What's new

My hopes for the expose $cientology movement (a Q & A Chat)

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
A chat:

Q: Arnie - LRH Jr. says that "the same man trained Hitler as trained my Dad" (in the occult). Do you know who this was?

A: I did once... forgot the name... concluded the guy came over here to US in operation paperclip... oh... it was the guy that wrote the last chapter of Mein Kampf
I believe it was that same guy.. just so happens.... who was involved in the only other instance of someone doing the "moonchild' ceremony other than Parsons and Hubturd.

Q: Was that a "Deitrich Eckhart" - or something like that? (I used to devour the Nazi occult history)
that may be him

A: I'm blank on the name this am but based upon the
the way Hubbard would describe things - it could have just been something he read by him...

Q: okay - that is fascinating - will try to verify
then he's say "so and so taught me such and such

A: My understanding of Hubbard grew by an order of magnitude when someone close to me went paranoid schizophrenic - there is no difference at all dealing with scientolgy as dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur
none
identical

Q: I'll bet - he's a classic case! And Scientology reflects it - it's genius, but it's contradictory-schizo!

A: they project every bad thing they do onto others
if someone sees through them, they try to destroy them
they lie
they fair game
you see, there really isnt a subject called scientology
there IS a subject called psychopathy

Q: exactly - nacissist-sociopathic - again, classic, textbook...
narcissist

A: Political Ponerology is about how they interact in group settings as leaders

Q: ah! would be an interesting read

A: you must read it
it is in the top 5 most difficult books to read
because of vocabulary and psychological terms

Q: I got through Das Kapital! (should be up there in the top s/g-or-other) got through Dianetics (LOL!)

A: see... I'm reaching a point where - like that deposition years ago, - where I asked the lawyer if they were trying to trick me into lying on their behalf
I'm no longer willing to discuss 'auditing' -
because hypnosis and suggestion works!!

I'm losing my willingness to discuss scientology cause it hit me a few days ago there is no subject by that name
It is about group dynamics of psychopathic run organizations
even calling it scientology IMPLIEs via repetition conditioning that there is "science" in it and makes one to a degree a contributer to the lie

and as far as these court cases go, people are getting pretty enthusiastic however this has been true for at least 2000 years:

"Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones."

Anacharsis

people think we have a government in DC
it's just another self-serving psychopathic mob

its worse than "House of cards"
parts of that were based on the Clinton Whitehouse
it's an amalgam
all true
Vince Foster found dead in the woods by the parkway - same scene in House of Cards!
Clintons chief of staff, he was having ethical dilemmas too, just like Lisa McPherson

People successfully get their minds out of $cientology - only to find they are in another cult called The Federal Gov Inc USA
who use all the same tactics
ALL OF THEM
I believe that the scn war is now being taken up by the media as a distraction from global economic collapse and WWIII
and we also have a psychopath in power

drone killings = fair game

FEMA detention = Introspection RD

LIES

magic show techniques

geddit?

but, the opportunity being presented is that once you get a person out of the cult, and they learn the techniques that were used to get them into it... they now have the knowledge necessary to see how society has been manipulated since the beginning of time as the methods are identical

just different shore stories

that is my hope for this scn movement - that these newly enlightened folks will become political activists.. and a wise (to thought control mechanisms) backbone of anonymous...

Q: yeah - spot on I have noticed the "USA" cult and the parallels are indeed chilling

A: This is why some tell me I stray 'off topic', I believe
$cientology is a proof-of-concept project for the societal control mechanisms of the new world order
AND is makes good slaves for the rich, willing to work for a pittance. who are capable of believing anything they are told with "authority".

"Psychology is the religion of the new world order" Reinhart Ghelen

------------------

Arnie Lerma

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
an ex-OSA guy... I gave him the link to this and got permission to post it from a chat this am...

:omg::omg: Ex ? OSA Oh Arnie I thought OSA was an incurable disease...(just kidding, really I am happy about this) I guess the the formula for the cure lies in the direction of Education plus Heart. :thumbsup:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
:omg::omg: Ex ? OSA Oh Arnie I thought OSA was an incurable disease...(just kidding, really I am happy about this) I guess the the formula for the cure lies in the direction of Education plus Heart. :thumbsup:

YES

It is like what Confucious tried to do 2600 years ago, by opening schools for children to learn how to determine what was true, so they might become fair and able managers of society in adulthood.

