicilous. Sophmorish behavior. I will call the dept of labor and tell them I never wrote or called the President. Who would even think your average Joe could get any form communication to the President?! I guess after the calls and voice mails didn't rattle me, and I'm sure they look at these boards, they have to move on to another project. The kid I met on the way to the laundry room, well he turns out to be a preety cool kid! He's my own little spy...LOL...He came up to me last night and said " hey, ***** when you were gone someone was parked in your parking space, want the plate number" I just smiled and said "**** It's the 4th probably just someone visiting, but thanks kid!"

Now if I can just get him to teach me a little more about this dang computer. Have to get to know him better before I ask for that...LMAO

feline

Patron Meritorious
I may be able to help you with your tech issues. You are welcome to ask questions in an Off Topic thread or simply PM me. I have worked in the technology sector for a number of years and may be able to talk you through.

As far as the letter and package you received, report on Monday and report any other thing you receive through the US Postal Service. The Postal Service is governed by the Secret Service and they will be interested to hear about a forged letter to the President- or in this case, the reasoned outcome of same.

Hang in sweetie. You are doing all the right things.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
CoS doesn't/can't report to the Credit Bureau. So no marks can go against your Credit or on your Credit Reports for non-payments or Late Payments/Slow Payments,etc.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damn.

That is whack.

Well done on posting your story - and getting yourself away from the CofS.

Its too bad that geting away always involves so much pain.

Kinda F*$ked up if you ask me.

Grundy:

It's just so childish it's almost funny. I just want to make sure that no accual letter was sent, and they know it wasn't from me. As for the "diet pills" that's too funny!

And this is susposed to get me back in how????!!!!

Only further pisses me off and makes me what to go more and more public, and they don't want that:no: :whistling:

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Somehow - I cant imagine that they are actually trying to get people back using these techniques.

NO it's probably more of a scare tactic that is not working. If anything, It's given me things to laugh about lately.

Thought about teaching the parrot how to say ":happydance: run it's the cult" for when, or if someone from the org shows up. The problem with that is, when I teach her something, no telling when she'll say it. I can get her to say things on command. My luck, one of the kiddies friends would be over and she'd say it....LOL

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
I'm so glad you're out and telling what is really going on in the CoS. I wish you all the best life has to offer. Thank you for telling your story and :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Angl

Fair gaming

Fair gaming at it’s best!

I’ve been on the telephone all morning, trying to verify whether or not a letter was indeed sent to either the Dept of Labor or the Whitehouse in my name. I have been able to ascertain that indeed one was sent to the Whitehouse, via fax, to the Office of Agency Liaison. Quite stupid and a little freaky!

After being passed from one person to another, trying to explain I did not send a letter, and requesting a copy, I finally got someone who would send me a copy. It took a little while as they agreed to fax me a copy, after I faxed them a paper back they wanted to fax me, verifying my identity. Well, here comes the “ I’m not that teckie thing again”…I can send a fax, but don’t know how to receive one on my machine. Tried for months! I’m about as broke as a person can be, and indebted to everyone and their brother, so even going to Kinkos to get the faxes was not an option. They finally agreed to email them to me and I could fax the form back… Ok done!

It’s a 3 page typed letter, and whomever wrote this knew a whole hell of a lot about my family, and our situation. They did make a few errors in dates, but it’s a tad freaky that someone knows this much about us! A lot of the information is irrelevant, but accurate. They knew I was the mother of a soldier, and had two small children at home. They knew I relocated to _____ from____ but had the dates wrong. They knew how I became disabled and that I applied for disability (hey, I paid into it for years) and that the claim was still not resolved (again dates wrong as well as the city I applied in).They knew my husband was unemployed. They knew I had a pending lawsuit (matter of public record). They sighted my younger daughter having CP and exaggerated to the extent! This is critical to me believing it was the CoS or OSA! I’ll explain…

Several years ago, my daughters DR wanted to perform surgery on her legs to correct some problems. I was so entrenched at the time, and warned that CP is not real, told of the dangers of anesthesia on the mind etc. It was a real big deal! It was my child and I’m not a DR, so I had the surgery performed. Whenever something would come up in session in regards to this child, everything always lead back to the anesthesia!

What did I do? I wrote a letter back, and faxed it to the Attn of the person I spoke with. I explained that I did not send this letter, and it was written without my knowledge. I went on to explain that I thought it could have been written by someone from the CoS, as I was (past tense) involved with them and recently left, not on the best of terms. I corrected the errors in the letter, and explained that if they received any further communications in my name, they can contact me at (giving my contact info). I SIGNED the letter!

Can they out money me, hell yeah! I don’t have 2 nickels to rub together right now, but can they out smart me, I don’t think so! I will follow up on EACH AND EVERY odd thing that comes my way! As long as I still have my phone turned on and internet service, I can counter the attacks

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Good for you, formerlyIN.

Paul

P.S. Oh. Do you know where the fax was sent from? I assume the White House has Caller ID.

Last edited:
Paul:

I addressed that same question in regards to the number that the fax came from. When I send one, my old # is at the top of the fax, this one had no #. I'm sure with my claim, that I did not send the fax, they will look into it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul:

I addressed that same question in regards to the number that the fax came from. When I send one, my old # is at the top of the fax, this one had no #. I'm sure with my claim, that I did not send the fax, they will look into it.

OK, thanks.

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I may be able to help you with your tech issues. You are welcome to ask questions in an Off Topic thread or simply PM me. I have worked in the technology sector for a number of years and may be able to talk you through.

As far as the letter and package you received, report on Monday and report any other thing you receive through the US Postal Service. The Postal Service is governed by the Secret Service and they will be interested to hear about a forged letter to the President- or in this case, the reasoned outcome of same.

Hang in sweetie. You are doing all the right things.

The Postal Service is not governed by the Secret Service. It's a semi-autonomous corportation. The Secret Service *is* run by the Treasury Dept. but, that has nothing to do with the USPS.

However, the USPS *does* have the Inspector General's Office, which is one of the nastiest governmental investigative services around. It makes the FBI look like teddy bears.

*Many* RICO related offenses end up being charged as 'mail fraud' and, if I were the 'Church' of Scientology, I would be very careful about coming up against them.

Far more so than the obviously pussy-whipped IRS :)

Zinj