George Estabrooks in 1943 (Hypnotist) and Andrew Lobaczewski author of Political Ponerology both essentially say that the only way to effect actual change in society is to learn and then teach the techniques of covert mental manipulation - there is no other way to prevent having ones ideas controlled by these techniques other than learning them. - getting familiar with them. It is how extricates one's mind from the matrix we call society.

Heh, I was thinking, some people say they would like to see into the future...
I'd suggest that they might gain what they seek by learning to see the present first.

In a similar vein, perhaps we could re-purpose the SETI program to look for intelligent life on this planet, first..

A chat:

Q: Arnie - LRH Jr. says that "the same man trained Hitler as trained my Dad" (in the occult). Do you know who this was?

A: I did once... forgot the name... concluded the guy came over here to US in operation paperclip... oh... it was the guy that wrote the last chapter of Mein Kampf
I believe it was that same guy.. just so happens.... who was involved in the only other instance of someone doing the "moonchild' ceremony other than Parsons and Hubturd.

Q: Was that a "Deitrich Eckhart" - or something like that? (I used to devour the Nazi occult history)
that may be him

A: I'm blank on the name this am but based upon the
the way Hubbard would describe things - it could have just been something he read by him...

Q: okay - that is fascinating - will try to verify
then he's say "so and so taught me such and such

A: My understanding of Hubbard grew by an order of magnitude when someone close to me went paranoid schizophrenic - there is no difference at all dealing with scientolgy as dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur
none
identical

Q: I'll bet - he's a classic case! And Scientology reflects it - it's genius, but it's contradictory-schizo!

A: they project every bad thing they do onto others
if someone sees through them, they try to destroy them
they lie
they fair game
you see, there really isnt a subject called scientology
there IS a subject called psychopathy

Q: exactly - nacissist-sociopathic - again, classic, textbook...
narcissist

A: Political Ponerology is about how they interact in group settings as leaders

Q: ah! would be an interesting read

A: you must read it
it is in the top 5 most difficult books to read
because of vocabulary and psychological terms

Q: I got through Das Kapital! (should be up there in the top s/g-or-other) got through Dianetics (LOL!)

A: see... I'm reaching a point where - like that deposition years ago, - where I asked the lawyer if they were trying to trick me into lying on their behalf
I'm no longer willing to discuss 'auditing' -
because hypnosis and suggestion works!!

I'm losing my willingness to discuss scientology cause it hit me a few days ago there is no subject by that name
It is about group dynamics of psychopathic run organizations
even calling it scientology IMPLIEs via repetition conditioning that there is "science" in it and makes one to a degree a contributer to the lie

and as far as these court cases go, people are getting pretty enthusiastic however this has been true for at least 2000 years:

"Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones."

Anacharsis

people think we have a government in DC
it's just another self-serving psychopathic mob

its worse than "House of cards"
parts of that were based on the Clinton Whitehouse
it's an amalgam
all true
Vince Foster found dead in the woods by the parkway - same scene in House of Cards!
Clintons chief of staff, he was having ethical dilemmas too, just like Lisa McPherson

People successfully get their minds out of $cientology - only to find they are in another cult called The Federal Gov Inc USA
who use all the same tactics
ALL OF THEM
I believe that the scn war is now being taken up by the media as a distraction from global economic collapse and WWIII
and we also have a psychopath in power

drone killings = fair game

FEMA detention = Introspection RD

LIES

magic show techniques

geddit?

but, the opportunity being presented is that once you get a person out of the cult, and they learn the techniques that were used to get them into it... they now have the knowledge necessary to see how society has been manipulated since the beginning of time as the methods are identical

just different shore stories

that is my hope for this scn movement - that these newly enlightened folks will become political activists.. and a wise (to thought control mechanisms) backbone of anonymous...

Q: yeah - spot on I have noticed the "USA" cult and the parallels are indeed chilling

A: This is why some tell me I stray 'off topic', I believe
$cientology is a proof-of-concept project for the societal control mechanisms of the new world order
AND is makes good slaves for the rich, willing to work for a pittance. who are capable of believing anything they are told with "authority".

"Psychology is the religion of the new world order" Reinhart Ghelen

------------------

Arnie Lerma

dietrich eckhart?

there's some demonstrable link between hubbard and eckhart?

tell me more...